[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ever jealous of Jews?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 28

File: KatDennings4.jpg (121KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
KatDennings4.jpg
121KB, 600x772px
> High IQ
> Disproportionate overrepresentation among scientists, financiers, public intellectuals, and other jobs that matter and contribute
> ~25% of all science Nobel Prizes despite less than 1% of Earth's population
> Exert huge control over important industries, countries, etc. despite their relatively small population
> Massive media presence, especially for their size
> Care for their collective group
Even as a person who's not their biggest fan I sometimes am.
>>
>>133240400
I'm about as 14/88 as one gets and I too catch myself getting jealous from time to time. I guess it's from frustrations that we, the white race, can't replicate a lot of their survival instincts/tactics.
>>
>>133240400
I do. I only hate them due to jealousy..
>>
>>133240400

They are so goofy looking. When a Jew child is born, the midwife slaps the mother.
>>
I'm aware of the jew problem, but I still don't really hate them. They do what is is their interests. I wish we did too.

And they are very sophisticated - really amazing. You try to tell a gentile outright what's up and it's too complicated for them to even understand. They could never even fathom this level of fuckery.

And there is a certain type of jewish woman who is quite hot... although I doubt I'd go there.
>>
Jews are lazy and decadent.
>>
>>133240400

Yes, those stupid cockroaches get everything and don't spread their blood to the white race, since they already *LOOK* white
>>
>>133241575
What is so bad about lazynes?
>>
Yes. They're doing pretty good for themselves.
>>
>>133240400
I am only jealos of their money,and that is the kind of jealosy that shoves people into an oven....
>>
>>133241575
Jews are overrepresented in some of the most mentally difficult and demanding occupations, like physicists, geneticists, mathematicians, etc.
You think they do that being lazy?
>>
>>133240400
Nope. It's their favorite straw man defense, though.
>>
>>133240760
nice larp flaggot
>>
>>133242385
Yes, NOW they are because jews get a free pass to any college at the cost of white people.

Theres a reason they never developed when meritn matteres
>>
Thankfully I have the best of both worlds.

>t. Mischling
>tfw too intelligent to have a clear identity
>>
File: IMG_1611.jpg (201KB, 813x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1611.jpg
201KB, 813x1024px
>>
>>133240400
Not really. At least there are enough whites to have multiple homogenous countries, even today. All the kikes have is Israel, and it's already a quarter goatfucker.
>>
>>133242669
Jews were always overrepresented in scientist positions.
> Feynman
> Von Neumann
> Einstein
> Landau
> Gell-Mann
> Alferov
> Bethe
> Pauli
> Noether
> Bohr
> Born
> Oppenheimer
> Wigner
> Bloch
> Weinberg
> Ginzburg
> Susskind
> Frenkel
> Podolsky
> Rosen
> Sagan
>>
>>133240400
No. The jew IQ is a myth for one thing. They are
horribly inbred to the point they have their own
diseases. Their are ugly on average. They are
physically weak. Even though they have their
own "ethno-state", it's in the middle of the desert
and it's actually made up of scores of different
ethnic types. They are universally hated, etc.
>>
>>133242932
where to date based japanese, s.korean, singapore grill
>>
>>133242669
You're fucking stupid gringo.
>>
File: 1453689800080.png (10KB, 149x149px) Image search: [Google]
1453689800080.png
10KB, 149x149px
>>133240760
>>
>>133243154
Only in the 20th century, when they had all the money.
>>
I see a lot of butt hurt and denial ITT. literally what niggers say when faced with white success

>DEY DINDU NUFFIN DEY STOLE EVERYTHING FROM DA BLACK MAN
>dey IQ is a myth n shiet
>is jus they white privilege that makes them successful, not intelligence
>>
>>133243543
big nose means more oxygen to the brain thas y their so smart.
>>
>>133240760
>we the white race
>>
>>133243566
> Only in the 20th century
> The first time where the majority of Jews actually were/started living in big cities with universities and shit
Even if you're a genius you probably won't contribute much if you're doing manual labor in a poor shtetl in rural Eastern Europe all day.
>>
>>133240400
>Are you ever jealous of Jews?
No. I appreciate their contributions to humanity
>>
>>133243690
So send both jews and niggers back to Africa. That way the former get to be deluded and the latter get to be oppressed - problem solved.
>>
>>133240400
No, I'm not jealous of them. I can't imagine even wanting to be like them. Also I don't believe in their "higher IQ".

