[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Mormonism redpilled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (97KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 400x400px
I met a Mormon girl today. She is cute as fuck and on a mission to convert Europeans before she will study physics in the US next year.

We talked for half an hour and her views on Muslims and degeneracy were like way off the chart extreme right winged. She was also against refugees coming here and said we need to help em down where they are if they convert to Mormonism.
>>
>>133241564
My family is predominantly Mormon and right-winged. We all voted Trump.

Mormonism focuses heavily on the family unit. So much so that they have a system of sorta for afterlife binding for the whole family, as to keep everyone together, so it's not "till death do you part". There is also lots of support and activities among members, so it's really nice. When I was an active member, I'd have to say that was the best part by far--so many nice people who are willing to give their Saturday to you when you need it.

I think it had some important impacts on the way I view life and treat people.
>>
>>133241564
Mormons are pretty nice from what I experienced in Utah.
Just weird as shit how they can't drink coffee or tea and have to wear awful gigantic underwear.
>>
I seriously pondered joining an amish or mormon or watever just to make friends but Idk maybe there are better ways
>>
>>133241564
>is blank redpilled

read the sticky retard
>>
>>133241564
Mormonism is without a doubt the most retarded of all religions. It's shady origin is so obviously a scam that anyone who falls for it should be considered a lost cause.
>>
>>133242740
pls tell me how it is a scam
>>
>>133242357
As a inactive member, can confirm this. Some of the kindest and thoughtful people I've known were also members. If you go and ask for help from other members they will be there to help in a heartbeat.
>>
>lived in ut all life
>not Mormon
>genuinely love them
>feel obliged to stand up for them on pol
>fingers crossed it gets me into celestial kingdom
>>
>>133242882
Joseph Smith made everything up to feel important.
>>
>>133242357
same here
i thnk they have wonderful standers but some thing about the religon is weird
>>
>>133242882
The Mormon church has access to your bank accounts to make sure that they get their 10% cut
>>
The Mormon church is actually a front for satanic rituals and elite mkultra type stuff.
>>
>>133243218
right the "tithing"
>>
>>133243252
how so
>>
>>133243218
You don't give the church access to your bank accounts you idiot, it's up to the members to pay tithing.
>>
>>133243218
but that is given up in a envolpe they dont have accsess to your bank
>>
>>133243112
Where is the proof of that statement?
>>
>>133243218
>10% of your income
Is this real?
>>
>>133241564

Mormon girls are fucking great. Mormonism beliefs are bullshit BUT their practices are redpilled as fuck. Serious benefits to your life by wifing her and converting. But don't believe the bullshit, the founder was a fucking typical psychopathic cult leader. Mormonism was racist as fuck up to the 1970s I think. Mormons as people are very sweet but very naive.
>>
>Be me
>Live in Europe
>Mormons try to convert me
>Witness wild booze- and fuckfests at the end of their term
>>
>>133241564
Trying to convert Europeans to mormonism is a waste of time. No European is going to believe in some Alan Smithy from 'merica.
>>
>>133243504
>>133243451
>t. MIDF
The Mormon Church is nothing but a diaper-wearing Mafia.
>>133243624
Yes it is. Those gaudy Disneyland cathedrals don't pay for themselves.
>>
>>133243624
yes but it is given in a envolope not your bank everytime you get money
>>
>>133241564
>Is Mormonism redpilled?
IDK but it's entertaining as fuck.
>Had two youths in 3 piece suits drop by and ring the doorbell
>Summer, 38°C in shade, they are drenched in sweat and panting like dogs
>offer them fresh lemonade or any other cold beverage
>no thx, anon
>They were somewhat fluent in Croatian but spoke with a thick anglo accent
>hurr durr, religion and shieet, yada yada
>point them towards a neighbour who is an 80 yo granny and a jehovah's witness
>2h later see them barely stumble out, pale as fuck, each carrying a handful of watchtowers
Many chuckles were had
>>
>>133243734
>>133243711
kek, at least catholic church get 5/1000 of mine
>>
>>133243706
I don't really care. At least she isn't some Allahu Akbar who tries to make me stop eating pork and grow a beard.
>>
>>133243641
no they werent racist BUT they do think that there was a time were slaves were needed
>>
>>133243624
10% could be after bills, or right after receiving your pay check, the church allows members to make the decision on their own.
>>
>>133242610
diet coke is ok though.
has more caffiene but it's ok
>>
>>133243624

Yes but they make sure you get an easy overpaid job as long as you participate in the church and tithe you are set for life on easy street. I knew a guy who was so NOT mormon, then found out he was moving to Utah after high school to take a $60k/yr easy warehouse job because he had the hookup since his immediate family was actually mormon.
>>
File: wtfhappening.jpg (20KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
wtfhappening.jpg
20KB, 250x242px
>>133242610

>gigantic underwear

mmh...wut
>>
>>133241564

Only help them if they convert lol. Fucking mormons, not actually good people doing good deeds, they are just out to feast on souls.
>>
>>133243779
kek
>>
>>133244004
Full body underwear they claim is magical.
>>
>>133243880

