[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hapas on this board: Are you happy and proud of what you are,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 28

File: dokdo = japan.jpg (85KB, 990x608px) Image search: [Google]
dokdo = japan.jpg
85KB, 990x608px
Hapas on this board: Are you happy and proud of what you are, or do you resent your parents for creating you?

Out of concern for the overall wellbeing of my future children, I'm thinking about marrying a Japanese woman. I want them to grow up in a safe country with sane people. I don't want to have white kids in America, a mongrel baizuo shithole where they will be surrounded by subhumans who want to kill them. I'm highly intelligent as reflected by my current net worth, and I don't want my wealth or my genes to go to waste on a greedy white pig who expects me to polish her tiara every day until the inevitable divorce rape. The only white-passing person I'd consider reproducing with is a Polish woman, but I'm not a Catholic, and living in Poland wouldn't provide my children with many opportunities to advance.

Am I making a mistake?

>inb4 someone slides this thread with invalid Elliot Rodger/Mattress Girl memes claiming all hapas are aspiring serial killers where you consistently fail to acknowledge that the father was a Jew in all of these cases and not a white man
>>
WFAM= Shit tier mixie
AFWM= Top tier Hapa
>>
>>133237396
All hapas are shit tier and deserve to be genocided for being mentally ill.
>>
Don't do it bro, it's not worth it
>japanese women meme
Enjoy the child not actually being yours, it will be her child and nobody else. t.fell for the meme
>>
>western problems
>>
>>133237396
>>133237636

This was covered by my inb4 clause. Opinion discarded.

If anyone is mentally ill, it's you for ignoring the clause because your urge to robotically regurgitate memes in an impulsive clockwork orange fashion was too powerful.

Furthermore, WFAM and AFWM are terrible acronyms. Stop using them. Anyone encountering them for the first time will think WFAM means either "White Father + Asian Mother" or "White Female + Asian Male". If they start out assuming the wrong meaning, then it may take anything from minutes to years before they discover their mistake, during which time they will have been propagating the incorrect meaning themselves.
>>
File: crypto-leaf-2.jpg (57KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
crypto-leaf-2.jpg
57KB, 600x347px
>>133237851
How is your child not your own, leaf? Explain
>>
File: retard chamber.jpg (37KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
retard chamber.jpg
37KB, 576x768px
>>133237906
thank you for this thoughtful response
>>
Should I have started a thread pearl-clutching over some liberal's tweet for the thousandth time instead? This board is useless.
>>
>>133236804
Japan really doesn't have "opportunities for advancement" either. The only way to really be a superstar is to attend the University of Tokyo, which only a small percent can do (probably not your kids). Social subversion aside, America has infinitely more economic opportunity than Japan.

You'd have to keep a Japanese wife in America separated from American media and women if you didn't want her to become another American with a tiara.
>>
>>133239772
When I mentioned opportunities for advancement, I meant on a genetic level. The Japanese have more of a proclivity for intellectual endeavors than whites and they also seem more resistant to the marxist mind virus. I believe this is genetic rather than cultural. If my business is still thriving by the time my children reach adulthood, it will be in their best interest to inherit it and build upon it rather than working for someone else, but they'll need to be intelligent to succeed in doing so.
>>
>>133236804
Japan will get invaded by China as soon as the US turns Hispanic and Nato falls apart. Marry a Pole instead.
>>
>>133236804
I resent all parents for creating offspring and continuing the vicious cycle of life.
>>
>>133242076
The hapas are fucked because their fathers are weak. Solution: don't be the stereotypical weak white guy who marries an Asian.

Again, make sure your wife doesn't interact with any American women or take in any American media if you don't want to polish her tiara.
>>
>>133242438

How's 8th grade going?
>>
>>133242438
>>
>>133242438
Best not fret over things you can't control. The most you can do now is to build a legacy to leave to any kids you might have.
>>
>>133236804
Don't do it. The Japanese have their own society which functions perfectly well without us, and we don't need to introduce hapas to give (((them))) an excuse to say 'Japan has always been multiracial--take in niggers.' As an ethnostate, Japan has the potential to become an excellent ally to the white race in the coming years, but it won't happen if we threaten them the same way sandniggers threaten Europe.
If you can't find a decent white woman, then focus on improving yourself and others for the race war. Don't invest your energies into sexuality, especially when it has so little benefit.

p.s. Dokdo = rightful Korean clay
>>
>>133242795
Null
>>
>>133238022
Well, women are mostly the same in every country. They are all hypergamous and privy to the attitudes of others. That's why, no matter what values she has coming into America, you need to constantly keep her away from the women and media of your country if it has been socially subverted. Otherwise, any women will cede to the social pressure and become just like a woman from your country but with a different face.
>>
File: DO IT.jpg (154KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.jpg
154KB, 509x339px
>>133236804

