[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You must eat shit with your cake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 56

File: download.png (2KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 275x183px
>Fillon tells UK it can't have free trade and other benefits of Europe without taking the less desirable elements of Europe too.

So in essence, he's saying he knows the EU has some good points, but overall it's fucking awful and the UK must be punished in case other countries follow our lead.

>I'd like to order a cake please
>Certainly sir, would you like the shit poured over the top or in the side?
>I don't want any shit thank you I'll just have the cake
>But you must have shit if you want cake
Why?
>>
>>133216211
>I want cake but i dont have money to pay for it
>Im sorry I cant give you the cake for free
>I CANT EVEN....
>>
File: file.png (591KB, 955x716px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
591KB, 955x716px
The EU needs to be reformed, not abolished. We need to present a united front against the interests of both the USA and Russia/China.

If we end globalization policies and instead enact policies to protect the EU economically, and its borders against illegal entry, we will definitely prosper as separate nations, within a bigger whole, with a common European identity.
>>
>>133216315
>UK is paying way more in than it gets out.

We've paid more than Greece, Spain, Ireland or Portugal for our cake.
>>
>>133216444
Base Boris is based

All of non Russian Europe must be unified into a sane union.

The EU is great once the Greens and SocDems are defeated along with the alt lite
>>
>>133216503
>All of non Russian Europe

So basically all of it without Ukraine and Belarus?

Greens and SocDems need to be crushed.
>>
>>133216211
>Turkey gets free trade agreement
>UK does not

Welcome to EU! Land of the cucks and home of the degenerates.
T. Germany
>>
>>133216444
Why would the EU agree to be reformed?
>>
>>133216315
You give three billions to Turkey AND a Free Trade agreement for keeping the illegals out, which they do not.
UK is still taking its share of illegals despite leaving, has contributed greatly to EU while it was a member and does get a Free Trade Agreement?
How about fuck you and your Brussels, you fucking turkophiliacs!
>>
>>133216743
They don't have to agree to anything. You just elect a bunch of Nazis to become MEPs and they'll sort it out.

As bad as the EU is, its laws are still governed by elected individuals.
>>
>>133216743
The US agreed to be reformed from a democracy to a tryranny
>>
>>133216211
except that's how the UK worked for 99% of their time in "the euro zone". They barely were a normal element for 5 years top. Other than that they get gibs and pay nothing, and EU will do it again because of the risks of a failing UK will bring to their own economy.
>>
>>133216456
you were the ones who accept us in the first place, you eat what you order
>>
>>133216696
fucking turks, they really should be bombed
>>
>>133216988
MEPs have no power.
>>
>>133216456
the EU forced us to dismantle the little industrial infrastructure we held as well as our agricultural economy when we joined
we paid for our cake
>>
>>133217045
The UK has always been a net contributor to the EU.
I honestly don't understand why the EU is so ass blasted we want to leave if, as you say, we are a net drain? Why do you need us to stay so badly when we've told you politely through a democratic vote we would prefer to go another way?
The EU is threatening the UK to scare other members from leaving. Does that really sound like a 'fair and equal' EU?
>>
>>133217400
same happened in Romania. we had one of the largest pig growing complexes in the SE Europe. gone into insolvency before joining the EU. now we import our meat
>>
>>133217259
Yeah with Turkey's best friends, the krauts, that's not ever gonna happen.

Now the roaches are chimping out on Cyprus, threatening Cyprus, Greece and France's Total.
And what do the krauts do? They suck their dick and threaten us with no supporting Cyprus if we don't accept more austerity in Greece. As if Greece and Cyprus are the same country.
And after we cuck ourselves and accept even more austerity for the sake of having Germany's support in Cyprus, they don't do anything anyway!
So Erdogan gets his favorable deal with EU, chimps out in Cyprus and EU does nothing.
Meanwhile they sanction Russia and punish UK.

