[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faggot rogue mod keeps trying to ban me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Northkoreabestkorea.jpg (116KB, 730x537px) Image search: [Google]
Northkoreabestkorea.jpg
116KB, 730x537px
Australian cigarette prices are out of control.

These cunts must be stopped.

$50 a pack almost.

Government is running wild - the highest taxed cigarettes of any nation.

They went up over 300% in 2016.

Spread the word - the time to strike is now!

It is my right to smoke - it is your right to fuck off.

(Ignore filthy liberal milennialtards that think smoking is bad).

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/federal-budget/smokers-hit-by-price-hikes-to-rollyourown-tobacco-and-cigars-in-federal-budget/news-story/423772d8223eecaa0c4952e7d0bea414?nk=6cf51c6e7459caa965fbbd2fd7b67e29-1499776957

http://www.baka.com.au/business/consumer-affairs/tobacco-tax-rise-comes-after-cigarette-prices-soar-343-per-cent-in-20-years-20160504-goltel.html
>>
>>133225626
$50 is around $43 USA dollars.
>>
They will then tax alcohol more, and sugars, and so on. Which is basically the GST anyway.

It's out of control.
>>
>>133225688

no cunt, we've been hovering around 75c US so three quarters of whatever it is here is the equivalent ($37.50)
>>
>>133225626

Nobody cares faggot, get a real addiction.
>>
>>133225626
How much is it to roll your own there? It was significantly cheaper here in the states back when I smoked.
>>
>>133225626
>baka.com.au
>>
>>133225626
Giving into the tobacco jew.

You're weak mate.
>>
>>133225626
It's muh right to be addicted and pay $50 anyway cuuz a can't stahp the smoking dat's gud for me.
>>
>>133225626
>paying the government to kill yourself
>>
Check the Abos. The Natives here sell cigarettes from the reserves dirt cheap. You'd get two or three cartons for what you're paying a pack. Plus, the government doesn't get a penny.
>>
Good, cigarettes are for weak people who need to die of lung cancer already ... darwinism
>>
>>133225626

>It is my right to smoke - it is your right to fuck off.

You don't have a right to CHEAP cigarettes you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>133225626
Smoking is working class, that makes it 'fair game'. The elite HATE us, yet every mug just votes lib/lab anyway.
I'm old enough to remember when Australia had freedom; when you could smoke INSIDE in the pub at the bar and a pack of 20 PJ's cost $5.
>>
>>133228580
Its his fucking life mate. Its his right not to be taxed to death for his choices.
>>
>>133225626
Smoking is degenerate and for niggers. Kys
>>
>all that reddit spacing
mod does the right job keeping your kind out
>>
>>133228645
wait, you can't smoke in a pub/bar? why would you even go there then? it's all about barely seeing trough the smoke and drinking yourself to tears
>>
>>133228960

Everything you do is a lifestyle choice, that doesn't mean you have a right to it being cheap. At least try to come up with an argument more worthwhile than "muh fags r expensive now it's even harder to feed muh addiction"

You have no more a right to cheap cigarettes than cheap coffee. These are luxuries, not rights.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.