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>133242757
I don't buy into these memes because Elliot Rodger and Emma Sulkowicz form the bedrock of all "Asian Mother + White Father" memes, but their parents were not white, they were Jews.
My ideal outcome would be for my male children to find Japanese wives in Japan, and my female children to find white husbands in America. In both cases I think they would be highly sought after rather than feeling like they don't belong
>>
>>133237396
Completely false
WMAF gives you freaks like Elliot Rodger and mattress girl. AMWF gives you qts like Roaming Millenial, because only alpha Asians can marry white women and most white men who marry Asians are beta
>>
>>133244354
https://youtu.be/Ra70O9nps6E
>>
>>133244754
See, this is what I meant earlier about not using this acronym ever again. WMAF means "White Mother, Asian Father", but many people such as this anon mistakenly believe it stands for "White Male, Asian Female" and it takes an indefinite amount of time before someone corrects them, and in the meantime the two groups of people are getting in arguments over things they actually agree about. We need to be creating actual words instead of using acronyms.
>>
>>133244354
kek, thanks for the encouragement, Dutch bro. I'm half-Dutch, so your suggestion takes precedence so far.
>also 1/4 Mennonite. Thanks based Mennonites for that galactic-tier spatial IQ that enabled me to create something that earned me many shekels.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>133236804
>white pig

(You) are the precise thing Japan does not need.

Elliot Rogers was half Malaysian Chinese (shit tier asian)

Also it's called Takeshima not Dogdo.
>>
>>133244611
Don't get too tangled in the correlation vs causation business. The meme hapas had absolutely weak fathers. The hapas on "asian masculinity" had weak fathers, most of them not Jewish.

Also, how do you plan on giving your sons Japanese citizenship? Japan doesn't even have duel citizenship, so you would have to abandon them in Japan at birth leaving them with no father. Just keep your plan in America.
>>
>>133245716
Japanese Americans are an option.
>>
Race mixing is degenerate and race-mixers should be executed. End of discussion.

t. amwf spawn
>>
A Hapa and his ideas destroyed Europe my continent.
>>
>>133246366
Greentext your life story. Start by naming the country you were raised in.
>>
>>133236804
I have a better alternative for everyone

America doesn't want you, and Japan doesn't want you. Therefore, kill yourself you fucking retarded weeb.
>>
>>133236804
I know that feel I just think exactly like you.
good mental gymnastics m8 mirin.
>>
why are asian girls so easy to get ?

fr.spankbang.com/m5s3/video/japanese+college+girls+fuck+americans+on+vacation
>>
>>133236804
btw I was learning japanese for the past 6 month and I think exactly like you. Ones do not need to be very clever to acknoledge that europe will be burning into civil wars in about some decades (+20-40 years)

Thats why I want to save my future, and my offspring future by living in japan and merging my strong white genes into their gene pool. I will live a comfy and peaceful life in rural japan while my offspring now true happiness of living into an ethnic state without having to worry for achmed exploding and jamal stealing their shit.

I hope I will make it I only need around 10k € more and a qt 3.14 nip gf
>>
>>133236804
whats the point of impregnating a non white? ur genes r already tainted and dead, if u want a yellow pussy just fuck gook whores im sure ur "net worth" can sustain it, just get a polish wife and have both feet in poland and US cuz when race war starts in US u will want to move to poland
>>
>>133245611
You lost WW2 its DOKDO.
>>
GENTLEMEN...
>>
>>133247585
better choose chinks, cuz when west falls china will invade japan and kill literally everyone on it
>>
>>133247747
japan is more developed at technological warfare than china I think, however china got the bigs numbers
>>
>>133248025
china has nukes
>>
>>133246286
It's probably his best bet, hopefully her parents somewhat inoculated her against western subversion.
>>
>>133247585
are you that ultra-fit Spaniard who sometimes talks about this? I wonder if you influenced my thoughts without me realizing. I wish 4chan had a barebones private message system, it's pointless to not be able to quietly form persistent connections with other anons without shitting up a thread asking for contact details.
>>
>>133236804
I was almost a mixed race mongrel a couple of times. First was during the Korean War, my grandfather went to Japan often and fucked loads of Japanese women. Almost married one, but came back home to his heavily German woman back in Missouri. When my father was in the military he pushed very hard to be stationed in Japan. But they gave him Germany. So he met his blonde hair, blue eyes woman of German ancestry. She was actually Californian though, and was just in Germany because her father worked as a contractor for the CIA. Nothing cool, just computer stuff back when there were not many computers around. But it's funny how life works out.
>>
>>133247542
They're easy to get if you're a chad.
>>
File: muh_dokdo.png (2MB, 1489x992px) Image search: [Google]
muh_dokdo.png
2MB, 1489x992px
>>133247656
>You lost WW2
So did Korea.
>>
>>133244754
are you basing your opinions on that dumb cherry picked image circling around?
>>
"WMAF and AMWF"ers are both just chinks justifying their nihilistic reality. At the end of the day even if one of your parents was white it doesn't matter because the Asian genes are dominant so you're still a fishhead.
>>
>>133238248
It won't fucking look like you, they will always look like their asian mother and her family than you.
>>
>>133248582
Yep Its me sir 6'2'' /fit/ as fuck, already working onto getting around 25k so I can leave this shithole in order to live a comfy an peacefull life in japan.

However from the first time I got into that conclusion I feel the pain everyday of leaving my family and my relatives and you cannot change that pain. But it is a sacrifice I must do so that I can get my offsprings to live in a civilized and safe society.

People often think why god had betrayed them, why god has cast them onto wherever shitholes they are living but they are wrong. who, I was not god It was their fathers. Their fathers fault to not acknoledge the future of their land.

