[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the "educated" nigger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: niggermad.png (169KB, 629x900px) Image search: [Google]
niggermad.png
169KB, 629x900px
>deuuhrrr your generalization based on statistics doesn't apply to me therefore it's wrong

Why do so many niggers and leftists argue like this?
>>
>arguing with niggers in the first place
>>
Being educated in Africa or Jamaica = able to (barely) use soap and have some manners
>>
>>133223108
First thing I pulled up from 2011 said 5 per sub Saharan on average
He didn't even exaggerate that much.
>>
>>133223108
I actually think I like the guy...
Obviously still not ideal but still has some good views.
>>
We're dealing with stupid people here. they will never admit they have a problem. But they'll gladly take our money and blame us at the same time.
>>
>>133223108
Excessive liberalism
>>
>>133223108
>2 kids
2 too many if he couldn't stay there.
>>
>>133223314
President Trump must have told him a few secrets
>>
>>133223108
Many degrees don't have mandatory statistics classes. In my university, perhaps only 70% of students take even one stats class.

Then, most people don't do well in statistics classes. Of the 30% who do well, perhaps half only understand it on paper, and fail to realise the epistemological significance of even basic statistics.

So that's 10% of the university educated population that can understand that one sample out of millions does not prove any assertion.

Add to the fact that niggers don't understand math well. Perhaps at most 1% of blacks will realise the folly of that statement.

Also, leftists cluster in degrees that don't require statistics classes (social sciences, arts), so there is a higher chance of them not understanding stats.
>>
>>133223410
Back in the oven, kike
>>
leftists are losers. the successful ones are almost always successful from dumb luck like (((Zuckerberg))) or from their parents like all the kids of rich people currently abusing heroin.

More to the point, at some time in their life they had to step out from their comfort zone. this made them upset and caused bad muh feelings. so whenever there is a cause to "stand up" or point out the exception to the rule, they do it, thinking their providing for justice or whatever.

Basically, they're fine bringing in a million Muslims for one Ayaan Hirsi Ali, or a million Africans for one Ben Carson. Sure, those two have done great things, but the damage from the millions of others they brought it to get that one gem, is it really worth it?

They are willing to neglect the concerns of the masses to protect the interest off the few
>Obamacare
>Communism
>LGBTQAWXYZ
>Islam (who will soon not just be the few in the United States, and already isn't in Europe)
>Crime Fighting Strategies
>Socialized anything

All examples of how the masses need to sacrifice or suffer so that a few more people don't have bad feelings or can feel a little better. If screwing over 98% of the population can help 2% live a tiny bit better, that's better than telling the 2% to fuck off or find a solution themselves
>>
>>133223108
>Why do so many niggers and leftists argue like this?
Because they don't have real arguments.
>>
File: 8ball.jpg (20KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
8ball.jpg
20KB, 640x348px
>>133223233
Like arguing with women, you lose the moment you try
>>
Who the fuck is joe prince
>>
>>133223382
Nice grammar, stupid snowchimp.
>>
>>133223108
> I accused of concentrating power in an autocratic way after being elected
> Is accused by feminists of putting an MRA-sympathetic woman in the Women's right ministry
> Now starts dropping redpills on Africa

Is Macron /ourspy/ ?
>>
>>133223108
The bigger problem is no one is realizing the truth.
Traditional Catholicism is on the rise in France with Traditional orders and the Latin Mass having growing attendance and increased vocations.
These people are also very, VERY, anti-immigration.
Macron is actually attacking trad Catholics already inside France with his statement
>>
>>133223108
The problem is, the generalization does apply to him but he is to stupid to realize it. If he never grew up in Europe he would be another african chewing cow cud on the weekend.

