[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thanks pol >:(

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: blackmanblackcar.jpg (57KB, 450x269px) Image search: [Google]
blackmanblackcar.jpg
57KB, 450x269px
> be 23 college grad
> soft dev 70k / yr
> student loans
> still drive college car
> had to replace fender
> two toned blue car now
> see nig driving black challenger in apt complex
> lol wtf how can you affor- wait probs drugs/welfare
> get out of car and start walk back to my place
> nig is walking straight at me
> eyes down at phone, pretend to be scrutinizing email
> he is sizing me up, straight on looking at me
> I'm in business casual
> I swear I can read his mind as he swaggers past me, gives me dirty look
> "fucking white boy oppressin' me w his privilege"
> I barely even glance at him
>almost back at my place
> see 8/10 blonde girl sitting on steps (don't recognize her, why is she on neighbors steps?) with nig in baggy sweats and black t-shirt
> wtf is he doing with her
> think about my ex gf
> she told me she is dating a turkish guy she met at a bar
> why are you telling me this

When I was a kid I didn't like black people because they were stupid, and ugly, and arrogant, and the color of poop. My parents are mortified and tell me to judge them based on their character. Well guess what their character is shitty too.

I've always been hateful. People (even white people) are pretty awful sometimes. But I've never hated entire races. I know their are decent black people, I've worked with some. So I know blanket hate is unreasonable. but fuck me if it isn't most of them.

I want to go back before I found this place. I fucking saw a screenshot of some funny edgy humor on r/Imgoingtohellforthis and curiosity took me here. So much anger and no release. An infinite well you can never drink from.
>>
>>133246061
Be grateful faggot

White Conservative men have to bear the burden of civilization. You are now taking the first step towards action
>>
>>133246061
That black man can't even do the flat footed squat.
>>
File: 1495512586220.jpg (16KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
1495512586220.jpg
16KB, 400x309px
why you be oppressin op
>>
Don't fret OP. That swag fucboi nigger is making payments on that car. He doesn't own shit, and knowing how niggers are its probably a 3.5 L V6 with SRT emblems on it. Nigger couldn't even change the spark plugs in it anyways.

Step up to the plate and talk to that broad. Fight the nigger if he says shit.
>>
>>133248654
shes a race mixer you cuck, neck yourself
>>
>>133246061

same with turks/arabs in germany.

they lease expensive cars (e.g Mercedes AMG) with their 20 cousins and pretend like they own them.
>>
>>133249187
Is she? How do you know she isn't just sitting on the step lonely and only niggers are dumb enough to be confident to talk to her?

At the bare minimum OP should pop that niggers tires. Let the chimp know he is not welcome to touch white women.
>>
>>133249931
This guy gets it
>>
>>133248654
You must be from Saskatchewan
>>
>>133250884
Close.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.