>>133248101
I think japanese should've learnt how to defense against them.
>>
>>133236804
2 reasons for your mistake:
1. Asian culture is shame-based not guilt-based. Sex in marriage is guilt-based (she thinks, I am supposed to give in sometimes). So, after 1 kid she will cut you off from sex.
2. Vermont is 97% white. If you want white culture it's available in the USA. Yeah, the more white the more liberal, but so what.
>>
>>133247585
> complains about 'jamal'
> going to another country to steal their women

but it's ok! I'm "white"!
>>
>>133247656
You do realise dog eaters were on the same side as Japan during WW2 right?
>>
>>133243559

Basement dwelling sperglords actually believe this.

Newsflash you dumb shill, the CIA will wipe you and your friends off the face of the earth before the big day arrives.

You retards really believe your garbage don't you? Like someone caught up in a mob, they believe themselves to be far more powerful than they are and feel like they have no accountability.

Just know, that you're on a list, you worthless fuck. You're literally an insect to the establishment. You're nothing to them, so don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>133249330
It's a hedge investment. I will encourage my female children to marry White men, and my male children to marry Japanese women. My descendants will dilute themselves into both gene pools, and after a few generations, half of my descendants will look exactly like me, and the other half will look nothing like me. I don't have a problem with this.
>>
>>133236804
have fun having children that don't look like you
>>
>>133250524

keep telling yourself that

realistically, your kids will ignore you and marry whoever they want - and considering it is japan, they will more than likely be marrying japanese
>>
>>133250208
nice tactics rusko but you did not consider that
I will improve their gene pool
>>
>>133250391
ok. I give up, and I promise to be a good worker. I won't question the system ever again. Long live the state!
>>
>>133250875

in what way will you improve their genes? by making your children stand out?
>>
>>133250658
>muh aesthetics
I already addressed this in the previous comment.
Also, I don't know why any of you bother to consider breeding if all you're bringing to the table is your physical appearance. I don't want to have children because I enjoy masturbating to my reflection in the mirror, I want to have children because I consider my particular brand of intelligence important to keep alive in the world.
>>
>>133249132
He's shitposting.
>>
>>133251196
lmfao
>>
>>133237396
>AFWM= Top tier Hapa
the correct type of asian genetics, checking in, loving it, superior in every way
>>
>>133250692
Thanks for the idea. I'll raise my boys in Japan and my girls in America. That will help ensure that their fates match my desires. It also gives me a good excuse to travel regularly and to own property in multiple countries.
>>
>>133252344

american women are annoying though
>>
>>133251185
Yeah, his kids are in for one hell of a bullying session as they mature. He has confirmation bias that his plan to ditch Spain for Japan historically, culturally, and genetically will only mean good things for him, Japan, and his progeny. The rude awakening will be rude indeed.
>>
>>133252777
And Russian women aren't? Women are generally narcissistic whores by nature.
>>
>>133252984
at least you won't confuse them with men

russian women don't act like a big ogre from the animation
>>
>>133252984
People are generally narcissistic whores by nature.
>>
>>133249573
>Defend against a nuke
Their helicopter defense force cant stop nukes launched from a space station.
>>
>>133236804
I have no identity, fuck you mom you shat away your nordic genes for chink you you fucking whore.
>>
File: pondering.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
pondering.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>133255237
I can't tell if this is a larper.
>>
I'm disappointed in how few hapas showed up in the thread. All I wanted was some direct confirmation that my children might be happy.
>>
>>133258072
they wont be, fuck you for ruining your bloodline faggot
>>
>>133258342
Greentext your life story. Start by naming the country you were raised in.
>>
>>133258072
>All I wanted was some direct confirmation that my children might be happy
>My
Your direct children will hate you or at least struggle no matterwhat. Maybe your grandchildren will be better off, but have fun contributing to ruining the "sane soicety" you are talking about.
And stay in the US or at least a English-speaking country.
>>
>>133236804
>File: dokdo = japan.jpg
fuck off
>>
>>133259451
Why would my children hate me? If you're claiming that White genes are "more masculine" than Japanese and that both races can sense this, then my male children will be happy slaying puss in Japan and my female children will be happy submitting to white males in America.
Notice how I have to fill in the blanks of your argument by making assumptions about what you're trying to say, because you never actually specify, you just bleat some vague meme.
I've already articulated with crystal clarity how I will preemptively solve any alleged identity crises your memes suggest my children will suffer through. None of you have provided any counterarguments other than a Russian guy typing the word "lmfao".
>>
>>133258072
At least you got to met spanish senpai who thinks like you.
>>
>>133236804
Japanese/White early-generation AFWM hapa here. Dual citizen, lived in both countries extensively.

AMA and get an answer.
>>
>>133262292
I was hard to you learn both native languages?
Also where was your childhood? japan ?
How did your grandparents living in the other country feel about not seeing their grandson grow up?
>>
>>133262428
>I was hard to you learn both native languages?

Yes and no. I spoke child-like fluently when I was very young (5-10ish) but forgot most of it entering my preteens. Thankfully that experience during my critical learning period allowed me to maintain perfect pronunciation, so when I speak now, native speakers tell me that I sound native to them until I fuck up with retarded grammar/vocab. I didn't start learning Japanese seriously until I was 18, because I felt guilty being a Japanese citizen that couldn't speak the language well enough nor communicate with half my non-English speaking family.