I have met plenty intelligent black Africans and they will say shit similar to what Macron said when referring to dumb ass africans.
>>
>>133223989
>I accused of concentrating power in an autocratic way after being elected
This is retarded no?
His party jsut won the most recent elections so they luckily have near full power now.
>no?
>>
>>133223108

Just quote the Django Unchained "1 in 10,000 nigger" line
>>
>>133223256
>educated in Africa or Jamaica
>have some manners
lmao
>>
>>133223989
>tfw we win either way
>>
>>133223989
>> Is accused by feminists of putting an MRA-sympathetic woman in the Women's right ministry
wait what
>>
>>133223780
Nowchimp
>I'll take it
Better than being a mud monkey
>>
File: Enoch Was Right.png (39KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Enoch Was Right.png
39KB, 666x666px
>>133223108

The snowflake generation can't understand statistics. I mean that quite seriously, I've talked to a lot of people in college age that instantly switch from individual to group as if they are the same, depending on what point they want to make.

They use individual examples to judge groups and talk about group statistics not mattering because it doesn't represent all individuals. Quite seriously.

Even when you try to gently nudge them toward the realization that they've completely inverted logic and math they'll go along only as far as it's all numbers or letter examples. Use any group they can politically charge and all the things they agreed to two seconds ago go out the window.

It's really disturbing. These aren't bottom of the barrel colleges or students either.
>>
>>133223989
Well he does have a literal mommy gf.
>>
File: 1385769768185.jpg (76KB, 467x486px) Image search: [Google]
1385769768185.jpg
76KB, 467x486px
>>133226809
Saved
>>
>>133223108
If you really want to know, it's because women, liberals and Jews are all absolutists, and want to use the exception to disprove the old rule, and be taken into consideration when you make the new rule, because they are fundamentally afraid of being excluded. Jews are afraid of being excluded because when they are separated from the rest of society, everyone realizes what slimy bastardy they are, and pogroms their asses/kicks then out. Women and liberals seem to be afraid of being excluded because they are smaller, weaker and rely on the herd/tribe for protection and provision. This seems to be the evolutionary reason why you see women and liberals becoming more and more general whenever they are formulating their thoughts/values
> We should be nice to our friends!
> No, we should be nice to everyone!
> No, we should be nice to everyone and the animals!
> No, we should be nice to everyone and the animals and the planet!
> Yaaaay!
Then a dumb liberal goes travelling in the middle east and gets beheaded, or tries to pet a polar bear and gets eaten or some stupid shit, and their surviving friends might dimly realize that real life is not like their idealized picture of the world.
>>
>>133223108
>>deuuhrrr

Why do so many people resort to tard noises? If your argument is valid you don't need any sort of demeaning lingo.
>>
File: addtext_com_MTU0MDA1MzcwNzM.jpg (137KB, 1018x768px) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_MTU0MDA1MzcwNzM.jpg
137KB, 1018x768px
>>133226809
>>
File: addtext_com_MTU0MTEwMzcxMTY.jpg (138KB, 1018x768px) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_MTU0MTEwMzcxMTY.jpg
138KB, 1018x768px
>>133226809
>>133227214
ok im retarded
>>
>>133223108
They confuse generalizations with absolutes.
>>
>>133223108
That kid ended up being a toxic retard, proving macron right
>>
File: whatshisendgame.jpg (90KB, 664x752px) Image search: [Google]
whatshisendgame.jpg
90KB, 664x752px
>>133223108
>exploiting africa
>>
>>133233736
As usual, frogs only do half the job, then go on strike, then abandon the project.
>>
>>133226809
They're not trying to use evidence to come to a conclusion, they've been given a conclusion and they're looking for any evidence that supports it.
>>
>>133233736
it's always Whitey's fault.
>>
>>133233736
I guess the nogs should've collected that wealth that was just laying around for themselves. But they didn't. So is it more apt to say that the wealth was taken, or that the wealth was created?
>>
>>133233736
>muh exploitation
what sort of excuse is this? Japan took 2 nukes and became a world power, with extremely limited natural resources at that.
>>
>>133233736
>Centuries
>>
I'm impressed how fast some Asian countries with literally nothing and colonized grew into prosperous nations.
>>
>>133223108
Its not just lefties and niggers. Nearly everybody argues like this becausr schools fail to teach kids how to properly construct and dissect arguments.

