[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To breed or not to breed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: howtofeel.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
howtofeel.gif
2MB, 696x478px
Sup nubs.
I am in a weird spot atm. I been white nationalist since like fucking grade 9, im 30 now. I am dating a Portuguese girl.
She is brown eyed brown hair, tan skin but not arab tier brown, wat do?

I have had relationships with blondes before but here in Canada the majority of women are fucking degenerate. This porkchop im seeing moved here 7 years ago. She is very traditional, should I keep it and breed or find a blue eyed goddess? Halp.
>>
>>133220661
Portuguese are European and Western. Ignorant people on here compare them to Moors, however Portugal as a state was specifically founded to fight and expel the Moors, and moreover Portuguese are facially distinct from Moors even if they're dark. It's not ideal but you can do a lot worse than that. Go for it.
>>
>>133220661
portuguese were top-tier imperial power back in the day. i say keep it.

plus, you're looking at a coin-flip at best of ever finding a blonde/blue "goddess," more likely she'll be a sjw-libshit degenerate with no sense of family, tradition, morals, etc.
>>
Do it faggot, I mean it´s not only about the fucking skin color or whatever, it´s also about someones way of life and mind that determin if he/ she worth or not. Like you said you´ve dated a lot white women but they were stupid cunts, I bet they already got fucked by a black or arabian cock and that´s because they are rotten in the inside. For this case you should be sure your portuguese girl is really honestly herself. If she is what your looking for than forget her roots from Portugal!
>>
>>133220902
Yeah thats what im sayin, but the brown eyes really fuck me up. I am attracted to blue/grey/green eyes. But she is a pretty top tier woman.
I am Norman Germanic descent both parents. It feels like I am race mixing.

If I can pop out 3 or 4 kids and pray my kids will find blue eyed mates than I will be happy.
>>
>>133220661
>30
>dating
lmao
>>
>>133221166
Welcome to white genocide
>>
>>133221158
Race expert here, the actual racemixing you will do is smaller than you think, as there are common genes between all Europeans. Expect green and blue eyes fairly easily, if not on the first try then on the second. Because its not actual racemixing your children will not be subject to the lowered intelligence of mixes, either.
>>
>>133221286
I'll give you some advice

If you found someone who actually puts up with your dumbass ideologies then stick with them, because that's a rare fucking find.

If you're still "dating" at 30 then stick with whoever you're with, you're running out of time

Don't ask legitimate questions to underaged, edgy teens and expect actual answers
>>
>>133220661
The key is raising non degenerate children. Far more inportant that this happens. Todays youth is innundated with propoganda. If shes a good woman, put your seed in her.
>>
>>133221158
>>133221372
wrt eye color:
>my dad: mexican/white, brown eyes, med-dark skin
>his ex-wife: polish i think, typical pole white
>his three kids with her: all brown hair, brown-eyed
BUT, of those three kids, 5 grandchildren from two kids
>spouses are brown/brown and blonde/blue
>4 grandkids are blonde/blue
>1 is light brown, not sure eyes, probably green

point is, your kids might might end up being green/hazel-eyed, light brown hair, but your grandkids, if they marry blonde/blue will most likely be at least 50% blonde/blue

>>133221503
>If you're still "dating" at 30 then stick with whoever you're with
this is wrong. female detected. yes, for females, 30 is running out of time. for males, you're just entering the BEGINNING of your prime dating years. not saying you have to wait even longer to have kids, but don't buy this feminist lie about 30 being the upper limit for males. it's just female sour grapes.
>>
File: freya.png (601KB, 639x428px) Image search: [Google]
freya.png
601KB, 639x428px
>>133221503
Yeah I was thinking that also, I am running out of time, but not really. I have a good job and expendable cash, women come and go, the thing is traditionalism and ideology I like. She is straight and arrow. I have no problem supporting my wife to stay home to raise our kids.

I was just curious to waht you faggots thought of Master race mixing with Portuguese. It feels weird to me but if I can pop out some kids than it's worth it I guess. I need a blue pill asap.

Been politically WN for too long this is the first brown eyed woman i've ever dated.
>>
>>133221886
Yeah tru, men age like wine. The older we get the more value we have. (experience, status, income, power etc.) The older women get the less value they have (IE reproduction/ beauty) Men are attracted to youth, its primal. Women are attracted to security and someone who can secure their future financially and physically.
>>
>>133221886
There's a good chance specifically with unmixed Iberians (Portuguese/Spanish) as Mexicans are generally half Indian (thus Mestizo), as is well known.
>>
>>133221923
is she on board with your politics 100%?

if not, get that squared away. she might need some persuading, but if you lead w strength and set a solid example, she'll most likely follow.
>>
File: evolution.jpg (72KB, 720x567px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
72KB, 720x567px
>>133220661
Take hair and 23 me dna test and then decide what to do.
>>
>>133221886
>for females, 30 is running out of time

For anyone, lad. You're lying if you say you barely start to think about dating at 30. With that in mind, if you're having trouble finding someone to settle down with after that long then you have a right to worry.

I'm not talking about sexual peaks or shit like that, I'm talking about the fact that you're still doing things that kids start doing at age 12.

>>133221923
I'm only going harsh on you because you put yourself in stupid situations. Stop being stupid.
>>
>>133220661
Take an ancestry test with her for fun.

Then make up your mind.
>>
>>133222261
Bit of both sides, she knows black people and shit but understands that immigration is a problem. I'd say she is a civic nationalist. I havnt revealed my power level yet.

