[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

36% of Democrats say churches have a negative impact on America.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: ch.jpg (16KB, 455x348px) Image search: [Google]
ch.jpg
16KB, 455x348px
36% of Democrats say churches have a negative impact on America.
>>
They're right
>>
do republicans really think college is bad?
i don't believe in polls since the election so i'm a bit sceptic
>>
>>133239009
what is point of post?
>>
File: IMG_1002.jpg (73KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1002.jpg
73KB, 500x495px
>>133239009
>58% of Republicans think college is bad
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>133239249

What was the point of your reply?
>>
>>133239009
Lol ok. Does that include mosques? Probably not. Please, die in a fire.
>>
>>133239335

>hurr durr it must be education itself they're opposed to and not the mockery liberals have made of it. I Fucking Love Le Science xD!!!
>>
>>133239504

Can you read? It says "religious orgs".
>>
>>133239205

Have you seen current Universities in America? They are slowly devolving into privilege checking for 10k a year.
>>
>>133239205
Dems say that indoctrination centers giving BS in Chinese folk dancing for 200k is being educated. So, they are trying to make republicans look ignorant.
>>
>>133239660

>10k a year

lmao
>>
>>133239643
Don't lie. You know they don't mean mosques. Don't be disingenuous, it just makes you look like a faggot.
>>
>>133239660
>>133239825
what's the most useless degree you guys in the USA have? is it gender studies or you can go deeper
>>
File: 4UmiZZX_d.jpg (42KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
4UmiZZX_d.jpg
42KB, 640x493px
Right, because potslamming mudsharks degenerates are somehow better?

The left is the party for those that want to have better morals but they think buying into a con-game will get them there. They should start to think for themselves.
>>
>>133239205
You are an idiot then. All the major polls before the election were within their margins of error of the final outcome. The polls weren't "wrong".

The predictions of "chance to win", which are BS loosely based on polling numbers, are what was wrong. Not polls themselves.

You need to get your head out of your ass and realize polls are just as accurate now as they always have been, and that is pretty accurate. This retarded "polls are wrong" meme just shows you don't understand how raw data are analyzed and presented.
>>
>>133239569
How have liberals made a mockery of education? My ABET certified engineering degree follows the same ABET certification requirements that have been followed for decades.
>>
File: PCU.jpg (127KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
PCU.jpg
127KB, 400x600px
>>133239660
Yeah, not really. It's the same as it has always been. Go watch a 90's movie about college campuses: same shit, different decade.
>>
File: Cultural Marxism.png (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Cultural Marxism.png
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>133241432
By bringing indoctrination and politics into education.
Well I would have nothing against bringing politics into education, they are just on the wrong side.
>>
>>133241432

Kill yourself.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (78KB, 680x414px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
78KB, 680x414px
>>133241291
>All the major polls before the election were within their margins of error of the final outcome.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I can't believe you're still this delusional.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016#Forecasting
>>
>>133239205
no it's that they're controlled by the liberal and jewish mafia, western colleges and universities are virtually non existent.
>>
>>133239009
I have never met a Democrat that didn't blame white males for everything and make ever excuse for Jews, niggers and any other non white.

White males need to think about that before they vote Democrat ever again.
>>
>>133239009
The godless left is godless; they establish the State as their god, and murder millions to slake the State's appetite for blood.
>>
>>133241291

This is what faggot liberals actually believe.
>>
>>133239335
Colleges do suck. Apart from the top 25 or so, most colleges are just degree Mills that trick high school grads into taking on tons of debt for little in return.

This isn't the 60's. A degree won't put you farther ahead, it'll just keep your head above the water for 5x the price.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.