Seriously, fucking seriously. Fuck EU and fuck your >>133217041 country most of all!
You're worse than the Jews, you fucking good for nothing scum of the universe.
>>
>>133216315
retarded German.

>you want to order cake?
>yes
>well do you have money for cake AND shit?
>no, i just want cake and thats all the money im willing to spend
>well sorry, cant have cake without shit

whats the point of shit anyways? if even the french know some of the EU sucks, why not just literally CUT THAT SHIT OUT.

oh, because that would mean all these people in the high and mighty EU parliament would basically make themselves jobless and lord knows we cant have that. whole careers are built in this microcosm called EU politics.
>>
>>133217447
Anglosphere has always been a tighter relationship. The five eyes give each other due respect.
The EU is just a power play shitshow. You're better off without them.
>>
>>133217296
Who has the power if not MEPs?
>>
>>133216696
Greece, we've had this conversation. You don't get to talk until you pay your debts
>>
>>133217654
same in Portugal
we were self-sufficient in fish, milk and almost in wheat/grain
then the (((EU))) happened and their (((quotas))) ruined our economy
but hey they're (((giving))) us money now so they can dump all the problems on the (((freeloaders)))
>>
Life has never been fair. Brits should just tough it out. Not like you guys can do anything to change what the EU say.
>>
>>133217654
and you export all the pork left to China
>>
File: 1465191505485.jpg (16KB, 357x379px) Image search: [Google]
1465191505485.jpg
16KB, 357x379px
>>133216315
GIB CAKE YOU GLOBALIST KIKE
>>
>>133217840
Same thing happened with us and raisins and many other agricultural products.
The only product we barely managed to save from the onslaught of joining EEC back in 1981, was olive oil.
Everything else we used to produce was ruined by EEC's policies.
>>
>>133217785
And you don't get to talk while suck the Sultan's cock, Brussels fuccboi.
>>
>>133217840
there's certainly benefits as well though. importing for foreign countries used to be tough thing now you can buy stuff from anywhere in the EU and it's delivered at your doorstep no extra paperwork.not to mention Travel and trade of other goods in general.
>>133217944
did you mean during the communist regime? we exported it to the USSR mainly by train. how does China fit into this?
>>
we are not taking any shit, but we will take all cakes you got
>>
>>133217840
>>133217654
>>133217400
What the fuck?
Why does the EU force people to shit on their own countries?
What possible benefit is there to force your ````allies'''' into ruining their own infrastructure and destroying private businesses?
>>
>>133218368
well I guess the plan is to make you a piece of gear in the European economy. they must gain some advantage for letting even the small countries in. by making you a big importer it stimulates economy or some shit I don't even know
>>
>>133218368
it is like EU is not german instrument to enforce their will on sovereign nations of europe
ohwait
>>
>>133218368
Because it wants to destroy all elements of independence.
>>
>>133218368
You can acquire it for cheap.
"Allies", you mean suckers.
>>
>>133218368
because then you are reliant on the EU
because then big producers like France or Germany or the Netherlands stop having competition altogether in our markets
because the EU wants the Southern countries to strive solely on tourism and services so they don't compete with the big guns on anything so they can compete with China and the US
>>
Because it is imperialistic, and to support the argriculture (and other industries, but agriculture is the most expository one as all the countries could have decent agriculture now so it would be very competitive in the real market) of the core countries such as France and Germany they need to destroy agriculture of the periphery. The current crisis happens because there are no more resources in the exploited countries, and imperialistic society is not able to support higher standards of living with just internal sources, they need new donors.
>>
File: billy_boy_2.jpg (182KB, 1600x1178px) Image search: [Google]
billy_boy_2.jpg
182KB, 1600x1178px
>>133216211
Just:
1- get the military in place
2- declare hard Brexit
3- take away Khan's power
4- deport anyone not a British citizen
5- live happy and normal
>>
>>133219049
And they have the nerve to demand people to pay denbts. This is like sex trafficking on a national scale. You put poor people in your debt and pay them just enough that they won't leave, but not enough that they can't ever get out of debt.
>>
>>133218092
>There's certainly benefits as well
Of course there is. Nobody disputes this. Even the most hardline Brexit supporters agree there are benefits to a European Free Trade Agreement. We are not raging nazis. We just don't like where Germany is taking the EU.
>>
>>133216211
Thread goes like that:
>brits: wanna get all the stuff for free like niggers
greeks: EU is bad for giving us lots of its taxpayers money because we don't like to work
>Romanians: EU is bad for allowing more competition and boosting our economic growth.
>Portuguese: EU is bad for giving us money because our shitty economy doesn't work
>Portuguese: EU is bad
>>
>>133219384
>We just don't like where Germany is taking the EU.
I agree. She's acting like she runs the place whereas it should have been a coalition. We were lucky enough not to get too many immigrants partly because Romania isn't that attractive for them and also because Romania is pretty racist in general.
>>
>>133219282
>UK is fighting EU (Brexit)
>Greece is trying to resist (austerity).
>Poland is trying to resist (refugees)
>Russia is fighting EU (sanctions).
>France has surrendered (not voting Lepen).
>Netherlands have surrendered (not voting Wilders)
USA doesn't that remind you of anything?
The lines have been drawn, same just as back then. It's your cue to step in.
>>
File: HappyWaffleGrilWithNowHerCat2.jpg (941KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
HappyWaffleGrilWithNowHerCat2.jpg
941KB, 1280x960px
This thread is actually a gem, it's really good. Watching these Euros hash it out. They live in it, their words are up close and personal.
We Americans can coment, but not with the heart and anger they can.
>>
>>133219548
pretty good comparison
>>
>>133217778
Commissioners and the EU council. MEPs have very little real power (if they have any at all). If the EU was reformable I'd fight to stay in it, but it is not reformable. We need to have some real degree of control over our borders and the EU won't ever let us have that.
>>
>>133219384
I don't think there are any benefits to the trade bullshit. Like our strong economy is fucking greece.
Abolish the EU and we should all stop trying to "work together"
That never works.