>Also where was your childhood? japan ?
My younger years were mostly growing up in Texas. This is the main reason why I had no interest in learning Japanese when I was a child - Texas in the '80s gave very little reason to bother learning all the moonrunes, because the only other Japanese speaker around was mom, and she already spoke English well enough anyway.

>How did your grandparents living in the other country feel about not seeing their grandson grow up?

At first they resented it, especially since grandpa is an atomic bomb survivor out of Nagasaki, and dad's a GI (that's a whole other story). But they came to accept that mom was happier in the states; she was an independent self-thinking christian type that didn't fit in in Japan. I've visited them many, many times over the years, so they've seen me grow up to a certain extent.
>>
>>133263052
thank you more or less as I expected, I though that if I get to live in japan maybe I could come to spain in vacations for 1 month and leave my kids to my fathers so they stay there for 2 months of vacations. This way at least my fathers will enjoy their grandsons 2/12 months. I think this is the best approach I can offer.

have a good day.
>>
>>133264166
>in japan maybe I could come to spain in vacations for 1 month and leave my kids to my fathers so they stay there for 2 months

You would be very lucky if you can find a job in Japan with a vacation time this long. The work life in Japan is very strict and it is difficult to get a long vacation time, especially a month is impossible with most jobs.
>>
>>133265220
Yeah, Pablo will die within a week if he doesn't get his siestas.
>>
>>133265220
Ah I understand but my field is advanced firmware engineering specially in automotive. I think that with enough experience I could get onto a good company in japan which respects more or less the vacation time
>>
>>133265220
Oh, also, were your nip grandparents angry at your family living in the US, or were they pissed that their race was 'defiled'?
>>
>>133262292
I just wanted some real hapas to confirm or deny the memes about all hapas feeling out of place and hating themselves.
>>
>>133265687
>were your nip grandparents angry at your family living in the US, or were they pissed that their race was 'defiled'?

Before they met my extended family, they were not keen on the idea. But my white family is more well-to-do; higher IQ, upper-middle class, attends country clubs, higher education, etc. Also my dad is very socially capable and also fluent in Japanese. They respected his effort to learn their language and his sense of humor, and eventually decided that we were "ok."
>>
I'm a quappa it's pretty good, I mean I'm a loser like everyone on this site but I never faced any racial issues, I kind of like my genetic makeup makes me feel like a unique special individual.
>>
>>133244754
>qts like Roaming Millenial
you mean the mongrel that appears to look as European as possible with makeup and lighting tricks? Find me a video of her online where she's not in control of the camera. Everytime she appears on someone else's show, she does it by Skype. Ask yourself why that is.
>>
File: 34q4z.jpg (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
34q4z.jpg
102KB, 500x500px
Imagine holding your first born son in your arms only to realize he looks nothing like you and will likely pass as his mothers race.

He will grow up despising you, his mother, and himself because he cannot live with the fact that his parents are race traitors.

He will post his manifesto on /r/hapas before commuting murder-suicide and your last thought as you bleed to death will be about how you died all because you wanted gook pussy.
>>
>>133266031
So they care more about social image than anything, I take it?

Like, do you think that their eventual acceptance is based off of your dad's personality or his status?
>>
>>133237851

kys, just kys
>>
>>133266351
Stop pathologically repeating memes that I already flawlessly refuted multiple times in this thread.
>>
File: dbfbro3w0auhcrw.jpg (95KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
dbfbro3w0auhcrw.jpg
95KB, 640x612px
>>133247585
>my offspring now true happiness of living into an ethnic state

It won't be a mono-ethnic state for long, b/c there are a lot of people like you with with this delusion fantasy.

Marry a nice Spanish girl and have kids that will actually look like you instead of Mestizo looking gook kids.
>>
>>133266512
>flawlessly refuted
you have autism
>>
>>133266857
Why are people just bleating memes instead of making arguments?
>>
>>133266512
>I'm mixed race

>My opinions on white genetics matters

kys mongrel
>>
>>133265937
>I just wanted some real hapas to confirm or deny the memes about all hapas feeling out of place and hating themselves.

Yes, hapa identity crisis is real. We have no flag, no country, no home, no identity. No one understands our position, culture, or anything. Since we grow up this way, there's not really a sense of having missed anything until we realize what those with nationalism truly have - a community, a shared understanding, genetic purity.

Hapas have different levels of woke-ness about their place in the world. Most never connect their loneliness and inability to connect with their half-ness. Many attribute it to their own personal problems leading to "supreme gentlemen" types. Others revel in their half-ness, praising their own uniqueness as something to be admired; This is usually for the young and inexperienced, and this feeling wears off as they go out into the world and realize they have no real place out there. And those that are red-pilled know they have no home, and accept their position culturally, genetically, and are lucid about their potential and limitations.