That said, I am continually disappointed with white people.
>>
File: obongo.jpg (107KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
obongo.jpg
107KB, 780x438px
>All that wealth and power
>Still can't beat a nigger to the presidency
>>
>>133240400

>High IQ jews meme

Average IQ in Israel is 98. Only the Ashkenazim have an average IQ of 116 and there's only a handful of them. Given that the European population is vastly larger, there are also more intelligent Europeans than there are Jews. So no jealousy.

>jews contribute to the intellectual sphere
Ho boy, you might want to listen to this whistle-blower from the cancer research industry then: http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/3647/the-nice-virus-call-in-show-april-5th-2017

>Nobel prize
It's a Jewish prize, like the Kalergi Medal.

>huge control
Through the crime of USURY through Central Banking, not through wit and being smarter but through violence and deceit. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM

>massive media presence
Same as above, Jews use their criminal funds to buy companies

>care for their collective group
When it suits them. Jews who go against the narrative are killed or threatened and forced into hiding: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

If you really think it's a coincidence that billionaire Larry Silverstein bought the World Trade Center, which was a money drain full of asbestos, and then "happened to insure it against airplane terror attacks", I don't know what to tell you that will convince you of anything. That's a level of naivety I can't combat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbyX9uCaPK0&index=10&list=PL0GfvwQ6PY1olHR_IgFW1m8mClrMV__En
>>
>>133240400
Not all jews are smart.

I do admire the intelligent people of all kinds including the smart jews.

That being said, smart jews arent human and all they do is destroy, id rather not be that way.
>>
>>133244623
> Implying Jews don't heavily influence the Presidency and US politics no matter what
>>
File: 1495783844395.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1495783844395.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
Wow where did all these kike lovers come from all of a sudden.
>>
File: taylorswift.jpg (98KB, 616x628px) Image search: [Google]
taylorswift.jpg
98KB, 616x628px
>>133240400
Not jealous and don't believe in any tinfoil conspiracies about Jews wanting to destroy Europe (simply because it doesn't make any sense - Europe is one of Israel's allies and if it would become caliphate Israel would be in a deep shit). And all the things that Jews are accused of might be true - but implication that others don't do same kind of shit (lying, stabbing in the back, power grab, enriching themselves in immoral ways, creating intrigues, spreading false rumors, using force to get what they want etc) is utterly ridiculous. Basically every fucking where there is some kind of power play those games are played all the time. My top 3 who out Jew the jews
1. Catholic church (though a good part of the last two thousand years)
2. Soviet union and especially its KGB (only like 70 years, but managed to fuck up a lot in the world during that time including exporting a form of brain cancer called cultural Marxism to weaken it's perceived enemies and acquire allies inside)
3. British and British empire.

Even if Jews are as evil as you think at least a lot of them contribute to a better world (and actually a lot).

Pic related - similar delusion that some people in pol/ have
>>
>>133241352
Can you reword your letters my small reptile goy brain understands not.
>>
>>133240400
Jew milkers are the only reason Jews still exist
Prove me wrong
>>
File: ShareBlue.png (184KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
ShareBlue.png
184KB, 601x600px
>>133240400

