[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizzagate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

File: Comet.jpg (100KB, 798x425px) Image search: [Google]
Comet.jpg
100KB, 798x425px
I haven't paid much attention on the 2016 presidential campaign, but recently i heard about the Pizzagate. Can someone redpill me on this?
>>
>>133220378
Nah bro learn to google
>>
>>133220488
camon, i want to hear it from /pol/
>>
File: rich.jpg (189KB, 639x465px) Image search: [Google]
rich.jpg
189KB, 639x465px
diddle the kiddies like a fiddle

Moloch grants your life wishes.

it's like 22nd century aladin's lamp
>>
>>133220664
podesta and the rest of the dnc were part of a pedo ring centered around that pizza place.

google the rest you lazy sage'd pos
>>
Lazy shit and using a crappy flag that promotes the worst in humanity.

During the DNC and Podesta leaks several officials were using odd language. People started wondering what this could mean, so they started digging. Funny enough the word phrases matched the FBI's database for human trafficking and sex code words.
So people started looking into people of the Democratic party more and found it odd that several Democrat or Clinton Foundation own buildings near a few Pizza places.

So people started digging into these pizza places. Comet Pizza was one of the places which had several symbols of child sex according to the FBI database. People started digging into Comet Pizza and the employees social media. The found odd images like a girl duct taped to a pool table, music by bands that have pedo lyrics, and a tunnel that was later cover up with concert.
Youtube for more lazy shit
>>
>>133221182
Some of us have been living under a veil, mate.
I've been in the last few EWO threads, but never knew where it started.
Merci for the info.
>>
The latest-latest news from it and the latest discovery is quite chilling.
It's a shame there's a mass shilling atm.
>>
>>133220378
I´ll give yaou some Things John Podesta has said: "I found a Pizza related map on a handkerchief"
"Do you think I can play Domino on Cheese and Pizza?"
>>
File: IMG_1183.jpg (57KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1183.jpg
57KB, 570x855px
Basicly when you torture people their adrenaline starts pumping then you drink their blood and its better than cocaine.
>>
>>133220711
I am going

To definitely

Reply to you

This spacing is annoying

As fuck
>>
>>133220378
>>133224967
BIGGEST HAPPENING IN THE HISTORY OF 4CHIN
>THREAD RELATED
>>
File: image.jpg (664KB, 1044x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
664KB, 1044x1080px
>>133220378
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
>>
>>133220378
Pizza Planet is in a lot of movies.
>>
File: rt46.png (66KB, 218x331px) Image search: [Google]
rt46.png
66KB, 218x331px
>>133220378
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Illuminati pedophile ring, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on daycare centers, and I have over 300 confirmed child sex slaves. I am trained in majestic ape warfare and I’m the top pedophile in the entire CIA. You are nothing to me but just another hole to rape. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Ya think you're hot shit dontcha? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pedos across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can molest you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CIA and Mossad and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what moloch's retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 429x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 429x516px
>>133227021
Ahahaha oh wow
>>
File: image.png (90KB, 777x921px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90KB, 777x921px
Bump
>>
Slide thread, and you're falling for it.
>>
File: polfags.jpg (75KB, 750x623px) Image search: [Google]
polfags.jpg
75KB, 750x623px
>>133220378
>fake news circulates on facebook for particularly stupid conservatives
>one, a conspiracy theory about the DNC running a pedophilia and trafficking ring, catches on because of its exciting content
>insert batshit ms-paint images here
>story solidifies that there is a basement under this pizza place where child sex slaves are held
>guy goes into place with rifle to free the kids
>there are no kids
>there is no basement
>arrested
>>
File: isisisrael2.jpg (437KB, 822x1101px) Image search: [Google]
isisisrael2.jpg
437KB, 822x1101px
>>133227021
t. CIAMossad nigger
>>
>>133230513
Yo momma is sliding into my DMs
>>
>>133230701
>not realizing it was a false flag to throw suspicion on anyone from further investigation
I bet you think Oswald was just a crazy person, too.
Daily reminder that the term conspiracy theorist wasn't derogatory until the CIA made it that way
>>
B u m p this and:

>>133229558
>>
>>133220378
Watch the pozzagate anime that no one is talking about.
>>
>>133231436
Explain pls. Sauce?
>>
>>133227021
Bump!
>>
>>133231507
>>133231436
search elsa spiderman on youtube and follow the related vids.
>>
>drumpf is crashing and burning

>"hey guys lets revive pizzagate!"

like clockwork HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: image.png (712KB, 1023x1233px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
712KB, 1023x1233px
>>133233979
Or they're gearing up for the new FBI director.
>>
>>133220378
voat/v/pizzagate
>>
Blimpfed
>>
>>133220378
The real story surrounding the sensationalize news is buried with Seth Rich.
>>
>>133231322
Tavistock Institute psychological warfare

Anyone on pol should already know this
>>
File: image.png (295KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
295KB, 1600x1600px
>>
>>133220378

it was a disinfo campaign

now you are bringing it up again I wonder what else important is going on today that you dont want us to notice
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.