[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MFW Trumpkins react to 2018

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: FAKENEWS.png (371KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
FAKENEWS.png
371KB, 432x768px
>DON JUNIOR RELEASES EMAIL ADMITTING TO SEEKING A MEETING WITH FOREIGN NATIONALS POSSESSING RUSSIAN STATE INTEL ON CLINTON. THIS IS COLLUSION.

>BERNIE SANDERS CASE WAS FAKE NEWS.

>DJT/GOP WILL HANG SOON ENOUGH- LIKE THE BEETMUNCHING TRAITORS THEY ARE

>HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SO VERY WRONG?
>>
HIS NAME WAS SETH RITCH
>>
Grabbing my popcorn and waiting for all the justification. I am so glad I saved this image to remind you- Your conspiracy theories are fake news, and ours are going to impeach your president and make you cry at night.
>>
>>133242680
>collusion
The person he met with wasnt even connected to the russian government it was a catfish
>>
>>133242830
HIS NAME WAS HANASSSOLO
>>
I'm confused, is meeting with a Russian illegal?

Is it even unusual?
>>
>>133242850
Plus collusion implies a crime was commited like handing over evidence
Which none was given too don jr
>>
>>133242912
The self proclaimed "Crown Prosecutor of the Kremlin" is not involved with Russia?

Just like there was no hacking of our election.
Just like no one in DJT team EVER spoke to anyone from russia.
>>
>>133242982
it's not but the shift is now to is collusion breaking the law...i don't know why you anons don't get used tot his, it's gonna go on and on and on.
>>
>>133242982
Stop thinking. Our narrative is truth.
>>
>>133242680
justincase.png

>tfw Justin Case
>>
I love how far you trumpkins keep stretching your morals.

NO THEY WON FAIR AND SQUARE!
NO THEY STILL WON THE ELECTORAL EVEN THOUGH THE ELECTION WAS HACKED!
NO THEY NEVER SPOKE TO RUSSIA EVER.
NO ONE BUT FLYNN WAS INVOLVED WITH RUSSIA.
NO ONE BUT FLYNN AND SESSIONS WERE INVOLVED WITH RUSSIA.
NO ONE BUT FLYNN AND SESSIONS AND MANAFORT.

So on and so on until now we are here with the son of the POTUS.

FIRE is surrounding you all.
>>
>>133242850
If you're truly from America as your flag shows than he's your president too dipshit. You might want to tuck away your trump hate boner for a few more years because he isn't going anywhere soon.
>>
>>133243582
tell that to yourself as you rage fap during the his resignation speech in a few months.
>>
>>133243481
Please tell me how the election was hacked you autistic faggot? Oh yeah, your butt buddies from cnn all but confirmed that the whole "muh trump russia conspriacy" was just a nothingburger cooked up to boost ratings during the project veritas investigation.
>>
>>133244083
When this turns out to be nothing I'll use your tears as lube during my victory fap.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.