[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh sweetie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

oh sweetie
>>
>>133234203
Women aren't funny
>>
File: IMG_5980.jpg (435KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5980.jpg
435KB, 800x500px
tfw she bought into that meme
>>
>>133234203
Is this an example of a qweeen slaaaying? yaas or no, sweetie?
>>
She's so sexually repressed it's actually impressive.
>>
>>133234203
Why can't women be funny?
>>
Guess she best prepare her pussy.
>>
>>133234203
I want to impregnate a jewess so bad.
>>
>>133234203
>145 retweets
Guess it's tough now that she's blocked and can't piggyback off of all of Trump's tweets anymore
>>
>>133234203
It's funny because she is cute
>>
Trump already grabbed her by the pussy when he BTFO Clinton
>>
>>133234397
In general, they don't need to be.

https://youtu.be/8S692f1tnuQ
>>
>>133234490
Her face looks like has two malignant tumors on it
>>
>>133234275
This. The only times I've ever laughed at a woman's jokes I was pretending to think it was funny to maintain my normie cover.
>>
>>133234436
I wanna impregnate a jewess just so I have a reason to design a method to circumcise the placenta as the baby develops.
>>
>>133234203
Thank you grab again
>>
>>133234203
Using the term repercussions implies he did something punishable. There isnt a shred of evidence and thus repercussions don't exist.

But she will choose to believe the mountain of empty media claims and that Trump got away with it. People like this should be stripped of voting rights.
>>
File: IMG_1236.jpg (74KB, 620x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1236.jpg
74KB, 620x382px
Who could be to blame for this?
>>
>>133234490
She's an unattractive little kikish weevil
>>
File: Q2x2JDj.jpg (67KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Q2x2JDj.jpg
67KB, 1200x630px
>>133234203
Time for some more butthurt, I suppose. I love the hysteria and then the inevitable let down that follows. Eventually, these niggers will get to the acceptance stage.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.