Yes they were racist, blacks were seen as subhuman and not allowed to be bishops/members.
>>
>>133243982
no soda is fine
>>
>>133241564
No.
>>
>>133242610
I've never had to wear gigantic underwear or whatever, we just go to the store and buy underwear like everyone else. The no coffee, tea, and soda thing isn't enforced either, but it's advised that you shouldn't drink it.
>>
>>133244004
anon means the temple garments
>>
>>133243779

Ha!! The difference between Mormons and Jehovahs Witnesses is the Mormons will take out your garbage for you.
>>
>>133241564
It's a cult. The Bible is God's revelation to man. Not some made up stuff some guy claims to have found on magic gold tablets he deciphered in a hat.
Galations 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed

There are plenty of good Christian women who want to be wives and moms. Try a conservative independent Baptist Church. Problem for you might be her expectations of a husband. Better get yourself sorted out
>>
>>133244210
not true i had a bishop who was black
>>
>>133244323
You might want to reread mormon holy scripture. It clearly states, "Thou shall wear large undergarment."
>>
>>133242610
>>133244004
>>133244207
>>133244379

The blessed underwear or whatever is another one of the Church's rackets to make extra cash.
>>
>>133244422
JWs are literally a death cult. Mormons are like Jews. Very different animals.
>>
>>133241564
sounds like a feminist dyke who doesn't know her place. The reason women started voting is because libcucks like you thought letting women havge political opinions was "redpilled".
>>
>>133244544

YEAH, BECAUSE THEY CHANGED IT IN THE 1970s
>>
File: keksimum_max.jpg (62KB, 760x800px) Image search: [Google]
keksimum_max.jpg
62KB, 760x800px
>>133244207

Holy kek I googled it and it was my weirdest moment of 2017.

Sorry OP but even if the grill you met was a hottie her "mormon underwear" is a guarantee 100% boner killer.
>>
>>133244507
what makes it a cult
>>
>>133241564

btw she is just mirroring what you believe in order to convert you and steal your soul. they also have the best genealogical records on the planet, so they can convert everybody's dead ancestors and steal their souls.
>>
>>133244765

When the founder starts fucking the wives of his members, its a cult.
>>
the church standards shift as time goes on. what mormons practiced and taught 100 years ago is radically different from today. this will happen again in 100 years. a true religion would not have this happen.

that being said, there doesn't seem to be a true religion. religion is just a huge scam, although unlike most scams if you turn a blind eye / live in ignorance it can actually have a positive influence on your life.
>>
>>133243624
Yeah.

The Jews in Israel, the only ones ever told to give 10%, has 12 tribes. 11 tribes got land. 1 did not. The Levis. The Levis ran the Temple, ran the charity, ran the schools, ran everything. And they did that because the other 11 tribes gave 10% of the produce gleaned from the land to them. But no land. And all wealth is derived from the land.

People who think they have to tithe 10% to anyone these days are delusional; they think they're partaking in ancient Israel's form of government where God provides the bounty to afford to carry an entire tribe, said tribe handling all the governmental business affairs.

All they're really doing is allowing people to not have to get real jobs, and prey upon their congregations.
>>
>>133241564

Mormonism is a weird made up white pepo cult that encourages some forms of good behavior (large families, moral behavior) in addition to the normal cult stuff.

It used to be racist and red pilled but it has been cucking hard during the last few decades and now has hard cuck evangelical-tier doctrines

But there are probably some red pilled undercurrents of Mormon culture opposing these trends, just like anywhere else
>>
>>133245029
when the fuck did he do that shit
>>
>>133245051
bumb
>>
>>133244757

Mormon girls are super hot, they'e been running a eugenics program using polygamy for like a hundred years with fantastic results. Sadly though now they are letting in all kinds of shitskins, gotta steal those souls.
>>
>>133243912
Gee how generous.
>>
>>133244765
All cults are run by people having sex with young people or children. Pretty simple place to start. As Joe Smith had many, many wives, including a 14 year old wife, and wives that were literally already married to members of his religion, it's pretty clear to see what's in it for him.
>>
>>133244765
The book of mormon.

Do a little research on how that book got created. It's absurd and Mormons want it to supercede the Bible.
>>
>>133241564
Yes it is most definitely redpilled for the most part.

Obviously its not a perfect church, you have a growing number of feminists inside the church pushing for their bullshit but that is to be expected and they are kept in check for the most part.

German mormon here (^:
>>
>>133245090
It's Islam for Whitey.

Same premise; an angel appeared to a man of very base character and gave him a "new" revelation about a different Jesus.
>>
>>133241564
Mormons still take their religion literally, so no, they are not at all "red-pilled."

>baka baka baka, its all sentiment analysis
>stop posting here.
>>
>>133245090
Where has the church been cucking out? I want proof.
>>
>>133245379
A simple look for "CES Letter" suffices. Well sourced expose by an ex-mormon who proved that the entire Book of Mormon was cribbed from books Joe Smith had contact with at the time. Typos and all.
>>
>>133243641
>fucking great
They're psychos, the whole lot of them. If you date one, be ready for no sex without kids, no coffee, no fun, no travelling, and less money. They all believe they'll literally become gods if they fuck enough. Think about that.
>>
>>133245051
>a true religion would not have this happen

What a retarded thing to say.
>>
>>133245100

Whenever he wanted to fuck a member's wife he would send that guy on a mission and then cuckold him while he was away. No doubt many members raised his children unknowingly.