REMINDER THAT /POL/ IS BEING FLOODED BY
>PIC RELATED
>>
>>133240760
>14/88
Our family literally combines pro-White attitudes, vile anti-semitism, Jews and nonwhites under one roof in harmony. Dad is a music teacher and quite a critical thinker and a nationalist, mother owns musical instrument shop, is apolitical, but dislikes foreigners, religion and Jews. They both vote AfD(we moved to Germany when I was 13). I am sound technician at a cinema company, wife is a clinical psychologist. We are social democrats who value reasonable oversight in economy with the merit-based welfare, friendly immigration for highly-skilled migrants needed for economy with a top-tier vetting system, state support for science, medicine, sport, nature, military and education. We oppose Islam, low-skilled mass-migration, censorship, foreign aid, political correctness, quotas, lobbying and uncontrolled surveillance. We vote AfD, attend PEGIDA rallies and anti-migration events. Have two kids of our own and two adopted girls, one from Nepal, another from Eritrea. In-laws are ok. Father-in-law is German guy, he works for BMW and a dedicated hunter and skier, very much like my dad. Mother-in-law is half-jewish through her mother(she was a Lutheran Jew though, culturally and German by surname, family was never bothered during Reich). She works in pharmacuitical business, protested Turkish migration back in the day and still does now, was critical of guilt inducing culture and Shoah industry. I would say our family is redpilled. Often we go on events all-together. Everyone votes AfD.
>>
File: DD0cyOEUIAApWcL.jpg (57KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
DD0cyOEUIAApWcL.jpg
57KB, 720x720px
>>133240400
Here I am low on gas and not a Jew. All while everyone wants to gas them for free. Of course im fucking gel
>>
>>133244635
Usury is a Protestant game
>>
>>133240400
I would like Jews if they weren't incessantly trying to destroy the white race by using their massive media presence to constantly push miscegenation and immigration.
>>
>>133245726
The first places to build banking-based economies in Europe were the Catholic Northern Italian City-States.
>>
>>133245358
Ussr was the jews. Or is that to tinfoil hat in your all knowing Conspiracy is fake brain
>>
Yes, frequently.
>>
>>133245069
plebbit
>>133240400
>jealous of a creation of lucifer
nah, i have their blood flowing through me but im more glad i have the blood of my father
>>
>>133243690
Good point. Weird how hypocritical these so called race realists become, when the tables are turned.
Oh, but I forget myself
>we wuz master race and shiet
>>
>>133240400
Am I jealous of the fact that they broke their covenant with God?

>>133241200
lol
>>
>>133246315
#blaxit is real. Go kill some whitey farmers near cape town.
They waiting for you, you will be kangs nageer
>>
>>133246443
>YVHV
>YHWH
>>
File: mmh1.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
mmh1.png
53KB, 256x256px
I've never met a jew and there is only a jew politician in Italy and another one in the media (he's more a clown than a journo btw).

So i dont know if these legendary "choosen people" qualities (high IQ ecc) are for real or a /pol/ meme.
>>
File: wfg9n1puroiy.jpg (111KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
wfg9n1puroiy.jpg
111KB, 640x640px
>>133240400
<<< slav

how can Jewesses even compete?
>>
>>133242385
No, it is due to their cult like connections between them
They make money between them and rip everyone else of historically
>>
>>133243154
Bohr wasn't Jewish, his mother was half-Jewish at most.
>>
File: KatDennings3.jpg (562KB, 1311x2810px) Image search: [Google]
KatDennings3.jpg
562KB, 1311x2810px
>>133246754
That's literally what black revisionists say about white people and why they aren't successful.
>>133246722
Bigger milkers.
>>
Ive met plenty of Jewish girls in my life and Ive got to say a lot of them are very beautiful

A lot of them are top tier brunettes

The meme that all Jewish girls are ugly with hook noses is a myth. Sure some exist. But a lot of American Jews on the East coast are just from families from Eastern Europe and Russia.

The one problem with Jewish girls is almost always....if you marry them your kids will be Jewish and should be a deal breaker for a Christian man.

When you mix religions usually what happens is you get an atheist. And then to make up for their lack of real spirituality or religion the kid will become a liberal or a social justice warrior

If you could get the pretty Jewish girls to convert to Christianity that would be pretty good.

Thats if you like brunettes
>>
>>133246207
Russia and Ussr was the main source of Zionist conspiracy theories that we know now. All of the soviet leadership really believed in it and they went great lengths to eliminate Trotskyists (that was more of a jewish branch of communism). Trotsky himself was killed by KGB in Mexico. USSR during cold was Stalinist and far from Jew controlled. Actually it was antisemitic.
>>
>>133240400
You're forgetting that jewish girls are incredibly cute and sometimes have huge tits and are on the right side of chubby.
They sort of have a Nigela Lawson/Kat Dennings look. Aline Crumb is sort of chunky and cute too. Stocky girls.
I can see why Robert Crumb was into them.

