[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True ideology

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1206.jpg (127KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1206.jpg
127KB, 1000x1333px
How many of you fuckers are here because you are pathologically contrarian? I feel like that could be the case for me and it scares me because that kinda diminishes my free will. Im a slave to my tendency to go against the grain.

>when i was a kid everyone around me was religious
>rebel and become an atheist

>later on evryone is a leftie
>become right wing and the libertarian

>everyone is a libertarian
>start making fun of them and go towards fascism/ethnonationalism

>everyone is an atheist
>become "culturally" christian and start shilling for the church

And now that everyone is starting to get into white identity politics im starting to see holes in the ideology.

Have you ever wondered that if we grew up in the fifties at the peak of ethnonationalism and capitalism we wouldve been lefties? Thats the thing that makes me afraid - what if we just answer to contrarian determinism? Its not like i didnt research the movements i associated with, ive read bastiat, kemp, hoppe etc - and they made sense and still do, but what if they made more sense because it fueled the need to rebel?

>inb4 slide thread
>inb4 not your personal therapist
>>
>>133217667
You hold your hand out into the void waiting to grasp an answer. The wind presses on your knuckles and for a time that is all you know.
Eventually the wind changes and presses on your palm and now that is all you know. Eventually you come to realize all that you can do is continue to hold out a steady hand.
>>
>>133217667
Sounds like your parents fucked you up.
My advice to you would be to seek professional help
>>
File: Blocks Your Path.jpg (147KB, 736x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Blocks Your Path.jpg
147KB, 736x1024px
>>133217667
Why this skinny bitchs belly stick out more then her tits? I fucking hate white people
>>
>>133219916
I do come from a broken family but thats like 50% of 19 yr olds
>>
File: gadsden-flag.gay-rainbow.png (102KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
gadsden-flag.gay-rainbow.png
102KB, 1024x682px
Would you rather be one of those normie faggot 'libertarians'??
>>
>>133217667
Idk Anon, but I have thought the same thing. Except don't forget that over the recent years, have we not found new information about the reality of race, the subversion of the Jew, the failure of multiculturalism, equality and equity?

Just please, stop idealizing the 50s as if it was really peak ethnonationalism, it was just a big consumerist tumor that looked white, but was vapid materialism that was and is a disease.
>>
>>133217667
If you were truly contrarian you wouldnt be a conservative on 4chan. Here you are doing everything but going against the grain. In fact you are living in an echo chamber.

Personally, im here because its fun. In terms of ideology i found my own path.
>>
>>133219916
Psychologists are a jew solution to peoples natural reactions to a degenerating society.
>>
>>133221312
No
>>
>>133221339
t. Psychology student. In the West every housewife is seeing a therapist and popping ssri's. It's all bullshit.
>>
>>133221339
Yes. 80% is is a Jew tactic, like feminism and atheism, 80% are products of the Jewish mind.
>>
>>133217667
no, i do what I want
>>
>>133217667
You contrarianism is a psychic niche, and its an important one. Its a bit of a boom-or-bust kind of thing, because you'll always be challenging the consensus, which means you'll be wrong whenever the consensus happens to be right, but the flipside is you'll perceive truths earlier than many others and potentially discover the places where the consensus collapses first. Getting there first can be an absolutely huge advantage, which is why the niche exists. Essentially, your personality is suited to "vanguard" in the best case and "freak nutjob" in the worst.
>>
>>133221784
Is it acquired or genetic?
>>
>>133217667
I just hate nigs
>>
>>133221565
Nope you are wrong.
>>133221577
Correct, id argue that 70 to a 100% of any group is absolute human waste. But there is room to think about the other 30 to 0%
Sadly the other person replying to me is too stupid to understand gradient of life.
>>
>>133219660
Im holding out my hand anon, im holding it out
>>
File: IMG_2409.png (2MB, 750x1142px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2409.png
2MB, 750x1142px
atleast people are becoming traditionalist
>>
>>133222034
Probably more genetic than people usually think, but not entirely so. If youre asking whether you can adapt to another niche and be more of a "joiner"/"team player", then I'm not really sure, but my experience was trying to change myself in that way was unbearable.
>>
>>133217667

>Have you ever wondered that if we grew up in the fifties at the peak of ethnonationalism and capitalism we wouldve been lefties?

