[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I assume all true /pol/acks want a virginal wife (which we all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (174KB, 736x1105px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 736x1105px
I assume all true /pol/acks want a virginal wife (which we all know is extremely rare in todays degenerate societies) BUT! How the hell are you expected to find out about the sexual experiences/past sexual partners of a potential wife? Do you just flat-out ask it on the first date?!
>>
like any of you fat fucks will get a woman or something :DDD
>>
DAILY REMINDER

If your gf where's makeup she is not marriage material. PERIOD

If your gf has had more than two previous partners she is not marriage material. PERIOD

If your gf says she will drink alcohol while pregnant she is not marriage material. PERIOD

If your gf says she will drink large amounts of caffeine while pregnant she is not marriage material. PERIOD (caffeine is a poison, why do you think so many different plants utilize it? It's a natural bug repellent)

If your gf says she will consume artificial sugar while pregnant she is not marriage material. PERIOD
>>
Humanity is getting what it deserves for all it's sins.
>>
>>133247950
Worry about getting a girl first. Once you do this, you'll realize that they love to tell you how many guys they've been with...but they're almost always lying.
>>
>>133248628
>Muh like nailed to a piece of wood says everyone is inherently guilty
Our only sin was that we trusted the jews
>>
>>133247950
Knew my girlfriend for about a year before we started dating. Knew all her friends too, knew she was a virgin. Obviously if its some random in a bar you won't know, but if you get to know them first like most normal relationships then obviously you'll find out.
>>
>>133248502
>where's makeup

common core detected
>>
>>133248502
>where's makeup

First you spelt that wrong. Second, that's insane. Women, and even men technically, have used some kind of "make up" for thousands of years. It's the style they use that defines if degenerate or not.
>>
why even bother with a Western slut?
>>
>>133249119
How old was she anon?
>>
>>133250146
Because we don't want whites to go extinct, nigger.
>>
>>133249107
>"pagan" LARPer
>>
>>133248502
t. Teenage virgin
Literally the only rational point you make is alcohol
>REEEing over preggo drinking soda, don't even mention tobacco
& you wonder why you can't get laid
>>
>>133249107

>Our only sin was that we trusted the jews

If you think that's our one and only sin then you need to take off your fedora.
>>
>>133252380
Speak when spoken to virgin
>>133249852
>>133249429
Like you've never made a spelling mistake on the internet before.
>>
>>133253113
Not like that.

And what's with the virgin shaming? You degenerates act like sex before marriage isn't degenerate as all hell.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.