People always forget that the Euro also fucks us. Deutschmark would be a lot stronger.
>>
>>133218368
it's all about the commision goy(as in kickbacks)
Look at the sugar industry,europe now imports sugar bc frenchies imposed quotas here and probably dismantled their own industry
It's narrow minded capitalists controlling easy to manipulate beaurocrats in the EU
>>
Fillon was right.
>>
>>133219548
I like how you picture individual countries all hating the abstract EU when it is countries that hate each other:

>UK is fighting EU (Brexit)
>Greece is trying to resist (austerity).
Everyone wants you to waste money even Romanians
>Russia is fighting EU (sanctions).
Most Eastern Europe would be happy to impose more sanctions on Russia, especially Poland
>>
>>133217041
your country now officially punishes people for criticizing the gouverment under the guise of "fake news" a term which only you seem to hold on too,with even the ((((MSM))) in the US letting go of it after being exposed
. If you can't criticize your elected rulers you are a tirany
>>
>>133219747
You know why our exports are doing so (((well)))?
The low value of the Euro makes our goods affordable all around the world. We are actually using the weaker EU states to make a shitload of money.
Too Bad nothing of that reaches the average worker.
Productivity is still exploding while they are paying almost the same, even less with Inflation.
Our retirement gibs are a joke too.
>>
>>133219747
>I don't think there are any benefits to the trade bullshit. Like our strong economy is fucking greece.
Stupid Hans. Greeks are fucking themselves and want you to pay for them.
>>
>>133216211
EU is doomed

German trade proficit and accumulation of fiat money by companies and individuals without ability to get normal profit from them creates situation same as in 1930s with ponzi currencies, debts and shit.

it will explode and europeans will die in agony
>>
>>133220082
So? Let them fuck themselves if they want.
Every European country should be completely isolationist.