This fact is what really fucks with Mormons and causes them to back away from the religion. Do you really want me to link you, do you really want to go down this rabbit hole and have an existential crisis that your entire life is based on the lies of some manipulative asshole with Narcissistic Personality Disorder who was manipulating good people in order to get all the pussy?
>>
Are Mormon communitys likely white?
i will go to a Mormon church here.
But I was in another church (non-mormon) and they took so many refugees
>>
File: mormon_underwear-e1351900032955.jpg (47KB, 406x490px) Image search: [Google]
mormon_underwear-e1351900032955.jpg
47KB, 406x490px
>>133244757
I think it's bonerific.
>>
>>133241564
>religion
LOL you can't be red pilled if you still believe in things that aren't real. that defeats the whole purpose of being red pilled.
>>
>>133245674
All the white mormon men I know, in So Cal, have brown, Asian or Islander wives.
>>
>>133245583
>If you date one, be ready for no sex without kids, no coffee, no fun, no travelling, and less money.

Yes this is all 100% true, PLEASE nobody in this thread ever try to date a Mormon.

Also make sure to tell your friends and family to NEVER date a mormon.
>>
>>133245515

Ending polygamy. Letting blacks be bishops. Recruiting every starving shitskin under the sun by offering them food but only feeding them if they converted.
>>
Wow that sounds great op. Did you ask her if Jesus Christ is the son of God and believing on him is the only way to be saved from Gods wrath on judgement day?
>>
>>133245639
mind elaborating on this instead of calling me a retard? "Absolute" truths being interpreted to fit a different culture means it's not so absolute.
>>
>>133245674
>Are Mormon communitys likely white?

Been to different wards in bigger cities all over Germany.

They are very, very white (but so are most other Churches too). The few non-whites will usually be American members that are traveling or working in Europe.
>>
>>133245443

Very interesting parallels, I like your take.
>>
>>133241564
>>133242357
Mormons primarily voted AGAINST Trump in both the Utah primary and also the general election.

LDS tends to be very liberal when it comes to economics and migration issues. There is a high chance Utah will turn blue in 2020.
>>
>>133245583
>. If you date one, be ready for no sex without kids, no coffee, no fun, no travelling, and less money. They all believe they'll literally become gods if they fuck enough. Think about that.
I don't like coffee and I don't see what your problem with the other things are. Also, Mormons travel all the time. And where does the "no fun" assertion come from? Mormons aren't Amish people.
>>
>>133245674
It depends on where you live. In Germany there would be more whites.
>>
>>133245650
yes this corncerns me and my gf
>>
>>133244507
Exactly this. The Mormon Mafia shills are working overtime to promote the 1850s version Scientology which blasphemously steals from Christianity. Joseph Smith was a liar and thief, not a prophet. Scientology is probably cheaper than Mormonism considering the annual tax and no, Mormons aren't smart business people. You won't get a good job out of joining.

Bottom line, Mormonism = Blasphemy. If you believe in God, stay away from it because it's purely Satanic.
>>
>>133245583

Most of my experience is with ex-Mormon girls and they were universally bisexual FREAKS, sooo much fun
>>
If you're stupid enough to think Mormonism is anything but a fraudulent cult, read this first:

http://cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
>>
>>133245979
>"Absolute" truths being interpreted

Nobody is interpreting anything. It is God who is in contact with the Prophet/President of the Church.

OR you know it is the President of the Church just making shit up and changing Church doctrine to fit societies standards as to not make the Church seem too strange - either way one of the important pillars of the Church is that the President of the Church can receive revelations in regards to how the Church should be run.
>>
Mormons are extremely nice and definitely more aware of the corruption of the government than most due to how the LDS were treated in the early days. Mormonism as a religion however despite being very interesting is pretty much impossible to actually believe once you really sit down and look at the history and even just actually read the Book of Mormon.
>>
>>133243607
He was a convicted "stone seer" which, in old times language, means someone who pretends to tell you where treasure is and takes your money. He also said that he had an ancient Egyptian scroll showing that the LDS was true but it turns out that after we deciphered the Rosetta Stone, it's just a standard burial script. Also said native Americans are Jews.
>>
Always let Mormons know that Joseph Smith died with a gun in his hand.

Mormonism isn't a cult, but it *is* a deeply retarded false religion that's a gay knockoff of Christianity. Every mormon I know is fundamentally unhinged beneath a thin veneer of pleasantness.
>>
>>133246483
http://debunking-cesletter.com/

Maybe you should do some reading first.
>>
>>133246252

Joseph Smith was a scumbag BUT the lifestyle of Mormonism is actually great. Family first, clean living, lots of kids, modesty, faithfulness, hard work, education, decency, etc. So I'm not a Mormonism hater I'm just a psychopathic-narcissist hater, and Joseph Smith was definitely one.
>>
>>133246604
>Always let Mormons know that Joseph Smith died with a gun in his hand.

You probably also watch CNN..

Literally falling for centuries old FAKE NEWS story right there..
>>
Alright enough with btfo'ing some of you morons.