I believe the out of place feeling is shared among all hapas, but hating yourself is not all-encompassing. Bringing a half person into the world is something, if you choose to do, you should think long and hard about. You are bringing a life-long burden onto someone that you will be responsible for, and plunging them info a lonely life direction. And always get genetic comparability screening done before procreation.
>>
File: jon_gosselin.jpg (5KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
jon_gosselin.jpg
5KB, 279x181px
hurr durr race mixing is fine if the dad is a goy
>>
>>133236804
I'm a Hapa, I don't have indentity issues, I did at one point, but I got over them easily.
>>
>>133266472
>So they care more about social image than anything, I take it?
>Like, do you think that their eventual acceptance is based off of your dad's personality or his status?

The status was only effective as a first-impression tool. His personality, willingness to understand and adapt to Japanese culture, and his visibly evident demonstration of caring for their daughter was really what garnered their acceptance.
>>
File: Viktor Tsoi.jpg (9KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
Viktor Tsoi.jpg
9KB, 300x216px
>>133236804
A fun fact is that Viktor Tsoi ( A famous Soviet Rock Artist) was a Hapa.
>>
>>133267344
All his kids look like they have down syndrome.
>>
The world would be better off if hapas were born sterile, like the mule.
>>
>>133246990
His father was of Jewish Decent. You dumbass. As long as you don't fall into the Jewish lie, then youre fine. He was a Jewish Father / Asian Mother.
>>
>>133267843
This is what 1/4 East Asian, 3/4 northern European people look like.

Mix white with brown and you just get brown.
>>
>>133268041
>>
I have 1/4 Uzbek, and I look full Uzbek. So I identify as such. But I still keep in mind my father's culture
>>
>>133268103
I happen to look mostly white, even though I am a Hapa. I've had most people assume I'm full white, or full Russian/Tatar.
>>
>>133267620
I see. Thanks for answering.
Now, for the real question: how racist is your family (both sides)? Obviously you aren't going to be a 'pure' WN, but I consider myself white nationalist and I still think East Asians (except mainland chinks) are honorary whites as long as they can adapt to our culture.
I'm curious how both hapas and East Asians themselves feel about the subject.
>>
I really don't want burgers here but Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are all fine 99% white countries. Finland, the Czech Republic and Hungary are also great countries.
>>
File: supreme gentleman.png (238KB, 555x670px) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman.png
238KB, 555x670px
>>133236804
>hapa thread
>108 replies and 14 images omitted. Click here to view.

Don't think for a second that any of you half-breeds are safe on DOTR. We're going to pack you all up and send you back to east asia.
>>
>>133237851
fkn leafs
>>
>>133268400
>how racist is your family (both sides)?

I don't know if I can attribute my racism to my hapaness, but rather to my intelligence and experience. My white family is standard Texas racist, except for the youngest generation of cousins in their teens to mid 20s, that are coalburning cultural marxist types, unfortunately. Outside of those few, my white family and I openly talk about niggers and and the obvious differences between races and the problems they bring. What the non-shit east Asians and WN have in common is racial purity, cultural identity, and homogeneity. I respect the WN for this greatly and support the notion of maintaining all that they have.

My Japanese family, and Japanese as a whole, don't have any opinion on different races individually. They see it as Japanese vs foreigners, lumping all the other races into that category. This has created a dangerous situation in Japan where when they meet one well-mannered intelligent white man, they incorrectly apply that experience to assuming that all foreigners, black, white, and otherwise are also the same. Kikes are pouring more and more of their cultural marxist poison into Japan in recent and coming years, increasing the number of SJW/marxist population in Japan:

https://youtu.be/ASEt-mpCrGA?t=6s

But I digress. Right now, the Japanese are more concerned with North Korean missiles and Chinese people invading their country; which is really a convenient (((distraction))) from all the legislation passing relaxing immigration laws and entertaining ideas of refugee relocation.
>>
I have a haafu son.
>>
>>133270071
>that video
Vile.

Sad to hear that the nips don't have the same experience with shitskins. I hope we have people doing their part in redpilling the populace before it's too late.
I'm toying with the idea of spending my last year at uni in nipland, and if I do, I might try to dispel a few misconceptions.
Well, anyway, thanks for the responses.
>>
File: supremegentleman2.jpg (231KB, 1326x713px) Image search: [Google]
supremegentleman2.jpg
231KB, 1326x713px
>>133236804
>hapas

JUST
>>
>>133271107
>Sad to hear that the nips don't have the same experience with shitskins.

They are a nation of innocent children:

https://vimeo.com/151611926

They live utopian-esque lives with their biggest worry being what flavor of cup-noodle they're going to have that night. They leave their doors unlocked 24/7, never worry about crime, implicitly trust their neighbors, have a strong sense of community and identity. The entire concept of shit-skin is COMPLETELY alien to them. They don't have a shred of experience in their lives to begin to formulate the concept of a rapefugee. The word for this problem in Japanese is "heiwa boke" or peacefulness coma. Japan is the world's last chance at a first-world homogeneous population, and they need red-pills more than any other people - before it's too late.
>>
>>133272257
>they need red-pills more than any other people - before it's too late.
Think redpilled whites can help out? As I said, I might try to do something if I end up there, but I don't want to come off as a sperg or overstay my welcome.
>>
Redpilling is not invading a country to nail its whores no matter how pathetic their women are, redpilling is an interaction in which you inform people the truth of politics.
Go home white piggu and quit being a coward with plans to abandon your nation, I read shit like "there will be a civil war in 20-40 years certainly"
So you stay and you fight, your ancestors faced down much worse and war shouldn't be a deterrent from your homeland and your birth rite, nor should you plant your seed in nip snatch destroying a millennia of your ancestors DNA because you can't be a man.
>>
>>133272546
>Think redpilled whites can help out?
>but I don't want to come off as a sperg

That's the problem, is I don't know of any effective way to drop red pills in a manner that the Japanese will be able to understand; Not because of language, but culture and experience. The most effective method would be directly through TV and media, but (((they))) are already pushing their way in there, though the Japanese still have majority control.