The whole "Single Market" is the biggest jewry on this planet.
>>
>>133216211

Doesn't Britain essentially just want the deal Norway has?

What is this "can't" when it already exists?
>>
File: Bracketbiscuit-recipe7.png (919KB, 1059x919px) Image search: [Google]
Bracketbiscuit-recipe7.png
919KB, 1059x919px
>>133217041
No.
U.S. democracy prevailed against documented corruption.
The DNC under-estimated how clear the Trump supporters saw the truth.
I was at the rallies, I saw this with my own eyes.
>>
>>133219747
you are correct

youve got your geschaft, now it is time to close before it is too late.
>>
>>133219986
We are Europeans, friend! We always hated each others guts!
We spent more time killing each other than we did in peace.
The only time when we forget our differences, is to get rid of the common enemy: Those who attempt to unite us.

You want us united? Good! We're united against you! And once we get rid of you, we can happily go back to fighting each other as is tradition.
>>
>>133219747
>Deutschmark would be a lot stronger.

It doesn't fuck you, thats how you keep your export economy going, by enslaving the rest of Europe and artificially devaluing your currency. Hell you just admitted it.
>>
>>133220214
Learn economics 101.
you are benefiting the most from the market. Unemployment in Germany is falling, income is rising. And you are like, no I am edgy let's all be autist isolationist
>>
>>133219490
>Brits want free stuff like niggers
Then let us leave. Why are you fighting so hard and making it so difficult?
>>
>>133216211
>brits asking for free gibs

just fuck off already, please
>>
File: jemma-baines.jpg (95KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
jemma-baines.jpg
95KB, 600x900px
>>133216211
>You must eat shit with your cake

That is just bs.

The correct analogy is: you need to pay your membership fees to be a member. Fact. You cannot leave a tennis club and then say "I want to keep playing tennis at the club and sit on the lawn chairs watching the 15yr old fit girls play".

You can either be a member and if you are not you are a non-member.
>>
>>133220348
>We are Africans, friend! We always hated each others guts!
>You want us united? Good! We're united against white people! And once we get rid of white people, we can happily go back to fighting each other as is tradition.
>>
>>133220369
But I prefer isolationism.
I hate the single market. I hate the EU. I hate uniting in any way with Europe.

>>133220389
>And you are like, no I am edgy let's all be autist isolationist
Yes.
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>The UK is introduced to the concept of a compromise.
>>
>>133220449
Tell that to Turkey.
They got their Free Trade Agreement and 3 billions on top of it AND they don't honor their part of the deal.
You're fool of shit.
>>
>>133217778
MEP are taken from each cunt and mixed in parliamentary groups according to what poltical faction his home party is affiliated with. They are then turned into nothing more than voting machines. Let's say there is a Tri-Moreta MP from Bulgaria and the MakeMoneyFuckBitches MP from Luxembourg. Their parties are affiliated and such these two MP are expected to vote the same,regardless of what their constituency thinks. Now ask yourself,what are the odds that these two MPs have a similar platform or even end goals. The answer is they don't so it's all just a giant vote block . The worst thing about the UK leaving the EU is that the conservatory(doctrine,not party) faction in the Parliament is pretty much over.

Look at Farage, they are triggered by him bc he actually behaves like a parliament member would. I swear communist parliaments were more lively with debate than the current ,happy to be there, shits that are in there.
>>
>>133220468
Yeah, well, unlike Africans, we're civilized folk who don't kill each other with stick and stones.
We use sophisticated weaponry like civilized people do.
>>
File: The Ladybird Book of BRExit.jpg (77KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
The Ladybird Book of BRExit.jpg
77KB, 600x471px
>>133216211
>So in essence, he's saying he knows the EU has some good points, but overall it's fucking awful and the UK must be punished in case other countries follow our lead.

This is all rather moot though. Article 50 has been served and the clock is ticking towards March 30th 2019 when the UK will exit the EU automatically, with or without a deal.