They have a good cultural set-up which made people despise them through time.
They always focussed on community and were always highly literate in times when a lot of people were illiterate and that's helped them a lot.
It's just a cultural thing that runs through some of them that's really helped to benefit them.

All of my friends that are jewish/ of jewish decent are handsome/cute people with good senses of humour. I have no problem with anyone.

It's tribalism/ cultural stigmas and politics I have problems with people, not race or religion.
>>
>>133243154
>Citation or gtfo
You act like you have a complete list of scientist of the 20th century.
What about before that? Where were the jews during the Hellenistic, Roman Renaissance time?
Getting an advantage of the nowadays system through an almost cult like approach doesnt make you smarter
>>
>>133240400
> High IQ
> Disproportionate overrepresentation among scientists, financiers, public intellectuals, and other jobs that matter and contribute
> ~25% of all science Nobel Prizes despite less than 1% of Earth's population
> Exert huge control over important industries, countries, etc. despite their relatively small population
> Massive media presence, especially for their size
> Care for their collective group

No good when dead.
>>
>>133248476
> Where were the jews during the Hellenistic, Roman Renaissance time?
In Judea. I'm pretty sure Jews being smart is a relatively recent phenomenon, that only happened once they were in Europe. Still, in the modern era they most certainly are overrepresented in scientific positions.
>>
File: BarRafaeli (2).jpg (89KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
BarRafaeli (2).jpg
89KB, 640x640px
>Fuck her so hard my dick is skinless
>Gas her when im done with her
>Kms in shame for fucking a jew
>1:1 kdr is pretty good though
>>
File: bless_you_esther.jpg (256KB, 980x740px) Image search: [Google]
bless_you_esther.jpg
256KB, 980x740px
>>133240400

Bless you Esther!
>>
>>133248627
You are missing the point.
The fact that they done well and are in prominent positions in general is due to circumstances, not them suddenly evolving to be smarter.
Jews resided europe in the middle ages and renaissance. I am not sure about older times.
Also is it true that the act of cutting they foreskin causes them psychopathic like effect while growing up?
Im sure there is a correlation on early shock and brain development
>>
>>133249479
>The fact that they done well and are in prominent positions in general is due to circumstances, not them suddenly evolving to be smarter.
But they experienced some bottleneck event and selection towards intelligence due to their environmental situation in Europe, where they were limited to certain jobs. They didn't suddenly evolve but slowly became more intelligent over time.
>>
>>133240400
>nepotism
>>
>>133249715
This is a very vague discussion without expert knowledge. But I dont think natural selection can produce such results in such a small time margin
>>
Fucking retarded people. You can't just make up history, (many Jew's were just good with money, prior to the middle ages; no contest.)

You can't just make up psychology based on simple and pathetic basics that you've picked up and never checked sources or context on. There is no evidence of psychopathology resulting from circumcision.
>>
File: hnnnnng.jpg (29KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnng.jpg
29KB, 600x478px
>Highly susceptible to heart disease
>>
>>133250393
inb4
>people start calling me a kike
>>
>>133240400

Why are there no bikini shots of this chick yet?
>>
>>133250544
she doesn't want you to see her tit job scars
>>
>>133250266
> But I dont think natural selection can produce such results in such a small time margin
It definitely can, it isn't even a particularly large difference, the increased/decreased presence of a small number of different genes or even a single one can produce rather drastic results.
Tay-Sachs disease is a horrible neurodegenerative disease pretty much exclusive to Ashkenazi Jews caused by mutations on single gene.
>>
>>133250537
Have a (You)
>>
i envy their sense of community, i just wish they weren't so subversive, I don't understand why your pride has to be at the expense of western civilisation.
>>
File: IMG_1433.jpg (55KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.jpg
55KB, 403x403px
>>133240400
>>
File: TabWniE.jpg (104KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
TabWniE.jpg
104KB, 750x1334px
>>133240400
>not working for the jews and agitating them against each other
>>
>>133240400
Jews are actually fairly stupid. The only smart ones are the elites Jews which aren't as Hebrew as you think.
>>
File: JewHamster.jpg (23KB, 512x155px) Image search: [Google]
JewHamster.jpg
23KB, 512x155px
>>133240400
Nice copy pasta
I'l bite
This is the second time this week this post has been made
If you want to have a serious conversation
consider the following
>Much of the IQ of Jews is largley cultural