Will head out now, as usual not a single ARGUMENT brought forward against the Church.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>133244224

Caffeine is NOT fine. Not even tea. You can only drink herbal tea.
>>
>>133246673
Maybe you should grab a shovel and go dig up something other than bullshit to spread around. Zero. Evidence. Zero. That's not the case for biblical history.
>>
>>133245515
>Where has the church been cucking out? I want proof.

Blacks used to be banned from Mormonism, they started letting them in a while back and now they're starting to bring Samoans etc who they converted back to their homogenous white communities in the US
>>
>>133246737
If Smith lived longer Mormonism would've fallen apart and become a minor quirky footnote of American history like many religious groups. It's the more pragmatic successors like Brigham Young for the Utah church and Joseph Smith III for RLDS that was able to really solidify the church's existence for generations.

>>133246766
But Joseph Smith did have a gun at Carthage. Not even the church denies that. Hell it's in the fucking church museum in Salt Lake.
>>
>>133245639

It's weird that god would set up a holy church on earth and then let it become totally corrupt and evil, while only a few powerless spergs on the internet stuck to the TRVE doctrines
>>
>>133246983
Which is better for you anyway.
>>
>>133246492
yep, even though it was a divine commandment to practice polygamy, god now told me to quit it out.

even though it was a divine commandment, and tough that blacks were lamenites and therefore shouldnt hold the priesthood for 150 years, god told me to now let them have it.

Don't you see? Before you know it, women will be allowed the priesthood and gays will be allowed to marry. If there's enough social pressure the 'prophet' receives a revelation from god to change the fundamental rules of the church. Doesn't this bother you?

>>133246873
refute this, bitch.
>>
>>133241564
I like their theory of why niggers are blacks and less worth than us. Why did they start to let blacks into their church, and why does niggers even want too?
>>
>>133246873

Oh shit you got shook by the facts son.
>>
>>133241564
>be me, 21 y/o black male
>meet 18 year old blonde mormon girl on tinder
>9.5/10, fit as fuck, tight ass, gorgeous face, the works
>messages me within minutes of me swiping right
>flirting hard with me and we exchange numbers
>she is anything but an innocent christian girl
>starts sending me nudes and saying how she secretly has always wanted to date a black guy
>day later she admits that she is in a relationship with her boyfriend of 5 years
>"he's sweet, I just need something more"
>says he is too small and that she wont fuck him anymore
>We sext for a couple days
>Bitch is hungry for black cock
1/2
>>
>>133247811
Technically blacks were always allowed to join the church. Some were in it during Joseph Smith's day. They weren't allowed to have the priesthood however which meant they couldn't do in the temple and they couldn't go to the celestial kingdom. This is why for a long time Mormons didn't bother converting blacks since as far as Mormons were concerned there was nothing to offer them. Then they "got a revelation" that God has decided blacks are now worthy enough. Convenient this revelation came after a lot of pressure from the civil rights movement. Today most blacks who are Mormon are from Africa. Actual American blacks I wouldn't say is a very large percentage of the church.
>>
>>133247118

Give me more mormonpills, next mormons that knock on my door I am totally going to invite in and let them think they might convert me. Then the second visit I will have all these questions heh heh
>>
>>133247118
The church already is a minor footnote in US History, and basically nonexistent in World History.
>>
>>133248130
hahahah
ahahah
ahahahahah

oh my god this is sad

the nigger doesn't know what mormons are.
>>
>>133248130

nice LARP but she wouldn't fuck her Mormon boyfriend in the first place because no premarital sex.
>>
>>133242357
>So much so that they have a system of sorta for afterlife binding for the whole family, as to keep everyone together, so it's not "till death do you part".
Ok, this part seems kinda heretical. Death is the dissolution of worldly bonds and a return to the creator. By maintaining these bonds after life you are erecting a barrier to God.
>>
>>133246045
Fuck off Pinko. That was just in SLC which has more Non-Mormons than anywhere else in Utah.
>>
File: Your wife.jpg (8KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
Your wife.jpg
8KB, 227x222px
>>133248130
>She wants to meet up bad, so we plan for saturday
>we agree to go straight back to my apartment instead
>Saturday night pick her up outside of her apartment
>Shes in booty shorts and heels, a literal 10/10
>rubs my cock the whole way home.
>get inside my apartment and she is on her knees the minute the door closes
>literally has the best body i have ever seen
>spreads her legs and begs me to give her my black cock
> get between her legs and reach for condom
>"Dont bother anon" and pulls me in deep
>That little white pussy was so fucking tight you could tell all she had was her tiny dicked white BF
>Drop her off at her BFs apartment around midnight

We were FWB for a year and it was hands down the best sex ever. I got her into drinking, smoking weed, and dressing sluttier as well. around 6 months in she got on the pill and I stopped pulling out. The sex also got better around that time because she got engaged to her BF. We eventually stopped talking and last I heard she was getting married to her BF.
Mormon girls are sluts anon, dont date them
>>
>>133248365
I wouldn't say that. Mormons heavily control Utah and Idaho and their influence is all over the western US. They helped found Las Vegas. Mormon influence will be there even if the church dies. There's a lot of religious groups in America that died and never left any sort of trace beyond some vague history. If anything considering Mormons are popular with the CIA and FBI I imagine their influence will only grow even if their attendance numbers drop
>>
>>133248511

Dude they think they get their own planet to live on with their dead family.
>>
>>133244323
Not according to the many Mormons I met and hung out with in SLC.
It's very frowned upon, as in you are in an entirely lower status if you don't follow the rules.
>>
>>133248691
Sounds like Satanism to me. Trying to create their own Kingdom separate from God's.
>>
>>133248246
Trying that is mostly pointless. Missionaries are usually trained with either canned answers or they'll just refuse to answer and say you need to pray more or something. If you just want a better understanding of the faith and history there's plenty of sites that can do that better than me.
>>
>>133248623

>drinking, weed, dressing slutty

MLK would be proud.