The UK is not required to sign-up to anything and if the UK deal is too harsh, like the ever escalating demands for €100 billion+ as an exit penalty then the chances of the UK simply walking away and taking WTO rules as a basis for EU trade are significantly increased.

However, even if there is a deal, there are those in the EU parliament who would deliberately wreck it because "Fuck the UK". Without ratification by the EU Parliament any deal would be invalid and again the UK would exit the EU on 30th March 2019 under WTO rules only.

Anyone who thinks anything else is likely is deluded about the weakness of the UK's position and the ability of the EU Parliament to fuck things up.
>>
File: 1458687506637.jpg (85KB, 680x458px) Image search: [Google]
1458687506637.jpg
85KB, 680x458px
>>133220509

>Keep your new 3rd reich, just stop at Poland
>I give my word as a German
>Sorry kraut you broke the compromise now you loose everything

Really makes me think.
>>
File: 1482540827934.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482540827934.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>133220136
essentially Merkel is striving for a German-French industrial powerhouse fueled by low-skilled migrant labor. She wants Greece, Spain, Portugal, The Netherlands, Italy to be the farm crops of more upcoming cheap labor for future generations, and will support those states with payouts and loans, all under the conditions that Germany (and possibly Macron) dictate. The first condition to get started is: accept the baby machine migrants 'like we are telling you to'.
>>
File: 1496307176427.jpg (153KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496307176427.jpg
153KB, 800x800px
>>133216211
>punished

We're leaving. That means we lose the benefits of being "in". We also lose the shit we don't like too.

Lmao you believed we'll have our cake and eat it too.
>>
File: 1475984359244.jpg (125KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475984359244.jpg
125KB, 853x480px
>>133220449
Whatever the reality of the situation is, I'm not remotely inclined to support paying into the Germany first club. You stupid krauts fucked europe up more times than all other european nations combined and you have the cheek to come out with this shit.
>>
>>133220419
>Britain is an independent country like India
>wants to sign an FTA with the EU like countries like the USA and India would do with the EU
>EU decides to be butthurt as fuck and demand things of Britain it would never demand of America or India

Kill yourself
>>
>>133216315
You overcharged for the cake then halfway through eating it we found mould in the middle.
No we will not pay you to take the cake back you filthy Jew.
>>
>>133219578
I hope you see we have respect for each other. Only one kraut and one frog are throwing shit with no substance to claims of a 'good EU'
Britain is getting cast as a stormfront nation that just hates anyone from Europe. We don't. We respect our neighbors. We'll go there for a holiday and they're more than welcome to come here for a holiday. You don't get to come here because we have more gibs or jobs and we don't like the idea of a million muds getting German and French passports so they can flood our country as 'euorpeans'
>>
>>133220667
>Whatever the reality of the situation is, I'm not remotely inclined to support paying into the Germany first club.

I know that, this is why we have Brexit. Brits want out of the club and not play any more. Which is fine.

But then do not complain that you cannot play tennis at the club!
>>
>>133219900
Why?
>>
>>133220646
Actually Germany wants the pie all for itself, France be damned.
They're not looking to compete with France, they look to destroy its economy and rebuild it under their control.
At least that's what Varoufakis said that Schauble told him, that he's being harsh on Greece so he won't have to be soft with France when he will manage to impose IMF-austerity on them too.
Personally, I believe Varoufakis has always been saying the truth.
>>
>>133220679
there most likely will be an FTA agreement but this will still require Britain to pay a lot money otherwise it would be an unfavorable deal for poorer EU countries.
>>
File: z34w9vn42ovy.png (118KB, 688x4473px) Image search: [Google]
z34w9vn42ovy.png
118KB, 688x4473px
>>133220543
>Tell that to Turkey.
>They got their Free Trade Agreement and 3 billions on top of it AND they don't honor their part of the deal.

