[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... this is... the power of... Paganism. Top fucking kek.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Pagan pride.jpg (4MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
Pagan pride.jpg
4MB, 4320x2432px
So... this is... the power of... Paganism. Top fucking kek.
>>
Sieg heil
>>
dude Christianity lmao
dude we are edgy
>>
Top kvlt
>>
File: 1475982270070.jpg (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475982270070.jpg
144KB, 500x500px
>>133247766
None of that has anything to do with Paganism, it's just generic head shop junk all put together by some faggot.

Real paganism is slicing open virgin girl stomachs to predict the future.
>>
File: creepy pie.jpg (50KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
creepy pie.jpg
50KB, 1920x1080px
>>133247766
>Pinky pie
Nice touch.
>>
>>133247766
Posting before Barneyfag
>>
>>133247766
How is pentagram connected to paganism?
Seems more like some luciferian shit, so basicly christianity.
>>
>>133248445
just thinking of her blood gushing out of the open wound is just so erotic... ja...
>>
There are the kinds of pagans like these who think they worship nature and are into crystals. But those are not real pagans.

A real pagan would devote himself to the rule of the gods not nature.

The gods like Zeus take on their own aspects of nature like him being the Lord of the Storm.
>>
>>133249379

The Pentagram is a Symbol used for Protection. In magic its purpose is the protection of the practitioner from astral entities that would want to harm him.

Anybody can use the symbol, it is not specific to any one group of people.
>>
File: pepe_viking.jpg (2MB, 2550x2970px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_viking.jpg
2MB, 2550x2970px
It's hilarious how libtard bluehair wiccans can't even properly cast a spell to lose weight, yet /pol/ can successfully greate egregores like Pepe, Kek and Ebola-chan and actually get them to affect material reality.

/x/ must be so jelly.
>>
>>133251194

More like proud to see the collaboration.

/pol/ needs to be a place where we discuss Exopolitics. Which are the ramifications of the 'gods' coming down from 'heaven'.
>>
>>133247766

Wow, 100% not joking, the little house on the bottom right is light up Christmas decoration. I have that exact same one for my village display
>>
>>133247766
Since there's no one licking nigger feet it's still an improvement to what we have now.
>>
>>133252001
>More like proud to see the collaboration.
Don't get me wrong, I browse /x/ but every time I see anything remotely /pol/ brought up, tons of salty posters come out of the woodwork. I know there's a bit of overlap, but /x/ really does have its share of dumb lefties.

>/pol/ needs to be a place where we discuss Exopolitics. Which are the ramifications of the 'gods' coming down from 'heaven'.
"Aliens" are in all likelihood interdimensional deceivers, in particular those little grey fuckers. They're trying to create a hybrid species that they can incarnate into so they can directly colonize Earth. I think...
>>
>>133253270

When I speak about the gods being aliens I refer to the Anunnaki or the Archons.

I see the Greys and a hybrid species already that are servents of the Archons.

Archon means Lord. They are the Rulers and Authorities.

The Chief Archon or First Ruler being the Demiurge Yaldabaoth.
>>
>>133247766
...no. this is a degenerate. I'm a heathen. I worship to connect myself with my ancestors. Hail Odin the all father.
>>
>>133253934
Aw sheeit, my nigga. I've been thinking for a while that the Gnostic were on to something. It's a shame that there aren't more people in UFOlogy who are into the Gnostics. Mainstream UFOlogy is such a shit-heap.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.