If you are able to find an effective way to get those pills across, go for it, and spread how to do it.
>>
>>133273936
You've got the internet and access to one of the biggest nip chong userbases on daddy chan where weebs post trains.
>>
>>133273443
>implying ancestors faced guns
>implying ancestors faced bio weapons
>implying ancestors faced nuclear weapons

No, everyone who stays in europe and present resistance will die when the major shitstorms occurs which will be the few redpilled europeans people against all third worlders plus their own brainwashed people, heavyli outnumbered and outmoraled.
>>
>>133274345
And your ancestors didn't face intentionally spread plagues, or fires, or starvations, or some of the most gruelling methods of torture when captured. Hell, odds are you've an ancestor that got gassed in the Spanish civil war, ww1 or ww2 etc.
Common life before modern medicine was more tedious than battle and cowering does nothing and pays no tribute to what your ancestors suffered for.
>>
>>133245501
Are mennonietes known for high iq? Are the amish also known for high iq?
>>
>>133274895
okay how you solve the outnumber problem, now we are maye 1/3 of total population in every country even less in some cases , now how we defeat those 2/3 PLUS an entire INFINITE respawn of THIRDWORLDES subhumans that those 2/3 would welcome en masse to win the war.
>>
>>133248639
America should reduce the numbers of troups in germany....
>>
>>133252734
>I'll raise my boys in Japan and my girls in America.
Sounds strange. Will you space the births, or maybe live seperatly from your wife and raise each gender in a different country? What is the logistics?
>>
>>133275345
I'm not so sure you've seen the battle statistics yielded from Rhodesia, SA or other multiple examples.
Whites are simply better at war whether its genetic or intellectually we've managed to wrestle our ways out of the jaws of defeat or unfavorable odds more times than worth counting, just about every war comprised of Europeans fighting foreigners has produced favorable results, that's why we exist and that's why we paved the way in the modern world.
>>
File: IMG_20170705_193345.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170705_193345.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
I have one Hapa child with a Chinese man and another on the way.

If you are in a WMAF relationship, it is sad to say, but your child will never be accepted as white. However, in most asian cultures, they will be accepted and even celebrated. If you have a son, ensure that your father-in-law (the son's maternal grandfather) has an actove role in the boy's life, so that he may understand what it means to be an asian male.
>>
>>133253135
>at least you won't confuse them with men
>russian women don't act like a big ogre from the animation
Why do so many russian women emigrate? They seem to use the excuse "their are more women than men in russia". But people under have no gender disparity between the number of men and women.
>>
I'm a hapa OP. German dad, viet mom. I'm living happily. Just be a good father like mine was.
>>
>>133276159
/thread
>>
>>133262292
>early-generation
in what sense?
>>
>>133262292
Which country do you prefer? Im betting the western country!
>>
>>133275940
thats nice and awesome and so on but the jews never been more powerful than today they just control every newborn generation of europeans born (maybe poland and slavic countries are out of this but soon they will be enslaved too)

We are facing extinction this is the reality. So I will prefer at least living a happy and peaceful life in rural japan rather than spending my life killing shitkins and brainwashed people just for nothing.
>>
>>133265220
What about vacation for children? I assume spain-sei meant that his children would spend their vacation in spain.
>>
>>133276159
t. Yellow fever fag larping
>>
>>133237396
Most men marry asian women as a last resort, therefore the white dudes are usually fat and or ugly, and the Asian is mongoloid.

White women usually only go to Asian men with the best, non mongoloid features, usually the white women are at least a 6/10 because asian men usually don't go with hambeasts either
>>
>>133267188
Do you believe that people with other racial mixtures have the same identity crisis? Maybe it affects them diffrently? What about ethnic mixes like norwegian/swedish or norwegian/japanese, does the greater disparity in similarity add up to more identity crisis? Is a little identity crisis good?
>>
>>133267910
Was not kalergis father german royalty?
>>
I'm a hapa and personally I don't even feel unity with other hapas
>>133277234
Norwegians and Sweds are still both Nordic
>>
>>133268189
What is your mixture? Your mother is uzbek? Are you a uzbek national or diaspora?
>>
>>133267910
>His father was of Jewish Decent
No he wasn't, he was an Austrian Catholic who even disliked jews
>>
File: 1457830884162s.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457830884162s.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>>133271632
Leave Daniel alone!
>>
>>133263052
>independent self-thinking christian type that didn't fit in in Japan
Yeah, I could see a chuunibyou hipster whose self-identity is rooted in Christianity as a good candidate for life as a white man's wife in America. The benefits of living in your own world are that the horrors of society can't as easily seep in and taint you.
>>
>>133268633
Why dont you make it harder to immigrate? But you need to have a higher fertility, as when your population decreases your genetic diversity sinks aswell. This one of the few advantages with the russian minority if you can assimilate them.

ps
Are estonian russians from north west russia?
>>
>>133276557
So far we are pushed the more radical the response, you can hide in Japan but I guarantee its a wasted effort, do you think that if Japan lost the defense of western nations in crisis that the Chinese wouldn't seize the opportunity? Or that Japan itself might not militarize? There's a number of odds but I can assure you when the west delves into chaos nowhere will be safe as you assume.