Last I checked it is Greece which doesn't want to deport anyone... also because of your completely inefficient bureaucracy.

Anyway, Turkey is in the shitters economically. That is why they wanted to join the EU back in the days. But now Erdogan figured out that it is easier to rule a shithole like Turkey if everybody is miserable, so he wants to keep Turkey a shithole.

Which is fine!

P.S. Poland is half the population of Turkey and receives 15 billion a year... Turkey receives like 3 billion over 2 years. Not even comparable.
>>
>>133217045
>Other than that they get gibs and pay nothing

Get fucked frog. The UK has always been one of the greatests net contributors to the EU/EEC and is currently the second highest net contributor after Germany.

Good luck replacing those EU contributions after March 30th 2019. Looks like you're membership fee either went up a lot or your CAP payments went down a lot. Probably both at a guess.
>>
File: 1484071479072.png (66KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484071479072.png
66KB, 200x200px
>>133220732
dually noted
>>
File: ThinkingOverdrive.png (13KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
ThinkingOverdrive.png
13KB, 112x112px
>>133220925
Hm sounds like the solution lies in doing something with Poland.
>>
>>133216315
F P B P
>>
>>133221013
The solution is to dissolve the single market and the EU

The brits are the only ones who have any sense.
>>
>>133220913
Last I checked we don't have any control over it, you dumb kraut! Everything Greece does anymore as far as this is concerned, is under Frontex leadership.
But Frontex isn't here to stop them from entering but to organize them and keep them coming.
It's Turkey sending them in, Frontex picking them up and Greece is only the scapegoat.
How about stopping Turkey from sending them in or tell Frontex to send them back?
>>
>>133216912
Thanks, Stavrosbro. I might come to you instead of Manuel on holiday.
>>
>>133220419
Believe me, we're trying. Germany is acting like the bitch ex wife trying to drag every cent out of us and refusing to sign the divorce papers.
>>
>>133217664
Never trust a kraut.
>>
>>133221270
Stop making plays for the single market then
>>
South Korea has free trade with Europe without the rest of the EU shit with it.

Wasn't the remoan side banging on about how we'd need to renegotiate the trade deals EU has. Why can't we have one of those?
>>
>>133221408
>South Korea has free trade with Europe without the rest of the EU shit with it.
And?
>>
>>133221167
>How about stopping Turkey from sending them in or tell Frontex to send them back?

you can't send them back because they aren't Turkish citizens

the only solution is to either build a wall to turkey but then people would still come over the sea
or the Australian solution where we put them in a camp on a remote island and deal with them there.
>>
>>133221013
You were sayin Kraut?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoOxH-8jMyg

You better watch out or me and Petr will pop by your crib and break yOUR FUCKING FACE! Capisz kurwa?
>>
>>133220449
Using your analogy it goes like this -
We are paying full membership fees then management started inviting in niggers and shitty countries who couldn't afford the membership so came back to the UK and asked us to pay more for less.
>The tennis courts are always full.
>The 15 year old cuties stopped coming when they got raped.
I'm paying for an exclusive club and getting a community sports facility instead.
>>
>>133221167
>Everything Greece does anymore as far as this is concerned, is under Frontex leadership.

Actually, Germany offered to help with the asylum requests and deportations and Greece declined saying "this is a Greek matter". Frontex has nothing to do with Greek bureaucracy.

http://www.dw.com/en/desperation-grows-in-greece-as-asylum-process-drags-on/a-19256938

Ibrahim**, 20, is from Damascus and accuses the asylum workers and specifically those who are working with the European Asylum Support Office (EASO) of only taking into account his time in Turkey. However, he only spent two weeks in the neighboring country while waiting to take a dinghy to Greece. He is not the only one. All of the Syrians DW spoke to tell the same story. In addition, they speak of intimidation used by the asylum personnel.
"They told me if I want to apply for asylum, I will have to spend years in Chios. I cannot stay here for years. So I signed the document they gave me," said Ahmed**, also from Syria.
>>
>>133219716
The only MEP with any power was Farage and his power came from pointing out the emperor had no clothes on.
>>
>>133220369
germans trade proficit = debts in other countries

there are also many small countries with big trade proficit

money go to companies, euro is ponzi.

