[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What causes people that believe in Islam to become crazy and violent?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Islam-enslaving-women-650.jpg (76KB, 650x504px) Image search: [Google]
Islam-enslaving-women-650.jpg
76KB, 650x504px
I ask this question because my stupid left-wing sister who converted a couple years ago went completely fucking psycho, called the police yesterday, and lied to them saying that I threatened to an hero with a bottle of pills. Now I never even said that shit, my dad who was here on Sunday vouched for that, and my mom who was also here did the same.

So two cops come, they come in my room while I was trying to chill and shit and I had no clue anyone called anyone. They're like "hey dude, you alright? we got called because they said you're trying to hurt yourself and made a threat yesterday about taking a bottle of pills and ending it all or something". So I asked them who told them I said that and they lied to me and said "your mother said it".

Now my mom never said that shit at all. My lying bitch of a sister with the rag on her head said it which prompted them to come out, ask me all kinds of questions, bring out a mobile crisis unit of two women (who were cool as shit cause I've dealt with those kinds of people before. I just despise cops though) and they did a quick evaluation and said "you're fine".

My sister gets her shit and leaves, the cops leave and I thought that was the end of it. Hours later, another cop comes to "check on my mother" because she didn't answer the phone when that lying slut called her.

So my question is: what the fuck is wrong with those who believe in Islam? Are they just retarded or psycho? Or both?
>>
>>133217562
Kill the heretic, deus lo vult.
>>
>>133220206
Wish I could.
>>
>>133217562
Humans aren't perfect, that's why it is a bad idea to give people guns, because they go crazy.
>>
>>133220511
Not everyone with a gun is crazy, Churchill
>>
>>133217562
Sounds more like Islam is the symptom rather than the cause in this case.
>>
>>133217562
Islam is a virus. It's supposed to turn every human into a violent fanatic that desires death of(or conversion of) all non-believers. It's dogmatic, convoluted and full of self-condtradictions.
Where did I heard that before...
>>
Pee on her to show dominance
>>
>>133220827
Where did you hear that before, Pollock?
>>
>>133221368
Fuck that.
>>
File: ET.jpg (193KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
ET.jpg
193KB, 1024x689px
ISLAM SUCKS ASS
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.