The world balances on the tedious peace that the states and Europe created in the fallout of the last two war and the moment Europe is at war is the moment the world spins off its axis and there will be war absolutely everywhere you turn, you can grip your anime pillow and pray that it ends sooner than later but if you are alive for it as you assume than you can safely assume that Japan won't be a neutral force.
>>
>>133276054
>I have one Hapa child with a Chinese man and another on the way.
>If you are in a WMAF relationship, it is sad to say, but your child will never be accepted as white. However, in most asian cultures, they will be accepted and even celebrated. If you have a son, ensure that your father-in-law (the son's maternal grandfather) has an actove role in the boy's life, so that he may understand what it means to be an asian male.
What is the difference between being a white male and an asian male?
>>
>>133275853
OP is a beta autistic sperg who thinks you can make 5-year plans for your marriage and raising your child
His children will likely be fucked in the head because he's a narcissistic clueless moron
>>
>>133278211
guess my rural house will have a bunker then
>>
>>133250391

I always smile at the satisfaction liberals get from telling their fellow man 'the state will grind you beneath their boot.'
>>
OP, I don't really have an opinion in your case, but I will provide my own story so you can have more data for your decision.

I have a white father/Korean mother. I'm in my 30s and happy with life now, however that wasn't always the case. Dad was in the Army, and we lived in the US until I was 8, then moved to Korea. I don't know how it would be now, but it was the late 90's and we experienced some pretty bad discrimination when we went off base into Seoul. Moved back to America when I entered middle school, in an area with a large Korean immigrant population. Pretty much shunned by them all through HS. Had a lot of anger issues and self-loathing. Desperately wanted to fit in with Koreans or whites, but couldn't really. Found a group of other loners that didn't fit in either. I think I had dysthymia (mild depression) all through HS and young adulthood. Oldest sister looks white, she had it easiest and is well-adjusted. Younger sister has mental issues, probably stemming from an identity-crisis that I experienced.

I joined the Army as an infantryman after HS, been on several deployments, got married, and seemed like almost immediately my parents cut me out of their lives. Been receiving therapy for combat-related PTSD, and found out there were a lot of identity issues from childhood. Now that I'm out of the military, I moved back home and tried to reestablish a relationship with my parents, was going good for a little bit. Had a big blow out with them a few months ago, I think we're done permanently. Called me ungrateful, cowardly, and that I need to get a job. 1) I'm grateful they gave me life, 2) my ARCOM with valor and Purple Heart says otherwise, 3) I have a job. Seriously, I though I was crazy, turns out they are.

Honestly, now that they're out of my life completely, I've been much happier. I don't know what my parents issue is, and don't really care anymore. Focusing on making my own family.
>>
File: image.png (109KB, 256x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109KB, 256x307px
>>133236804
Damn reminds me. Wish I had
It. Well shit
>>
>>133281467
Can't remember what book I chose though.
>>
>>133276328
>early-generation
>in what sense?

There aren't many happas around in their 30's (like me). About 98% of every happa I've met has been younger than me. The bulk of the happa generation was conceived after I was born, hence I am one of the early ones.

>>133276414
>Which country do you prefer? Im betting the western country!

This is a topic I could write a book about. There are pros and cons and no correct answer for everyone, but for me, Japan.

>>133276707
>What about vacation for children? I assume spain-sei meant that his children would spend their vacation in spain.

What vacation? There is no summer break like American children have. There is no real time off other than the standard national holidays, and none of those last long enough for a month or more.

>>133277234
Do you believe that people with other racial mixtures have the same identity crisis? Maybe it affects them diffrently? What about ethnic mixes like norwegian/swedish or norwegian/japanese, does the greater disparity in similarity add up to more identity crisis? Is a little identity crisis good?

Each mixture will be different. It's not simply just a "racial" mixture. There are two components coming into play here: "racial" biological determinants, DNA, IQ, etc.; and "cultural" the perception, identity, the self, etc.

Japanese mixed with western is a particularly difficult one due to the disparity in cultural difference. And yes, the greater the disparity, typically the greater the identity crisis. I don't believe that identity crisis results in much "good" in any situation. One can still find one's individuality with a strong sense of identity in a community.

>>133277727
>The benefits of living in your own world are that the horrors of society can't as easily seep in and taint you.

yep.
>>
>>133282327
Can confirm that the cultural component plays a massive role
I'm an immigrant, and can perfectly pass for a local in both looks and language/habits, but being raised with a whole different set of values and beliefs than people around will lead you into a pretty tough place, psychologically speaking
>>
>>133282327
how about raising such hybrid in japan? there should not be any problem there, as they will identify japanese and mostly look and talk as a native so the white genes acts as a "plus" there so that the hybrid can excel at whatever field they want to work on life.
>>
File: nixon-2.jpg (73KB, 650x535px) Image search: [Google]
nixon-2.jpg
73KB, 650x535px
>>133236804
>Hapas on this board: Are you happy and proud of what you are, or do you resent your parents for creating you?