companies cant invest them with normal rate of return because everybody is in debt and people do not make children, they can only sell shit. So governments take loands and give gibs to people (or buys itself) so they can buy shit. because all governments in EU are controlled globalists

ECB continues to print money, gold is limited. nobody wants euro anymore, everybody wants dollars, gold, real estate etc. people make even less children. combined maintanance of property increases (2nd real tax)

in the same time hungry people cant live, niggers riot, youth do not reproduces, niggerst are imported and retired baby boomers and leftover women march on the streets and demand government to increase taxes (or increase debt) to give them more gibs

then maybe richest people elect hitler to start another world war, because they are arrogant and irresponsible

jews loot all gold (because it is only real currency), big part real wealth is ruined, new generation of goys work like niggers to get to level of their parrents...

>>133220646
france spreads euro and imports niggers (same as usa spreads USD by deficit), but they have failed. france is not USA. Germany accumulate euro and doesnt make children.

Germans import migrants because their elite wants to do it. common people are servile by nature and will follow elite. germany was a home of european serfdom in the past

other contries (greece, spain) will increase debt to infinity. then everything will collapse. the only good thing is that europeans are too old and liberal to fight and they have alien elements inside own countries (turks, arabs) that will turn weapon againt their lords.
>>
>>133220768
>But then do not complain that you cannot play tennis at the club!

Fine, but the Tennis Club has also agreed that anyone can come along from anywhere without prior notice as long as they pay a %-age fee for their Tennis use (WTO Rules).

Also the Tennis Club has said that it will negotiate preferential rates for non-Members (Trade Agreements) to allow them to play.
>>
File: 1476378699600.png (114KB, 640x389px) Image search: [Google]
1476378699600.png
114KB, 640x389px
>>133219747
Noty that it's Germany's fault, some cunts like Italy are imploding socially shit in Sicily they have slave farms and the police pretends they don't exist,
>>
File: 1480112537927.gif (984KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
1480112537927.gif
984KB, 252x276px
>>133216444

>reform
>of an overwhelming bureaucratic/corrupt totalitarian state

What other fairy tales have you thought about lately? Also the whole idea is rotten to the core.
>>
File: BracketPancakesNoSyrupOrButter.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
BracketPancakesNoSyrupOrButter.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
>>133221549
this discussion deserves better respect than that.
read through it, these guys are making some good point-counterpoints
>>
>>133221647
>We are paying full membership fees
Correct: you have been paying 1/3rd membership fees since Thatcher - the rebate is only running out these years.

> then management started inviting in niggers
Not to the UK. All your negroes came directly and legally from your Commonwealth. Check it out on your own immigration website. https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/internationalmigration/bulletins/migrationstatisticsquarterlyreport/may2017
99% of the people coming to the UK from the EU are white.

>and shitty countries who couldn't afford the membership
This is true. But that wasn't management, that was your country truly. 15 countries where in the EU, when your government agreed to invite 10 more in the East and then 2 more (Romania and Bulgaria). You could have vetoed each membership, but you did not because you also wanted to open up their markets to our companies AND get their workers. Yes, not even kidding, a big reason for the EU eastern push was to get all their young white people in. Germany was the country with a 7yr blocking period for immigrants, the UK took everyone in immediately because "muhhh doctors, muhhh nurses".