>Jews Priorities
>Jews rarely attend public schools
>Jews prefer their own private schools , this puts them ahead in life in learning skills
>Jews are cultured like Asians to study at a very young age and tutored
>Jews are given support in their ventures by their family communities

>Goyim
>Some of the best scientist to exist have not been Jews
>I do not remember Issac Newton becoming a Nobel Prize winner
>Fredirch Guass was a Lutheran There was no Nobel Prize Available
>Andrew Wiles proved Fermants Last Theorem
>Moving forward

>While Jews are teaching their 10 year old sons and daughters Calculus
>Much like Indians who get perfect SAT's
>Goyim are signing their children up to be football players in the pee wee league

>Its all about priorities at the end of the day
>>
>>133251262
But I look like the gut on the right..
>>
>>133245358

They actually wrote books about it though.

balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php

Since I don't expect you'll look at this or the Morgenthau plan or anything else, here's a list of famous jews saying they want white genocide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQrL49JKCXo&list=PL0GfvwQ6PY1olHR_IgFW1m8mClrMV__En&index=17
>>
>>133250782
Intelligence is a bit more complicated that immunity to diseases or other factors that directly can kill you.
Some greeks are anemic dude to malaria (or yellow fever or something) in a certain area.
Intelligence though on it s own does not directly affect your chances to reproduce or survive in a society.
Also the genocide that occurred was blind and could not have work as eugenics.
All im saying again is that claiming natural selection made jews smarter is not a sound fact.
You lack too much evidence and even then genetics are much more complicated that that.
You cant claim a correlation.
On the other hand cultural factors I explained before are visible
>>
Jealous? No, it makes me wish whites would try harder, especially our inbreds and underclass. Jews value education and have a tangible and self-interested racial identity which is why they run circles around goys and own all of our institutions. They comprise 0.22% of the population. Now imagine what we would be like if we stopped fucking around and finally began looking after each other.
>>
>yfw the jews were the master race all along
>yfw they ARE the chosen ones
>yfw our sole existence is to be a cattle for them
>>
>>133245687
I wonder what that guys story is
Probably got captured by some feds and forced at gunpoint to make that confession
>>
>>133245726

Typical kike tricks, always deflecting while flat out ignoring any evidence. Can't wait to slaughter you all like the filth you are or deport you deep into Islamic territory so they'll do the job for me.
>>
Tbqh I would breed with a jew
But if the tiny fucking half kike would do some shit that is against the white race and its survival I would sneeze zyklon B on him
>>
>>133240400
no not jealous at all, but very against for their damage and mad ideas of jews enslaving other people.

The moment you are jealous , you lost.
>>
File: aromainox-01.jpg (151KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
aromainox-01.jpg
151KB, 600x600px
>>133240400
I'm of Italian origin. Jews are jealous of me.
>>
>>133243690
Ignore them. Ashkenazi Jews and (some) Asians have a higher average IQ than whites, that's a FACT. No one should be getting upset at this. They should be using it as motivation to try harder and become more intelligent. Your brain is a muscle, so exercise it. Stop smoking weed, playing video games and watching Jew produced porn, get the fuck out there and work your ass off. Grow a spine or be left behind, because right now Jews are fucking dominating the stupid goyim and we're too dumb to even stop infighting and sort our shit countries out in Europe and NA.
>>
>>133240400
I think what's more important is to be a good person :)
>>
>>133240400
>zyklon b
>>
>>133252461
>bosnia
why didn't you finish the job, Serbs?
>>
>>133240400
You forgot the genetical defects, Chaim.
>>
>>133248150

