[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do black men have an obsession with muh dik and white womenz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0353.jpg (45KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0353.jpg
45KB, 360x270px
Why do black men have an obsession with muh dik and white womenz
>>
File: 3.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
Why do white men have an obsession with black men's dicks and protecting white women from them?
>>
>>133235293
It's a tribal thing
>>
File: WE.jpg (64KB, 599x423px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
64KB, 599x423px
>>133235293
Because:
WE
>>
>>133235413

Because all decent men want to protect their property from dangerous wildlife.
>>
>>133235293
pussy when pedastooled makes males stupid. only thing they can look forward to
>>
>>133235293
because of white womenz and muh dik
>>
>>133235293
they seek progenesis. culturally they will do so at the detriment of others including their own.
see human sex drive.
>>
>>133235293
Black men are by far the creepiest. I'm not one to complain about trivial bullshit but blacks will shamelessly ogle and hit on you while almost always being the worst looking. Not only is it revolting, but it's downright scary at times, you wouldn't believe how forward some of them get.
>>
>>133235293
>the only things niggers can claim for themselves are things which, by definition, cannot be proven without violating society's taboos (e.g. actually just showing people what your dick looks like or proving that you're hooking up with beautiful women)

Really makes you think.
>>
>>133235293
black guy here, I personally like asian and hispanic women more than white women, only white women I'm really attracted to are the ones that work out, otherwise they autistic hamplanets that have to get brownie points for defending minorites
>>
>>133235293
When all you have is your dick, and the government will shovel EBT nomnoms in your inferior face to keep your muh'dick alive, and you have these 95% flabby fat roll white trash women, thrown in with a dash of college age whores willing to back said dick right along with all your own skanky, abortion addicted, fat ugly heart attack destined loud obnoxious jiggling babby-momma-check chasing unlikable coon women, what do you expect? It's just a niggy pig being a nog.
>>
>>133235293
They are ex slaves with no culture and no self-respect.
>>
>>133235293
Because they never mature. White boys also have that phase where they can't stop laughing when somebody says penis or pussy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.