[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INDEPENDENT.co.uk REPORTING DNC HIRED RUSSIAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1051876809241.png (1MB, 1920x974px) Image search: [Google]
1051876809241.png
1MB, 1920x974px
Independent.co.uk, a major publication, is reporting that the "Russian lawyer" they're trying to pin on Don Jr. was actually HIRED by the DNC/Hillary campaign to produce the phony Russian piss dossier, and the meeting was a catfish attempt by the DNC.

HUGE, shills on overdrive!

https://www.independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html
>>
>>133228534
Why not archive?
https://archive.is/m1hP7
>>
>>133228534
independent is just the equivalent of blogger retweeting from (((anonymous sources))).

Nothing to see there.
>>
>>133228734
GO HOME TRUDEAU
>>
>>133228534
This is going to destroy the NYTimes and the DNC.
>>
File: 1497740280764.gif (872KB, 404x402px) Image search: [Google]
1497740280764.gif
872KB, 404x402px
>>133228767
But I am in my home, you dumb amerishart.
>>
>>133228585
> Not found yet
I think the Bot got broked.
>>
Bump, dems literally on suicide watch
>>
>>133228585
Here, you earned a (Yet).
>>
Fugg. Imagine how squeaky clean the trump organization and campaign is that the whole deepstate/dnc/establishment/media has spent the better part of the year spinning up a russia story that is made entirely of whole cloth.
>>
>>133229105
i meant to your home on buzzfeed.com
>>
If the DNC is entirely behind this with collusion with the New York Times... this is gonna be good.
>>
>>133228534
Bump
>>
>>133229763
cuckfeed is even worse than independent.

Why are you assuming I am a leftist?

Media fucking suck everywhere, there is no journalism anymore. Every one of these fucker are pressured to write shit. So they take tips from "anonymous source" to write their drivel.

You are just assmad because this article follow your hug-box narrative and you will never make sure the sources are real.

kys retard
>>
>>133230092
no one cares, buzzfeed shill. Independent is as massive as CNN in the UK, its over for you. DNC is collapsing before your very eyes.
>>
>>133229803
Yeah this is starting to sound really good.
Given all the shit we've seen I don't doubt it a split sec.
>>
>>133230301
I would have voted for Trump if I was a burger.

You are a delusional faggot.

Stay informed with (((their))) source good goy.
>>
>>133228534
Bump

Spread the fire.
>>
>>133228534
bummpy
>>
>>133228534
The independent had a lot of misinformed or just straight up untrue articles.
But yet again, The Clintons and the DNC Democrats in general were pretty silent about this
>>
>>133228734
Buzzfeed maple nigger BTFO. I told you faggots you'd regret pushing this bullshit.
>>
wtf is wrong with americans?

most retarded politics on the fuxking planet "hurr you is a russian no you is has done made talk to one hurr hurrrrrrrrr, fuckinh nazis hurrr EU is nazi nazi everything was the da nazis hurrr"
>>
>>133228585
Gotcha covered Norbot
http://archive.is/2y7Js
>>
>>133228534

Hopefully is true
>>
>>133231549
I never went to buzzfeed. You goys are pathetic.

If you don't trust an information thst fit your narrative, you are a buzzcuck shill.

Learn to be cautious of (((journalism))), someone is pushing something to divert our interest from the real thing.

This bait is too much delicious to be real.
>>
>>133231786
its literally 2 warring factions fighting to win without bloodshed, except the leftists do assassinate people in secret and try to pin it on other people with the help of the media. theres nothing retarded about it, each side is trying to get the support of the general public before it turns to civil war.
>>
File: mexelec.jpg (53KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
mexelec.jpg
53KB, 600x315px
can we just leave Mexico out of this plizz?
>>
>>133232951
actually good point.
>>
File: cnnnancy.png (161KB, 472x540px) Image search: [Google]
cnnnancy.png
161KB, 472x540px
>>133228534
cnn and the nyt caught lying again?

What a surprise...
>>
So the 7D Backgammon move was to intentionally let Junior get caught up in a scandal to expose MSM lies?
>>
This is like the illegal immigrant killing the Muslim girl, MSM will never bring up this story ever again.
>>
>>133233307
Posting an image where the intent of a tweet was misinterpreted (and now showing her original tweet, which most rational people would have interpreted like CNN did) does not show the media "lying". Not getting the full nuance of someone's opinion isn't a "lie".

Y'all need to grow up.
>>
Bump for great justice
>>
>>133228534
These fucking non-happenings. What the fuck does "associated with" mean?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.