[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime and how it is destroying a nation and a race.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

This thread is to discuss the major issues anime is causing for not only native Japanese but for men all over the globe.

Friendly reminder that anime
>encourages the demasculination of males
>encourages males to become transgender
>promotes pedophilia
>teaches young men to live in a fantasy world
>encourages young men to stop improving/developing themselves and become worthless parasites akin to welfare queens and niggers
>direcrly correlates to the falling Japanese birth rate

Just look at Japan, birth rate plummeting, fewer males entering workforce, record number of NEETs.
Anime is the equivalent of dropping two atomic bombs on your culture.

What to expect ITT:
>anime spam from btfo homosexuals
>no arguments from anime fags
>crying for m-m-mods
>revisionist ideas about 4chan being an anime website dispite there being less anime boards than non-anime boards
>>
Anime isn't the cause of anything. It's a symptom. It's like blaming video games for violence.
>>
File: 1495162023030.png (19KB, 823x242px) Image search: [Google]
1495162023030.png
19KB, 823x242px
>>133229724
anime is no different to the news, gameboys, or other forms of electronic media. simply a waste of a useful life.
>>
File: 1495213927673.png (324KB, 1054x748px) Image search: [Google]
1495213927673.png
324KB, 1054x748px
>>
File: 563548905113.jpg (72KB, 636x616px) Image search: [Google]
563548905113.jpg
72KB, 636x616px
>>
>>133229724
What happened in 1976?
>>
>>133229874
It's both you sperg
>>
>>133229724
>encourages the demasculination of males
proofs?

>encourages males to become transgender
proofs? i Don't see any open trans in Japan

>promotes pedophilia
Ofcourse,Because modern anime Japan culture is totally the same as modern eu and usa culture (example suicide culture,one of the main reasons why it has such a high suicide rate because it was considered normal to commit seppuku to regain and maintan honor to the family while in the west,suicide is considered a taboo)

>teaches young men to live in a fantasy world
You mean people who cannot tell the difference between a real world from a animated world,those people are mentally ill,it's not the majority.

>encourages young men to stop improving/developing themselves and become worthless parasites akin to welfare queens and niggers

if more was written I would stop right at the niggers part,this doesn't require any more explaination.

>direcrly correlates to the falling Japanese birth rate

Because ofcourse the birth rate is worse from West Europe's (((refugee))) paradise.

OP is a faggot,given no sources of his claims and only provide a statistic of birth rates.
>>
>>133229724
Cartoons are a medium not a genre, you retarded turbo fuck.
>>
Most Japanese are not involved. They are just good at business. The real culprits are a coven of Japanese witches. Yes, actually. They used to distribute shitty subtitles and then one season they came out full force with pure crazyness mixed with actual spells in their sub tracks. After mindfucking everyone who watched Log Horizon, they even held a ritual on a mountain and you had to follow all these subtle clues to find out about it. From that day on, moe-faggotry has been absolutely unstoppable.

Stay gar my friends.
>>
>>133229724
People rent small boxes in Japan so they can have a place to sleep.
Just fucking let a lot of people die.
Then the price of real state will go down.
Then people will be able to have kids again.
If the population of Japan kept rising. Where would all those people live?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.