I resent the way I was raised more than I resent being created.

I grew up in a house that was lonely as fuck, my parents never looked at each other, never talked to each other, never slept in the same bed, and never told one another that they loved each other. I was left to fuck off in a shitty school, I was in G.A.T.E. and honors classes, took piano and violin lessons, and had shitty friends that basically only pretended to be my friends, and I put up with it because I was lonely as fuck. my parents told me they loved me enough, but I just never believed them since they never said they loved eachother. also I got the impression that my dad didn't really want me, he was old as fuck, 50 years older than me while my mom was 40ish years older, my dad had a fully grown family, and his kids are a good 30 years older than in in their 50s now (am 25) my parents were poorly equipped to raise me, nor could they understand understand what kind of horrors go into american schools along with the social engineering. all what my dad did was sit on his fat ass and do shit on his computer while trying to raise me about 10-20 times in his life (died when I was 13) and all what my mom did was sit on her fat ass and watch garbage on the TV which honestly makes me wish I broke every single electronic in the house. I would like to say my life would have been better had i been raised in a christian school but even then thats iffy considering what my studies encompass now.

in the long run now that I'm mature and have fixed my soul I am grateful for all the crap that I've been through. without the path that I am on I would have never found the Gnostic Gospels, nor have been able to understand them.
>>
File: heresy.jpg (26KB, 230x346px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
26KB, 230x346px
>>133283565

>Am I making a mistake?
probably. depends on you and your relationship.

HAPA children aren't fucked because of genetics, its because the parents are blue-pilled fluride stare idiots who even in the same race should not be having children
>>
>>133283565
also I was WMAF, mom was gook from south korea, dad was i think 3rd generation blond hair blue eye german.

I'm also handsome as fuck which is kind of nice.
>>
>>133261711
>male children will be happy slaying puss in Japan

except that it doesn't happen
>>
>>133283831
Curious, what line of work did you end up going into?
>>
File: 09_02.jpg (16KB, 137x137px) Image search: [Google]
09_02.jpg
16KB, 137x137px
>>133236804
I went through an awkward period of identity crisis in my teens, but I don't care about being hapa anymore. Thankfully, I look more eastern European than East Asian, so I pass as white-ish, but I do feel bad for the hapas that inherited chink eyes... boy do they look freakish.
>>
>>133276054
>accepted by Chinese culture
Not if he doesn't learn Chinese properly and is able to understand the Chinese "mindset". Otherwise he'll be a reject in both cultures. Unless he's rich, then he'll be fine in China.
>>
>>133244754
I'm pretty sure the reason roaming millenial is not messed up is because she has christian identity which makes the racial indentity problem less of an issue. I remember reading in /r/hapas that some of them tried converting to islam in order to have an identity.
>>
>>133236804
>Are you happy and proud of what you are
Not really, I'm so mentally and culturally fucked up. Half flip, and I've whitewashed myself, as my mother has. I really want nothing to do with those tree-climbing coconut niggers, and Tagalog is the ugliest monkey language ever.
>I'm thinking about marrying a Japanese woman
Advice from a guy dating a dual-citizen Nip-American: Unless you are filthy rich, or bring some kind of indispensible skill ot the table, you will never be more than a 2nd class citizen in Japan.
Also, try to get a dual-citizen gf, like one who has a taste of both cultures. Jap women get tired of sex and grow barren after a few years of marriage, and asian-american girls are disgustingly narcissistic cunts with princess complexes.
>>
File: Empty Pants Full of Shame.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Empty Pants Full of Shame.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
>>133236804

my cousins who escaped a Chinese rape orphanage (after kicking the mayor in the "Pee Nuts" when they were 5 and 7 say they will never date an asian and abort any male child they have with their big cock white husband for fear it will shame them with Tiny asian penis Syndrome (TapS)
>>
>>133236804
Faggot. If you're not willing to die for your people them what are you even living for? Your "net worth"?
>>
>>133290681

Actually with my average American penis I would be Cock King of Japan
>>
File: Screenshot_24.jpg (91KB, 408x593px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_24.jpg
91KB, 408x593px
>>
>>133236804
Surely Poland exports brides like Ukraine does? Just save time and buy one
>>
File: IMG_2223.jpg (15KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2223.jpg
15KB, 299x168px
I'm okay, nothing to brag or cry about. I mean most of you on this board would have no problem sending people like me to a gas chamber if you got your perfect world
>>
>>133291169
Why would an anime imageboard want to kill eurasians?
Surely that's weeaboo heaven
>>
I'm a hapa

Dad is a stocky American
Mom is an Indonesian beauty
I'm a handsome man, tall 183cm while looking stocky, I look like my dad

The only problem is single mother, in Indonesia,
And sometimes being confused with identity, not really belonging anywhere because I was an autistic socially

Really just make sure your child is raised well, teach them language, friends, and importantly on not giving a fuck

Rough childhood lads :(
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.