You're confused.

The peak of ethnonationalism was the 1930s in Germany.

America in the 1950s was overwhelmingly white and prosperous compared to now, but it was NOT an ethnostate. It was a market driven liberal democracy, America had just fought a major war against the idea of European ethnonationalism for the benefit of the Jews.

Basically every evil that the western world has now was present in the 1950s, just in a lesser form. Desegregation happened that decade FFS.
>>
>>133219660
Wise words ameribro!
>>
>>133217667
Most people, if they live long enough follow the path you did (though less openly) and appreciate republicans, churches and white people though not to an extreme, just like you. Sounds like you grew up.

And your idiological beliefs have progressed to the point of Ferris Bueller's Day Off... "A person should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, “I don't believe in ..."
The actor has yet to progress as far as his charactor, lol.

And the brain not changing is BS. Many nerves have a turn over time of 30 years average. I'd guess you were a little autistic, probably due to Mom not getting enough sun or being overweight or older. So you've progressed from a picky introverted perspective to being able to have a wider view of the world. So good on you!
>>
>>133217667
You sound like an edgy teenager, you'll grow up one day.
>>
>>133221784

The market can remain irrational longer than most people can remain solvent.

The fact of the matter is being a contrarian in an economic sense means that you will miss boom periods.

Everyone yelling up and down about a massive stock market crash in '09 and '10 missed out on a monumental run up in stocks in the last decade.

Simply doing the opposite of what everyone else is doing is not enough. You need to RIDE that tide of enthusiasm and get out near the top.

As for politics, the most freedom you can have in your life is submission to lawful authority.
>>
File: 4 Stages of Redpilled.jpg (215KB, 700x1088px) Image search: [Google]
4 Stages of Redpilled.jpg
215KB, 700x1088px
>>133217667
I can tell you that turning lefty in older age is most definitely contrarian.

When you realize that religion is mythology quantified by allegorical literature, you are being an astute observer of factual information. When you return to/continue to observe religion as a pillar of society even after realizing this, you are being a traditionalist understanding the purpose of religion. This is called maturity.

Swinging libertarian right while everyone in their youth swings left is a logical decision; proving that appeals to emotion have little impact on you. You were probably listening to Neil Boortz while everyone was nodding their head to Colmes arguing against Hannity.

Growing out of the ideology of libertarianism is another maturing process. You begin to realize that ideology is lost on the masses because humans are social creatures that cannot leave each other the fuck alone, and "muh roads". Yes, it sucks, but it's true. Libertarians aren't very good and governing, and giving up on the idea of governance doesn't make you smarter, it makes you a "I win because I refuse to play" type.

Ethnonationalism is a progression into the level of understanding that is in tune with evolution. Ethnic boundaries exist, regardless of the oneness philosophy they teach in schools. Jewish children don't act the same as blacks, latino, asian. german, anglo, mics, wops, etc. Our physical differences only help to categorize the outward behavioral tendencies that our brains attempt to help us understand better about each other. To deny this is to deny one of our greatest strengths as a species that has helped us thrive in a very harsh world.

I highly recommend you become more acquainted with Ben Franklin's writings from youth all the way to old age. He did the exact same thing as he grew older. Hated the church, and then realized its purpose. Hated government, and eventually realized it's need in our lives; and so on.
>>
>>133222630

Thats the thing. What if i didnt grow up? Maybe it was just a rebellion against the current zeitgeist. And maybe in 30 years when we'll achieve right wing utopia i'll rebell against that too, its this uncertainty that worries me and makes me doubt that I truly have free will when I say I see myself as right wing. I dont really know how to explain this in the best way.

What if we're all just slaves to our instincts of being either conformists or contrarians.
>>
>>133222034
It's because you're the second son
>>
I have always been a white nationalist/ ethnic-nationalist since I was 14 years old. I am 22 years old today, little has changed other than me refining and sharpening my beliefs.
>>
>>133223740

If your beliefs are simply diametrically opposed to whatever is the ruling ideology, no matter the merit of that ideology, then the issue is with yourself and your behaviour.

Basically you're being edgy for the sake of being edgy.

Again, submission to lawful authority is true freedom. Mankind is a social animal and we all require the group to survive on some level.

Stop pretending you're Clint Eastwood.
>>
>>133224891
Maybe
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.