Fuck off IDF, kikes are manlets, brainlets and generally their women are shrill voiced feminists.
>>
>>133240400
They're smart but all they've ever had was money thanks to Jews being allowed to be bankers. Google the top 10 inventions and tell me how many of them was Jews. All white men.
>>
>>133253759
*genetic
>>
>>133240400
>Nepotism
>literal source of the cuck fetish
>sky high rates of genetic and mental illnesses
>about to get shoa'd 2.0 in the near future
Not really
>>
File: natismug.png (725KB, 658x591px) Image search: [Google]
natismug.png
725KB, 658x591px
>>133240400
I'm a little bit jealous when I think about the opportunities that are likely to be presented to you should you be from a decent Jewish family. The cohesion in their ranks allows for some very advantageous nepotism, and it would be fun as heck to use the holocaust as a deflection mechanism against a bunch of people that are really sensitive about it.
>>
>>133252958
jews push literacy on their kids as fuck, they get a test on paper then they can do a little better than a disengaged (academically) chav.

All of a sudden , watch out , jews are masterrace , well the 115 supposedly get ( israel median iq 95 btw ho ho ) is too low to lift their national average to three digit score.

>therefore bunk
>>
>>133240400
Sure, yeah. I'll take just about any excuse to gas a Jew.
Jealousy is just as good as anything else I guess.
>>
>>133242385
Its the big irony of white supremeacy - its a tacit admission that Jews are clearly the superior race.

Darwinian laws dictate that the strong survive and thrive - whites are being left behind.
>>
>>133240400
All the things that the "top jews" have are hereditary - that is, gained via inheritance. Jews abandon and betray their own all the time; that's why you get plenty of poor jews coming out of the woodwork going "b-b-but jews don't r-rule the world because I'm p-p-poor!"

So no I'm not jealous of their genetics, only their nepotism.
>>
>>133240400
fake contributions and merchants
manly women and womanly men
worship desert demon
suck childs foreskin off
nah im good
>>
File: 04e.jpg (55KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
04e.jpg
55KB, 600x756px
>>133240400
>>
>>133240400
The Jews network with each other and shamelessly tell themselves that they are the chosen people. When you have someone like that who will insist on you sending your kids to public school to be taught cultural marxism thus setting them up for failure and a life of debt and degeneracy. But they send their own kids to a jewish run private school to teach them how to rule the world its kind of hard to compete. They have built up a system that is engineered to give them an advantage over the rest of us. It's near impossible to defeat them. They run the banks and the economy. They run the courts and our governments. They run the media and our schools. Everything is set up by them for them to control us. If you point out their hypocracy they call you an antisemite. If you challenge their control you get destroyed. Just look what happened when Hitler took power in Germany in 1933. He removed all the Jews and communists from power and over night his country had it's economy improve. That same year the Jews has a meeting and they declared holy war on Hitler and his government. They did everything in their power to convince Americans to go to war with Germany and they used hollywood to spread their propaganda. It worked. Then they started the military industrial complex and We've been living with the consequences ever since. They are not better than us they are just more organized and ruthless.
>>
>>133242669
lol, colleges don't care about Jewish enrollment. just like East Asians they are overrepresented due to merit alone
>>
>>133255388
no, the immigrant effect is at work, ever seen how immigrants perform better than locals because of their hope and ambition ? jews are perpetually stuck in that mode as they feel strangers everywhere.

You will really see what douchebags they are when you realize everything they say to strangers is propaganda
>>
>>133240400
Plenty of white races had empires, it just so happens that Jews have the most powerful one now.

The tiny island of England owned half the known world. A little peninsula called Rome held an empire over half of Europe for 5 centuries. Many such cases. The Jews are just what's in charge in the current year, and it's through subversion, propaganda, and manipulation rather than through strength, intellect, and technological prowess like it was with White empires. Our people built great things in the places we conquered, they're just trying to destroy everything beautiful and turn men into trannies for some sick reason. This is one of the evil empires like the Mongols or Assyrians. We must resist them, we must defeat them and rise once again.
>>
>>133240400
>high IQ
Doesn't matter. They all become doctors and lawyers and other stereotypical shit and they're in major competition with Indians.