If I was a woman and my husband told me I could stay home and raise our children for life. That is the ultimate score. However I live in cuckanada and who knows what these women think end game.

>omg you want me to stay at home like a slave and raise our kids?
only the best fucking job in the world while I am the slave working to pay (((mortgages)) and ((credit)) while you get to spend time with the family.

Maybe il transition to a female. Find myself a sugar daddy. In leafland anything is possible.
>>
File: pepekeks.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
pepekeks.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>133222555
>>133222419

find out shes 30% arab from the islamic invasions of the past.

Haa, that would be one hell of a break up.
>Yeah, no. Sorry you're not pure enough
>>
>>133222443
>You're lying if you say you barely start to think about dating at 30
moving goalposts much? never said to "start to think about" at 30, just that you're merely entering your prime in terms of sexual value. you seem confused. this will help:

https://therationalmale.com/2012/06/04/final-exam-navigating-the-smp/

don't let your emotions get in the way of logical thought
>>
>>133222814
>I havnt revealed my power level yet.

you're definitely gonna want to be totally open and honest, but ffs approach it slowly and carefully. mention hip-hop "culture" or whatever, and talk about how shitty hollywood is. these are easy scapegoats you can probably get her to admit herself why there is so much crime in predominately black neighborhoods (beyond poverty - poor chinese immigrants vs poor black), or why the people in charge of hollywood/ads/media do what they do.
>>
>>133223025
Actually, I should have reworded that as "You'd be lying." Still, the point still stands with the sentence that follows.
>>
File: IMG_7961.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7961.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Make her take a 23&me. Buy it for the both of you and tell her it's like a cool project or something she'll probably be interested in it. I married an Italian girl and was worried about the same thing and we took it and she was 99.8% European, with the .2% being trace amounts from Africa probably either from the Punic wars or where humans first originated. I was worried after learning about the Arab occupation of Sicily but turns out no sandnigger DNA so that's Great. Most purity fags and even some WN literature mentions that anyone with 90% European DNA or more is fit to breed with for whites
>>
>>133220661
you got nothing to worry about anon

all of /pol/ is jealous of you right now
>>
>>133220661
You should breed with women who look like you so that your kids look like you.
Best place to find a non-degenerate ethnic Anglo-Canadian is probablly a right wing rally.
>>
>>133223241
yes, i agree that male or female should probably start thinking about dating much earlier (ltae teens or early 20s). this is just basic human nature.

however, the sentence that follows:
>if you're having trouble finding someone to settle down with after that long then

first off, you never say how "long" that is? is he just starting at 30, in which case he hasn't been dating long at all. but, if you mean what i think you mean (dating from 18-30) and hasn't found anyone in 12+ years of dating, i still disagree. i don't think that's "troubling" or means something is "wrong," i just think modern society, modern 3rd wave feminism, modern western women and their susceptibility to hollywood propaganda as well as hookup culture, dating apps like tinder, bumble, okcupid, whatever is new this week -- all lead to less-than-desirable women.

it's just very, very hard to find a conservative, attractive woman that you also are compatible with personally. not impossible, just hard. it might take 10+ years.
>>
Portuguese women are European and absolutely white. Breed.
>>
File: Someyoutubevideo.png (937KB, 855x532px) Image search: [Google]
Someyoutubevideo.png
937KB, 855x532px
Was watching this video a Norweigan girl and a Portuguese , desu with you I find the Portuguese more attractive
>>
>>133221158
Most Germans have brown eyes
>>
>>133221372
>lowered intelligence of mixes
sauce on this?

also, what does "race expert" mean? not trying to argue, genuinely curious.
>>
>>133220661
Breed with her, if you can. Most women have very low fertility these days and it takes them ages to get pregnant.
>>
>>133220661
OP dont fall for the memes , most people on /pol/ are retards and most of the time are halfbreeds larping as whites
Breed with her
>>
>>133221886
30 is not the beginning of your prime years, far from it. For sloots and de facto paid sex maybe. For starting a non-autistic family, you should have started looking at least 5 years ago.
>>
File: M313.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
M313.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>133220661
>this whole thread
Guess the kikes are out early today...
>>
File: 1493838498236.jpg (170KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1493838498236.jpg
170KB, 600x580px
>>133220661
>>133221158
>>133221923
If it bothers you that much then it'll never work out. The autists on this board, Jesus fucking kek.
>>
She's European. Portuguese are white, they are good people, Spaniards are also white European. Go for it dude.
>>
File: portugul.png (5KB, 174x191px) Image search: [Google]
portugul.png
5KB, 174x191px
>>133220661
Do it, goyim.
>>
File: do it.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
do it.png
3KB, 200x200px
>>133221923
>I was just curious to waht you faggots thought of Master race mixing with Portuguese

As if 30 year old representative of Master race spieces would ask for relationship advice on Burmese rain forest beetles' gourmets imageboard
>>
>>133220661
dude. You are a male, and supposed to be head of your hypothetical household. You are 30. Yet you come here to ask the faceless sea if you, as a grown man, are making the right decisions.

Dont be a bitch. If you like her, she likes you, stop looking for a bull to prep. Just go and engage in making a family unit. Raise them well.
>>
>>133225185
wrong. see:
https://therationalmale.com/2012/06/04/final-exam-navigating-the-smp/
>>
nobody on /pol/ should breed. ever.
>>
oh love, that is another matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i82jqGq_tio
>>
>>133220661
>a wild shitpost appears
>check the flag
every time
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.