[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We Make fun of the LEL 60% meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: lel 1.7 face.png (14KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
lel 1.7 face.png
14KB, 215x235px
I'll start
>>
>import refugees
>import more refugees
>import more refugees
>import more refugees
>import more refugees
>import even more refugees
>but america isn't totally white either! haha!
>>
>meme

It's not a meme if it's fact, m8...
>>
File: LE -100% face.png (11KB, 219x238px) Image search: [Google]
LE -100% face.png
11KB, 219x238px
>>133233499
yea we are -100% white
>>
File: 1482026524190.jpg (59KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482026524190.jpg
59KB, 675x450px
>>133233348
>we're voluntarily destroying our cultures and homelands
>but le America 56% white meme xD
I love when those yuropoors use this line of reasoning. Fucking faggots.
>>
You fucking smelly, stinky, subhuman, uncultured fucking PIGS without a history or an identity don't deserve to live. Because of YOUR shithole of a country, the Third Reich failed. YOU are responsible for the fall of Germania. YOU are the subhumans, the shitskins, the weaklings, the faggots, the assholes, the idiots, the retards, the inbred fucking vermin that ended everything good in the world with your utter stupidity and fucking jewery. Israel is your #1 ally. You're disgusting. You're nothing. Nobody likes you. You should go extinct. You have a fucking fat buffoon yellow fucking cheeto monkey as a president. You're hilariously worthless. You're pathetic. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. SIEG HEIL! I make fun of YOU, UNITED FUCKING SHITSTAINS OF AMERICA!
>>
>>133233652
>Be Hitler
>Attack Stalingrad
>Leave shitty Italian, Romania and Hungarian units to guard flanks
>Control 90% of the city
>Italians, Romanians and Hungarians get BTFO'd by soviets. Entire 6th army is surrounded
>"DONT SURRENDER, ID RATHER LOOSE THE ENTIRE FUCKING ARMY THAN LOSE A BATTLE"
>6th army gets BTFO'D
>LE IT WAS BECAUSE OF AMERICA
>>
Funny how America has more whites than every single european country
>>
>>133233203
Oh come on dude, this is just as bad as all the Indians who post threads trying to stop the poo in loo meme. Grow a thicker skin faggot
>>
>be the most powerful country to ever exist on Earth
>constantly indulge in whining self-pity about what everyone else is doing and saying

never change amerifats
>>
>>133234083
What is it like to live in a Country that isn't America? Like how can you be proud of where you live? I just can't imagine living somewhere where your country couldn't do shit without more powerful allies. Do you feel safe? How do you reconcile the fact that foreign countries like the US have a larger impact on your country than your own government?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.