I regret voting for Trump. Why did I think niggers deserved help instead of the plantation.

A momentary moment of stupidity on my part to think niggers were human beings.
>>
>>133248404
>"b-but conservative christian girls don have sex!!"
Man i grew up in the south and that is all a fucking act. Conservative christian girls are literally the most depraved of the bunch. You know the type, "Im saving my virginity for marriage but you can have my ass".
They all do the whole "Im saving myself for marraige" act, but with good looks, pressure ,and seduction you can be balls deep in her within a week.
In fact, date a christian girl if you want to have a sex crazed nympho with low mileage.

They're not innocent little angels anon, they are typically the most repressed and depraved of the bunch.
>>
>>133248511
God puts you in certain families for a reason, so why would he remove those ties when one goes to the afterlife?
>>
>>133248758
The Words of Wisdom is pretty dumb anyway. It wasn't even widespread practiced until later in the church's life. There's plenty of evidence of Joseph Smith drinking for example. Guy had a bar in his own house even.
>>
File: 1469356439719.jpg (86KB, 592x790px) Image search: [Google]
1469356439719.jpg
86KB, 592x790px
>>133248623

img traces back to cuckold fetish fiction, u dun goofed
>>
>>133249821
That pic isnt me you idiot white boi, I stole that off the web. No wonder you white bois cant get girls because the only thing smaller than your cocks is your brains.
>>
>>133249291

Calm down he's not a nigger, just a white omega male literal cuckold fetishist who writes cuckold stories. A headcase loser that should be put out of his misery.
>>
>>133249291
And now we fuck your women and run your country. Welcome to our america white boi.
>>
>>133241564
>Is Mormonism redpilled?

no joseph smith was a fraud and it is a cult
>>
File: cantbonahthejonah.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
cantbonahthejonah.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>>133250050

Sorry to shatter your little fetish roleplaying, whiteboy, but biggest cock in the world is a white cock.
>>
>>133249328

I know that dumbass. But Mormons are extra brainwashed. Even if a Mormon chick does fuck you its just a ploy to convert you and steal your soul.
>>
>>133248401
>White girl claims to be a mormon and a "LDS girl" in her bio
>alpha black male fucks white mormon girl
>"s-she's not a real mormon!"
fuck off white cuck
>>
>>133250708
That shit didnt work out too well for her now did it? because it certainly seems like she was more into fucking me than converting me.
>>
>>133250891

Sorry there are just so many holes in the plot you might want to sit down and rework that fiction. Why would a mormon chick tryna fuck on tindr even identify herself as mormon in her bio, its just bad writing of an unimaginative white omega loser.
>>
>>133251072

1/10

are you jerking your white dick off as you LARP?
>>
>>133249291
Don't expect too much from the farm equipment, friend. You might as well be working for the edification of a John Deere.
>>
>>133241564
Mormons are redpill in the sense of Right-Wing but sadly the religion is the most autistic shit ever.

>Some teen came out of the woods saying he saw angels and shit and now everyone have to follow him and remember MURICA is the chosen people now
>>
>>133241564

The aspects of it that are, are also found in Christianity.

Sadly Mormonism is to Christianity what Islam is to Judaism. They literally started the same way.

>be me
>be 17
>tfw Gabriel shows up in a cave with some new info
>Hell yeah multiple wives!
>Why does everyone hate me?
>>
>>133250348
>cant accept the fact that even conservative women prefer black cock to white cock and would cheat on their white bfs to get it
>projects his cuckold fetish onto others because he cannot stomach the idea that black men are getting laid and out breeding the white race while he sits in his mom's basement jerking off to cuck porn
>>
>>133245706

They believe it protects them from Satan.

>TFW that's what the Blood of Christ is for
>>
>>133251650
I know some people theorize Joseph Smith learned about Islam and Swedenborg through his brother Hyrum's access to Dartmouth's library. He also did tell one Mormon who was a former follower of Swedenborg he was familiar with Swedenborg.
>>
File: youmad.gif (981KB, 290x218px) Image search: [Google]
youmad.gif
981KB, 290x218px
>>133251654

Ahhh I see by the catalogue that /lgbt/ and reddit are spamming a bunch of BM-WF slide threads.
>>
Good ol' brainwashed cult women amirite?!
>>
>>133250209

They were never "my women" if they burn coal. Thank you to nuggets for fucking our white trash.

