[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEFT WING SPEECH CADENCE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_9397.jpg (29KB, 220x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9397.jpg
29KB, 220x283px
Was listing to bits and pieces of Linda Sarsour's speech and I couldn't help but notice a tone and cadence to her speaking that sounded awfully familiar.

Then I jewtubed some Barrack and Michelle Obama speeches and some Hillary speeches and I found the exact same tone and cadence... it's as if the same voice was speaking out of different mouths.

Is there some kind of speech method that leftists use? Do they have the same speech coaches??
>>
File: TELEPROMPTER-facebook.jpg (282KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TELEPROMPTER-facebook.jpg
282KB, 1536x1024px
speech coach
>>
Reporters taking notes.

Just print out the damn teleprompter feed and go back to taking selfies and playing "Words With Friends."
>>
>>133235378
>if you read the prompter line for line it sounds like obama

wew
>>
>>133235056
She's the first item on my personal hit-list. When it becomes appropriate to purge these people, I'm saving a bullet just for her.
>>
File: b.jpg (7KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
7KB, 300x186px
>>133235056
Don't forget them all using the "I mean business but in a non-threatening way" hand gesture.
It's not a fist, it's not a point it's a.... foint?
>>
File: hilar.jpg (11KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
hilar.jpg
11KB, 288x216px
>>133236730
and her
>>
File: db.jpg (7KB, 273x228px) Image search: [Google]
db.jpg
7KB, 273x228px
>>133236871
and him (double foint)
>>
All Marxists speak that way.
>>
I know what you're talking about OP.
They do the same thing on the CBC here, it's some sort of leftist slam poetry thing, I dunno what the fuck but it's irritating as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThJdMXbxChs
>>
>>133235056
Just like Barry Obama she has the interpunction all over the place. The cadance you mention is a glitching pulse, like scrolling a website in internet explorer on a windows 95 pc.
>>
>>133235056
Demonic possession.
>>
>>133235056
lefties appeal to pseudo-intellectualism, pseudo-poetry, and virtue signalling. the audience doesn't even have to process the meaning of anything being said, as long as it feels like something heart-warming or just. It's also probably possible to create a general algorithm for effective rhythmic structure, in the same way that pop music today is algorithmic.
>>
File: IMG_2206.png (462KB, 373x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2206.png
462KB, 373x502px
>>133235056
It's similar to that annoying slam/beat poetry cadence.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.