[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Economic happening soon!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: nukies.gif (2MB, 174x174px) Image search: [Google]
nukies.gif
2MB, 174x174px
The pop is coming.

>prepareyourselfaccordingly.mwv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL1rHS4ex-g
>>
>only have an air rifle

At least I can poach pigeon, I guess.
>>
Fake news. There won't be any crashes in our lifetime.
>>
>>133237922
what the fuck is that thing? Also, you have plenty of time to get a decent rifle. It's just the start. Like early-mid 2007 kind of.

>>133238135
>checks flag

Yup, meme checks out.
>>
>>133238630
>Also, you have plenty of time to get a decent rifle

Did you even look at my flag? You need to jump through hoops for a year just to get a shotgun licence.
>>
>>133238808
Yeah, you have about that long before you should start freaking out. Get your ass moving. Godspeed Anon.
>>
>>133238897
When things go FUBAR the government gun-grabs. Look at what happened in Bosnia.
>>
>>133239114
Then best arm up now, faggot. If not you, who?
>>
>>133239277
>arm up

Pointless, because the government records all firearms, who has what, and where.
>>
>>133239552
Boating accident
Near-death experience on ATV near a cliff
Your weapon disappeared
>>
>oh look it's people working for gold and silver shouting about the market collapsing
>again

Fuck off, I manage a hedge fund and when the correction comes rolling around I'm loading and laughing in your face goober
>>
>>133239711
They'd arrest you then for not reporting that you lost it so they could get it.

And if you were to do this ahead of time you'd be under arrest for not keeping it basically welded to yourself.

You have no idea how anti-gun our government is. In Scotland you need a licence for a fucking pellet gun.
>>
File: iILgdh0.gif (2MB, 344x224px) Image search: [Google]
iILgdh0.gif
2MB, 344x224px
>>133239552
>>
>>133239552
How can the record something they aren't aware of?
>>
>>133240782
What's the point in having a SHTF gun if the government (who will know before you) can come and take it?

In the UK you don't own guns, but rather rent them, and can have them taken at any moment. They don't even need to give a reason for taking them.
>>
>>133241230
Because you need to make the police aware of what guns you've got, what you plan on getting, and gun shops have to legally record who has what and feed this back to the police.

And all illegal guns are honeypots anyway.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.