> Disproportionate over-representation among scientists, financiers, public intellectuals, and other jobs that matter and contribute
What other jobs that matter? Robbing the entire fucking world? They contribute to being kikes. That's all.

>~25% of all science Nobel Prizes despite less than 1% of Earth's population
Obama has a fucking Nobel Prize. It's worthless now.

>Exert huge control over important industries
Like what? Jeff Bezos isn't Jewish and neither is Bill Gates. How about Elon Musk? Is he Jewish? Doubt it.

>Massive media presence
Wow, MSM is all jews. MSM are all liars too. So that makes all Jews to be liars.

>care for their collective group
Lies.
>>
>>133240400
Yeah it's amazing what nepotism and palm-greasing can accomplish.
>>
>>133240400
No, I myself got a busty jewish wife and chldren at me home, lad

I'm honorary
>>
>>133243370
I usually find grills in the hardware store, but most of them are chinese.
>>
>>133246722
That massive fucking zipper. WTF?!
>>
>>133246722
>no tits
>no money
>squat over toilets to poo
>gypsy
>drunk
>adidas jumpsuit
>>
>>133244623
Why be the a president when you can own every president?
>>
File: JewsLoveBBC.png (811KB, 960x545px) Image search: [Google]
JewsLoveBBC.png
811KB, 960x545px
>>133240400
>>
>>133251612
You can use the same arguments to explain that whites aren't smarter than blacks
>>
>>133245358
kek this nigger is so blue pilled he needs to go back to lebbit
>>
>>133240400

Almost everything they inflict on white society they inflict on themselves all the more so, except for destroying ethnic cohesion. Their marriages, mental health, kids etc are still completely and utterly fucked.

The only reason Israeli jews have more internal cohesion and less self destructive tendencies is because they are continually threatened from outside.
>>
File: 1494957229495.png (752KB, 1534x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1494957229495.png
752KB, 1534x1318px
>>133240400
Yes. They are trying to establish their ethnic tribe and their oral tradition (judaism) and make it supreme against all others.
How are you so stupid you cannot realize this?
They climb up the ladder then saw off the rungs behind them. They wail and scream if you dare use their very own tactics to preserve your own people.

Yes I am jealous of what they have. And I want them removed from our societies so we too can have it.
Life is a huge power struggle, and it's people who tolerant the Jews and their obvious bullshit that allow this to happen.
>>
File: 1481779680090.jpg (974KB, 1488x2005px) Image search: [Google]
1481779680090.jpg
974KB, 1488x2005px
>>133260421
>and it's people who are tolerant of the*
>>
>>133252045
There are some people in pol/ who want to kill niggers but pol/ actually is a board of peace
>>
>>133240760
Their success is just a much greater extent than black success. Blacks routinely get laws passed because they stick together. Jews do too. If Whites stood up for one another and we began to act like brothers (instead of buying into this toxic whiteness they try to spread), we'd do every bit as well.
>>
>>133240400
I admire them, their milenar strategy of infiltration and loot worked, and they got in top of the world. It's a conquest tactic that took from Babylonia, Egyptians and Romans to the Americans.

Survived the catholic church, nazis, imperial russians and started promoting revolution across the globe to make the host nation less hostile to their existence, while infiltrating into the elite ranks.

It's genius, it's supreme and it's powerful. I admire it and I admire Israel.
>>
>>133261713
You can do it. But you'd be arrested for hate speech.
>>
>>133261713
White people cannot have their own interest. That is racist. Everything you just said was racist.
>>
File: JD6Lq4Wb.jpg (7KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
JD6Lq4Wb.jpg
7KB, 160x160px
>>133259896
> Believing that the world is more complex than "muh ebil joos" conspiracy is blue pilled

You are very smart and your argument totally convinced me. I hate Jews now.
>>
>>133263650
i congratulate you for defending the diabolical jew, your future is bright ( your afterlife is not)
>>
>>133245632
ich hoffe ihr bekommt viele kinder
>>
>>133265116
all yours kraut
>>
>>133240400
No, not really. If I had to choose between being white or being Jewish I'd choose to be white
>>
>>133240400
why do jewesses always have huge tits?
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.