Macron's points were valid in the speech - I don't buy into race realism, its just a shitty euphemism for old-fashioned racism - but african countries should listen to their betters.
>>
>>133223108
>fun fact I have no idea what the difference between anecdotes and statistics is

So this... is the power of African education... quite bad.
>>
>>133226934
Is macron a WANT MOMMY MILKIES poster?
>>
>>133223108
A population propped up by donations is no good
>>
I find women have a difficult time making generalizations. They seem to really focus on the exceptions.

I had a friend who would literally say... 'you are generalizing!' How can you even discuss any issue without making generalizations.

It's like paying thousands of dollars to do market research and focus groups and then basing your strategy on a few oddball outliers.
>>
>>133234553
This.

A lot of people operate on gut feeling and then later rationalize their actions with some justification they make up on the spot. But for most people that only goes for rather spontaneous decisions.

Lefties apply that to absolutely everything, even something as drawn out as political discourse. They'll come up with a point they want to make and then look for "arguments" that might support it.
Shit is all backwards with them.
>>
>>133237425
Some Anon further up mentioned it already - they are scared shitless of ever not having their fefees considered when a decision is made, because they know they are weak losers and couldn't just overcome the handicap like most others do.
That's why they always break it down to the most absurd individual cases they can think of in an attempt to castrate the law so heavily that you might as well not have passed it at all.

A normal person would be annoyed with the change but learn how to deal with it and do well regardless of the adversity. The lefty sees it as a deadly threat that would completely destroy their life.
>>
File: 1498750055862.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498750055862.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>133223108
Obongo endorsed a racist lmao
>>
tfw genociding whitey
>>
>>133238643
fuck off nig
>>
>>133223108
Educated niggers don't understand that education and female rights kills the birthrates
>>
File: final_destination_.jpg (845KB, 1800x1125px) Image search: [Google]
final_destination_.jpg
845KB, 1800x1125px
>>133223108
niggers aren't actually care about who is right or wrong on these problems, they don't care about solving these "issues", because they don't pose a threat to them. They are aggressive and selfish and only care about their own self-interests.

Why would you even spare a cent of your money to help any African? What have they ever done for you selflessly? Niggers will never reciprocate any goodwill, might as well spend the money on yourself or getting a gun to shoot them if they try to take what's yours.

Africans only want to swarm into Europe and colonize it, the only mistake Europeans did was to not claim the land of Africa for themselves like America and see through the population replacement.

Niggers will never help you, no matter what you do for them, so don't even bother. If they make too many babies, it's their problem. If they destroy their countries, it's their problem. If they want to conquer your country, fight them 'til death.

We must arm the remaining sane white nations, the Three Sea Initiative with nuclear weapons, so if either the Caliphate or the Apes try to take over the planet it's the end. Period. If we can't live in peace on our ancestral lands, no one can. If we die either way, we must ensure that there will be no survivors to laugh at us.
>>
>>133241945
This.

The fundamental problem when it comes to interactions between them and Europe is that they seem to have no concept of gratitude.
>>
>>133233736
this shit makes my blood boil because it's so fuckind dishonest
>hurr durr your ancestors fucked my ancestors over (also france exploited jamaica?)
>hurr i deserve living in your country
>durr fuck my countrymen, at least iam save
fucking parasite, at i bet he needs ficki ficki from a white woman, agressive, dumb and destructive, blacks need to hang
>>
>>133224091
he might as well get even more power, i mean why not
>>
>>133226497
https://revolutionfeministe.wordpress.com/2017/05/25/marlene-schiappa-secretaire-detat-a-legalite-femmes-hommes-un-cadeau-pour-les-femmes/#_ftn6
Feministes francaises trigerred.
>>
>>133247221
based
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.