This is what they don't tell you. White trash is all coalburning material, that's how you identify them.
>>
>>133251204
>Why would a mormon chick tryna fuck on tindr even identify herself as mormon in her bio
to play the innocent hard to get card. I cant tell you how many "conservative christian" girls turn into depraved sluts when given the opportunity. Especially mormons.

In my experience, the more repressed their sexuality, the more likely they are to become sluts. baptists, catholics, mormons etc. all will drop their panties if given the opportunity to do so without consequence.
>>
>>133252428
sorry anon, but white trash dont look or dress like her
>>
>>133241564

Massive heretics but very fucking good people, can't argue that. Of any protestant sect, Mormons will be allowed to coexist
>>
when I was a lad I got a bj from this mormon girl in my same congregation. right afterwards (20m maybe?) she started freaking out about guilt and repentance, didn't want to go to hell etc. eye opening to me. nothing should have that kind of control over your emotions. it's like sociopathic manipulation.
>>
>>133248623
which hallucinogen do you take you stupid kike ? it's pretty potent
>>
>>133243112
>Dum dum dum dum dum
But honestly, top tier peeps, maybe a bit fanatic, but still good people, practically no degeneracy noted
>>
>>133244131
Not true. Mormons are some of the nicest people I have ever met, even to non-Mormons. Just one of many examples: A few years ago, I had bought a new computer desk and chair, but had to have knee surgery before it had been delivered to my place. Boxes were sitting on the porch, but I couldn't move them into my house because I was on crutches. Mormon missionaries, came by to talk to a neighbor, saw the boxes on my porch. Were amazingly considerate and asked if I needed help with the boxes. I tried to decline, but they insisted they wanted to help. Not only did they move the boxes inside for me, but also put them together for me. They didn't try to convert me, just had a good conversation on many different subjects as they happily put my desk and chair together. Only would take water in exchange, even though I offered them money, or at least to pick them up some dinner, since they stayed to almost their curfew. (yes, missionaries have a curfew) They declined it all. Gave their cell number, said they had one more year in the area on their mission and if I needed any help with anything to give them a call. They even came by a month or so later to see how I was doing. Most well behaved, well mannered, 19-20 year olds I have ever met. Is their religion a bit odd/different when compared to other christian denominations, sure, but just because they have unique beliefs doesn't mean they are bad people. They have always been very well mannered and respectful every time I see missionaries or Mormon families.They also do a lot for the community I live in as well. I don't see the local muslims acting respectful or doing anything that doesn't benefit themselves. Nothing for the community, and are rude as fuck to anyone they meet out and about.
>>
>>133252927

Of course she was repentant, you didn't reciprocate and eat that pussy til she came.
>>
>>133253558
ever seen a rude missionary ?
>didn't think so
>>
>>133253738
No, which is what I stated in my post. I'm confused at your reply.
>>
>>133241564
It's a fucking cult. Burn it down to the ground.
>>
Mormonism is an elaborate excuse for the old church leaders to be married to all the young women without needing to be good at anything. It screws over the young men because the leaders decide that young women should marry them instead younger men.
>>
File: IMG_2304.jpg (199KB, 800x837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2304.jpg
199KB, 800x837px
>>133244323
>mfw tea is degenerate
>>
>>133253892
yes well you know they want you sign up, if they're to be something to you, that's being is kind and helpful during the recruitment phase
>>
>>133253558

Nigger they were tired of talking about the Book of Mormon all day and you were a great excuse to take a break from it and catch some air conditioning.

They were also playing the long game with you. Even if they didn't convert you into a believer, they converted you into a supporter and defender.
>>
>>133254305
No, they asked if I went to church and I told them which church I went to. They didn't ask again. They never brought it up. We talked about science, computers, vidya games, what they were going to college for, politics, guns. (they were both republicans, very red pilled) I asked them about some questions I had about some of their practices, they answered them. They didn't press or anything. Even when they called to check on me a month later, all they did was ask how I was, talked about a few things non religious related. Only saw them after that in and around the community on their bikes, they always waved when they saw me drive by.

As I said, they were very respectful and considerate.
>>
File: 1495732606773.jpg (749KB, 1920x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1495732606773.jpg
749KB, 1920x1356px
http://utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm <-- Operated by descendant of Brigham Young - Now Christian

http://utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag7R3Y9GjLY

"Come on! ye prosecutors! ye false swearers! All hell, boil over! Ye burning mountains, roll down your lava! for I will come out on top at last. I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam. A large majority of the whole have stood by me. Neither Paul, John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it. I boast that no man ever did such a work as I. The followers of Jesus ran away from Him; but the Latter-day Saints never ran away from me yet...When they can get rid of me, the devil will also go." (History of the Church, Vol. 6, p. 408, 409) Joseph Smith

8For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them. Ephesians 2:8-10 (NAS)
>>
>>133254305

What I love is seeing the mormons stopping by the small old apartment buildings full of crack whores and crack dealers. Literally. Full of crack whores and crack dealers. And they try to have conversations with these people. The crack whores try to scam and use them, or try to convince them to get off their bikes and help them with something real quick so some niggers can steal the bikes. Shit is hilarious. Don't ask me how/why I witness this.
>>
>>133245379
>Do a little research on how that book got created. It's absurd and Mormons want it to supercede the Bible.

