[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eurocucks try to convince me to move

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 660px-Flag_of_New_Hampshire.svg.png (117KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
660px-Flag_of_New_Hampshire.svg.png
117KB, 660x440px
So I've come up with a fun game. Eurocucks try and convince me to move from comfy as fuck New Hampshire to anywhere in Europe. I'll give you some background information.

>in mid 30s, have girlfriend
>fully licensed private gastroenterologist shoving endoscopes up old guys' rectums for a big fat pay check of just over 300 big ones
>live in New Hampshire

My tax situation (roughly):

>NEW HAMPSHIRE
Yearly income: $300,000
Tax paid: $89,361 (Federal and FICA as we have no state or local tax)
No sales tax here
% of earnings kept: 70.2%

So I did some calculations and worked out what my situation would be in the UK, Germany and Denmark if I earned the same amount.

>UNITED KINGDOM
Yearly income: £233,320.69
Tax paid: £98,984.24
Sales Tax of 20% on non-necessity goods, giving an effective rate of 15%, so I'd really only keep 85% of after-income-tax money, therefore:
% of earnings kept: 48.9%

>GERMANY
Various social security bullshit taxes and 7% or 19% sales tax mean:
% of earnings kept: 47.5%

>DENMARK
Now this is where shit gets really scary. After the various thefts, I mean taxes:
% of earnings kept: 34.4%

None of this even begins taking into account the fact that everything here is cheaper than Europe, or property tax which I assume your governments fuck you in the ass on like one of my patients. So my question to Europeans is:

What exactly do you get that warrants a theft of 66% of your own money?
Don't try and give me that "muh healthcare" or "muh university". Both our healthcare and universities are superior to yours, and evidently much cheaper despite what you lot have been brainwashed into thinking.

Also, I have 5 Assault Rifles, 2 Shotguns and 6 Handguns. Your governments don't trust you cucks with guns, right? And any of you lot have access to gigabit internet? No, didn't think so. Any of you cucks allowed to openly deny the holocaust or so much as utter the word "Nigger" in public? Again, I didn't think so.

America 1
Europe 0
>>
Fuck off, we are full
>>
>>133237463
>didn't even read the thread
I don't actually want to pay 66% tax for shitty healthcare anon.
>>
bump, I put too much effort into the calculations to be ignored
>>
If you want to earn good stay in America, if you want a safe life with social welfare if you need it come to Europe.
>>
>>133237084
>almost 30% tax rate
LMAO
t. 0% tax on personal income
>>
>>133239053
>safe life
anon, the crime rate is lower here in NH than anywhere in Europe. Not only that, if anyone tries to so much as touch me, I'll bury a couple of AR15 rounds in their skull. Can't do that in Germany.

>>133239374
Fuck off Monaco you don't count.
>>
>>133237084
>try and convince me to move from comfy as fuck New Hampshire to anywhere

An impossible task.

I just spent a week in NH and I'm ready to nuke the rest of the world.
>>
>>133239749
well we don't need you here so ask yourself why you should or shouldn't move here, there are more things than money and weapons but just like I said no one forcing you to come here.
>>
>>133237084
>Eurocucks try and convince me to move from comfy as fuck New Hampshire to anywhere in Europe.
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>133240203
>there are more things than money and weapons
Yep, like freedom, and interesting things to do. Both of which we have far more of here. Truth is, you lot have been brainwashed into thinking 66% tax is a great thing and that your services are better than ours. Nothing about your continent is better than America.

>>133240395
>another person that didn't read
there's literally no reason for me to move to europe
>>
File: IMG_1351.jpg (40KB, 664x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1351.jpg
40KB, 664x345px
>>133237084
New Hampshire Is a God tier state, we should form an Ethnostate like pic related
>*substitute upstate new York for Massachusetts
>*name isn't set in stone
>>
>>133240639
> Both of which we have far more of here.
Then stay there. I'm happy about my country and don't want to move to the USA.
>>
GET IN HERE
>>133241252
>>133241252
>>133241252
>>133241252
>>
>>133237084
You fix that flag when you're representing this nation boy.
>>
>>133237084
>>133237084
Liechtenstein, Monaco or Switzerland would probably be the only European countries that could offer you better taxing with similar income. Both also have higher quality average healthcare than US. Switzerland is pretty liberal with guns. Both are also considerably safer than US.

Russia and some smaller Eastern Europe countries can also compete with taxes. In Russia the income tax rate is 13% I think but you would have to start your own business to get 300k yearly income.

Any EU country would mean significantly lower quality of life for you though.
>>
File: I'll tell you the story.jpg (237KB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
I'll tell you the story.jpg
237KB, 1120x630px
Where you at? Concord here.

not like I want to ever meet up or anything as you make 10 times what I make and I'd feel rather inadequate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.