[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22 years since the Srebrenica

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 30modv9.jpg (19KB, 472x270px) Image search: [Google]
30modv9.jpg
19KB, 472x270px
Today marks 22 years since the Srebrenica genocide, the worst crime on European soil since the Holocaust. Lest we forget what the s*rbs did in the Balkan.
>>
That night, a DutchBat medical orderly came across two Serb soldiers raping a young woman:

>"[W]e saw two Serb soldiers, one of them was standing guard and the other one was lying on the girl, with his pants off. And we saw a girl lying on the ground, on some kind of mattress. There was blood on the mattress, even she was covered with blood. She had bruises on her legs. There was even blood coming down her legs. She was in total shock. She went totally crazy."

>Bosnian Muslim refugees nearby could see the rape, but could do nothing about it because of Serb soldiers standing nearby. Other people heard women screaming, or saw women being dragged away. Several individuals were so terrified that they committed suicide by hanging themselves. Throughout the night and early the next morning, stories about the rapes and killings spread through the crowd and the terror in the camp escalated.

>Screams, gunshots and other frightening noises were audible throughout the night and no one could sleep. Soldiers were picking people out of the crowd and taking them away: some returned; others did not. Witness T recounted how three brothers—one merely a child and the others in their teens—were taken out in the night. When the boys' mother went looking for them, she found them with their throats slit.[69]
>>
Who the fuck is this plebit bot?!??
About 1000 people mainly men and pow were killed.
Dutchies fault.
>>
File: victims.png (1MB, 1261x564px) Image search: [Google]
victims.png
1MB, 1261x564px
Here are The Faces of Thousands Who Died In Srebrenica killed by the filthy s*rbs

https://www.rferl.org/a/27114531.html
>>
>>133226217
How fucked up is it that you retard are blaming the Dutch more than the Serb nationalists. You are blaming the guy who got his car stolen because he did not lock it instead of the thief.
>>
>>133225993

bump for awareness
fucking shame to our army

"le ebin army:D:D:D:D"
*serbs show up
"they promised us not to hurt le bosnians D:"
>>
>>133226359
It disgusts me how people are bashing DutchBat instead of the perpetrators.
>>
based serbs
>>
>>133226359
Ever watched footage of your Commander there?
Mladić was slapping him almost and screaming at his face and the cuck just looked like a welp

What happened to you? The cool guys that drove away the Spanish and were a merchant power
>>
>>133226342
It wasnt serb nationalists. It was alija izetbegovic, clinton and some udba/kos agents. They orchestrated the whole thing to tip the scale of intl community to get to recognize bosnia.
That is the truth.
Lots of people were killed, nobody is denying war crimes.
>>
>be muslim
>go back to your desert
>problem solved

imo, muslims are the problem, not us
hell, fun fact: they fired the first bullet
wish i was joking but muslims started shooting serbian weddings, its how it all started

war with croatia was a blunder and a mistake
but war with muslims was a proper war and our only crime was being extremely competent fighters
>>
Once talked to an old Serb who said he saw a medic cursing out some high ranking officer, asking how he was supposed to defend anyone while carrying only a Browning Hi-Power pistol,

We still haven't learned anything from what happened.
>>
>>133225993
it wasn't a genocide.

it was a battle.
>>
File: 15serbia1.jpg (166KB, 670x694px) Image search: [Google]
15serbia1.jpg
166KB, 670x694px
>>133226734
>>
File: 1473549548314.jpg (79KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473549548314.jpg
79KB, 600x800px
>>133226974
>cant negate the facts
>thinks he can guilt trip us into self destruction by posting stupid pictures or pandering to feelings

i see you are a low rank jew, eh? you will never get promoted in the hierarchy by such low quality work

facts are there for the whole world to see: >>133226734
no one can debunk this post, because it is fundamentaly true
>>
>>133227265

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre
>>
>>133225993
>people crying crocodile tears about shit i never heard of
>look it up
>~8000 men and boys, women were separated and spared

Jesus christ really? What's the agenda behind all this because Europe and the USA have done WAYYYYY worse shit than this since WW2, and the consequences of the shit we've done tend to lead to consequences down the road that costs yet more lives. Look at the middle east for Jesus Christ sake.

Seriously someone explain to me the agenda behind declaring this a "genocide" and blowing smoke up my ass all morning, in 2017 all of a sudden when so many July 11ths have come and gone without me hearing one fucking word about this horse shit.
>>
>>133227346
because it happened on european soil and long after WW2, thats why its a big deal

imagine a whole midsized town brutally slaughtered in 2017
th
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.