ya only YOUR absurd religious book is the RIGHT ONE, ABSURD MORMONS! amirite fellow christcucks?
>>
>>133254801
I don't support their upper echelons of their church, or believe in their religion, but their lay community are good salt of the earth people. I wish more families had kids that were as respectful as the Mormon teenagers in my neighborhood.
>>
>>133254939

The mission is two-fold, convert who they can and PUBLIC RELATIONS. I like them too, but don't be naive buddinski.
>>
>>133241564
Cool story.
>>
>>133255342

Honestly their best people are the converts. The ones raised in it can be mean little snakes competing for who has the cleanest asshole, always judging eachother, passive-aggressive gossip, shunning, etc. Converts are the best people because they see what you see, and they want it. They choose it.
>>
>conservative mormon girl

lel. Requesting the screenshot of the story about the mormon 'missionary' who went to Dubai to convert muslims, only to end up whoring herself out at arab orgy parties.
>>
Mormons are good because they contribute to society and build trails and shit. All the mormons are heavily involved in Boy Scouts and it's required to build some dope stuff for the community in order to be Eagle Scout
>>
>>133254939
okay, you're no longer confused at my reply though huh ? that good .

I don't believe in mormons even though they appear pious , Christ already has His remnant in the Orthodox Church, as good-willed as a move as it is , it lacks some understanding about the supernatural which Christian clergy does not hide but does not advertise either.

>>133255870
this is very true , converts are always the most motivated everywhere .
>>
File: Independence9.jpg (77KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
Independence9.jpg
77KB, 600x461px
>>133241564
No mormonism's base system of belief is so flawed and convoluted anyone who follows the religion has never looked too deep into the Bible and compared it with the book of mormon. There is also a translation of the bible from joseph smith himself which is completely ignored by most of the church even though he is a "prophet" of god and thus everything in it should be the correct non-corrupted wording. IN HIS TRANSCRIPTION of the Bible in Deuteronomy he keeps the test of a true prophet in. This test is pretty much "If even one thing the prophet says doesn't come true, he is not a true prophet of god." And as you can guess, there are many prophecies that never come true. One of which is a reformed church in independence missouri that was never built and you can go to the lot today to see nothing (pic related.)
>>
Religion is the most bluepilled thing in the universe, Mormonism being one of the worst.
>>
>>133241564
Wouldn't mind converting to Catholicism
>>
The trouble with mormons is that they're a moving target. Slipperier than a greased jew. Shit changes so fast, and the believers are so cucked, it's impossible to pin them down on any doctrinal topic. Members are literally terrified of any material not presently endorsed by their church, so the thousands of changes and oddball doctrines jettisoned over the years get completely memory-holed. I've been out for 20+ years. Mention things that were "common" back then, and they'll either not know what you're talking about or feign ignorance.
>>
>>133243696
Story time
>>
>>133241564
>I met a Mormon girl today. She is cute as fuck and on a mission to convert Europeans before she will study physics in the US next year.

goes to Southern Europe to convert them >gets beaten to death by 6 serbs and a greek
>>
>>133241564
I had to go on a temple tour recently to please my parents a few months ago. They showed a few videos that highlighted all the minority members. Don't underestimate their willingness to embrace immigration if they think it will swell their numbers. But all in all, they're not bad.
>>
>>133246045
If this was true than McMuffin would have won the state.
>>
>>133256510
I do not think this is true.
>>
>>133256612
I was raised strict orthodox, and understand what you are saying. I also understand no group is 100% saintly (that is just humanity), but their values they raise their families with do have a positive impact in the community, and I respect that. Catholics and Orthodox used to teach their children values and morals, but, at least in this country, that sadly disappeared. Today's families don't invest the time in their families and society is a mess because of it.

If more families spent the time instilling in their children values, morals, respect, and work ethics, we wouldn't have the rampant, psychotic, property damaging, whining, degenerate, wanting everything for nothing, social justice, society we have today, and I would be praising things about those people, regardless of ideology, if their conduct and values were worth mentioning. That's all my original post was about. I don't have to buy into their kool aid to recognize that.

I have a friend that has left the LDS church and I understand how the church works, but even though he is no longer religious, his family still benefit from the values he learned growing up. As a result, his children are just as considerate and respectful. Too bad so many families have lost sight of that in the US.
>>
>>133252927
>lad
>same congregation
>hell

No, no you didnt.
>>
>>133261776
oh, are you me? want me to use mormon terminology that only mormons understand or use the christian terminology that everyone gets?
>>
>>133262383
Yep.
Otherwise I assume you are lying. Just like the fake guy above who fake fucked some fake chick who what with her fake Mormon boyfriend for 5 fake years.
Fake.
>>
>>133241564
No, that's how they get you. They send out the she-coyotes to lure you in and devour you.
>>
>>133261474
okay so you have an utilitarian outlook on the situation , but also wait a second, as aggressive as Orthodoxy is , so much it is lax on the believer , what you mean exactly 'strict Orthodox'.

Also Orthodox do not respect Catholicism at all , since there is a serious disconnect and the Catholic Church does as she pleases, they're actually heretics to Orthodox.
>>
>>133242610
>coffee
This is a deal killer.
>>
I was just in Utah. never seen so many white people in my life
met a beautiful girl i would happily marry, but she is already married! 21 with a kid. white kid, good for her and him
>>
File: 1494482599743.jpg (1MB, 2160x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1494482599743.jpg
1MB, 2160x1440px
>>133241564
>Mormons are converting Europeans
fucking wat
Literally a religion founded by a conman.
Nice people though.
>>
>>133241564
Mormons are heretics

But at least they are white conservatives

But their religion is total bullshit
>>
>>133241564
>Golden Tablets
>Magic Underwear
>Cult

saged
>>
>>133263597
Strict Orthodox in the sense my family (before passing) was old school orthodox, and were upset at how the church had changed, in the modern day, to attract more people to attend. Here, where I live in the US, it is MUCH more lax now. Hell I've seen people wear jeans to church now. That NEVER would have flown when I was a kid, never. You got beat for not dressing for church, and when girls came to church with makeup were ushered straight away into the bathroom and made to wash their face. That doesn't happen now.

My grandparents/parents, ate, slept, and lived, the church. That is no longer the way a lot of Orthodox live. They have become lax, part time practitioners, some don't take it as seriously, go to church when they feel like (mostly on major holidays), etc.
I understand Orthodox doesn't like roman catholicism as they feel it is an abomination of the true church, I know, but there were a lot of roman catholics in the community I grew up in. I was trying to make a point that they, back in the day, also used to raise their families with some morals and values, because even they used to be more structured, but that's not true today. (Even though they like to purport that they do, especially here on this board). Was just a comparison, nothing to get upset over.
>>
What about Jehovah's Witnesses?
>>
I accidentally read that as "I can't I'm moron"
>>
File: 931e.jpg (98KB, 736x734px) Image search: [Google]
931e.jpg
98KB, 736x734px
>>133266173
I'm not sure you have everything in its place, when I say Orthodoxy is lax it's because the active principle of forgiveness is worked in it .

>Hell I've seen people wear jeans to church now.
Yes well you are betrayed by your own stupidity kike as you conflate General Orthodoxy with Slav Orthodoxy , qa point known to all Orthodox Except you who is a larper .

The Orthodox are a tenacious, loyal and faithful bunch to their faith , When St. Andrews cross (baptismal cross of the Russian nation, but also international symbol of Scotland and Jamaica) was brought to Russia, 4 million believers flocked to pay their respects. Do you have any idea how big this number is ? It's in the gorillion scale.
>>
>>133243252
I know people in Utah who say that but I don't know why.
Do you know why?
>>
>>133243624
Yeah, but they use nepotism to get you a better job if they have to.
>>
File: OGTranny.jpg (95KB, 634x1047px) Image search: [Google]
OGTranny.jpg
95KB, 634x1047px
>>133241564
https://youtu.be/qAkfA4jxFBg
>>
>>133242357
Sage. After Muslims and ((them)) they are the most despising sect
>>
>>133246983
>>133244224
>>133243982

Soda is perfectly acceptable, it is not caffeine that is banned but warm beverages.
>>
>>133242357
They focus so much on family that they endorse polygamy
>>
>>133241564
If you didn't know mormonism is the white sharia
>>
>>133243607
history of Joseph smith proves it man
>>
>>133246358
they were hardly actual Mormons if they had premarital sex
>>
File: 1458354044792.jpg (389KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1458354044792.jpg
389KB, 1200x1500px
>>133269518
This is why people hate gay people.
Gays feel the need to inject their fetish EVERYWHERE.
No different than furries. You are garbage people who can't keep to yourself and feel the need to "normalize" everything when what you are in fact what you are actually doing is inciting hatred against you.
>>
>>133267896
That's essentially the same.
>>
>>133268002
Now you're calling me a kike? You wanted to know what I meant by by "strict orthodox", so I explained to you how it is. My grandparents were slav, but I shouldn't have to explain that to you. You obviously are not from the US, which is why you hide behind that flag. Just because they are still dogmatic where you live doesn't mean that all Eastern Orthodox have kept the super strict, old ways. There are many that have made some lax changes, or overlook small things, in order to keep their doors open, when more and more leave the church.

You have been looking for any excuse to argue and accuse. You need to take your meds, as you are obviously over due for them.
I am done trying to have a civil conversation with you. Call me whatever you want, I could care less, but the fact of what I stated earlier in the thread really stands here, about families that have lost their morals, values, and civility. It is very apparent in your posts, that you were not raised with those. I'm done, rant away if you want, you only further prove my point.

For someone who wants to look down on Mormons, at least I can have a civil conversation with them.
>>
>>133269601
Whats the deal with warm beverages
Currently dating a "mormon" btw
>>
>>133264094
It's no secret that every religion is bullshit. We all know full well Jesus wasn't killed and suddenly came back to life or that Noah didn't gather 2 of every animal on earth and put them on an ark he made.

The value of a religion isn't in how "real" their stories are. It's in the culture they promote and the morals they teach. In this regard, the LDS Church is too notch.

America in particular needs a centralized traditional religion. We have a unique culture that calls for a religion based outside of the Jewish Luciferian religions of Europe like Catholicism.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.