>so came back to the UK and asked us to pay more for less.
Again, you pay a lot less than Germany. Only now is the rebate evaporating. And you are allowed to block each EU budget until the payments to Eastern and Southern European members are reduced. Germany and Dutchland and Austria are on your side on this one.
>>
>>133221655
Since a long time now I have come to understand that the only thing more dishonest than Greek media, are the German media.
For all I know, everything reported there is complete bullshit.
What I know is our politicians always saying they're asking for help and never get it, nothing outside threats.
Our politicians lie of course but so are you.
>>
>>133221858
>Also the Tennis Club has said that it will negotiate preferential rates for non-Members (Trade Agreements) to allow them to play.
Did those other members also burn all the bridges with the tennis club and made movies and tons of outragous claims about the tennis club and said that without them it would fail and that their future after leaving membership will prove how worthless the tennis club is?
>>
Great Britain is in such bad shape, after Brexit
>which is why every cunt in eurasia tries to get there, obviously
The LARP tier fake countries of europe, second world at best the lot of them, need to remember none of them existed pre 1848 and that they are gutter trash borderline white at best.
Britain on its own will kick ass everywhere, freed of the (((politicians))) and (((media))).
>revolution fixes everything in anglosphere countries
>>
>>133220724
This is the correct analogy.
>>
>>133221061
>The solution is to dissolve the single market and the EU

Don't worry. By 2030 it will be gone. The only thing common about the Common Market is how much the participants hate each other.
>>
>>133221858
>Fine, but the Tennis Club has also agreed that anyone can come along from anywhere without prior notice as long as they pay a %-age fee for their Tennis use (WTO Rules).
Correct. You can play 10 times each season, but only if at least 2 courts are free, and not on Wednesdays and Fridays and it is 30 quid an hour in guest fees.

If everyone could just walz in and play for 5 quid, all members would walk out and the club would have to close because nobody would pay for the upkeep of the courts and take care of the whole premise and set some rules.
>>
>>133220449
Explain Turkey then. If Erdogan hadn't chimped out then they would have free movement of people too,all without the quotas,beauracracy and regulations that EU imposes
>>
>>133220873
Varoufakis is going to be quoted on the demise of the EU by students a hundred years from now
>>
>>133216456
Everyone eventually pays more in than it gets out.

The EU has gotten more out Ireland's fisheries alone than it has given to the nation. Its par for the course.

At least it will begin to crumble and eventually dissolve in less than a decade once you leave. Thanks Brit bro.
>>
>>133216444
>Bulgaria
easy to say when your average citizens income is subsidized by the EU, you are not paying for it
>>
>>133222088
>Don't worry. By 2030 it will be gone.
I wish it would happen sooner. So don't try to join the single market because you guys would strengthen it.
>>
>>133222011
The most funny part about white immigration in the UK, is that it's not even low skilled workforce. The people running The City are French (and German).

http://news.efinancialcareers.com/uk-en/282741/french-bankers-london-macron-brexit

Can't wait to see their Financial Sector completely collapse with the Dumb Britbongs running it.
>>
>>133221270
>refusing to sign the divorce papers

Despite the fact that we were never married in the first fucking place.

When the UK joined the EEC in 1973 it was a trade partnership and nothing more. Sure the Germans and the French wanted to take it further, but we said we weren't interested in that.

At Maastricht, we allowed the Germans and the French to go further, but only on the basis that we were excluded from most of the provisions.

So now that we're leaving the house share and packing our stuff, despite having paid a ton of rent over the decades and still being the 2nd highest net contributor, now were being threatened with divorce, when we were never married in the first place.

Get fucked EU.
>>
>>133222127
>If everyone could just walz in and play for 5 quid, all members would walk out and the club would have to close
And that's exactly what happened and why the UK wants to leave.
>>
>>133222038
1. Are you denying that Greek asylum procedure are completed by Greek officials and are appealable to Greek courts... all staffed by Greek citizens? Because that is the case. There is no Frontex or EU involvement whatsoever.

2. Are you denying the number of deportations back to Turkey has been a few dozen people each month instead of the promised thousands per month?

3. If the German media is more dishonest than the Greek media, then please provide a source that it is Frontex and the EU that are to blame for the lack of deportations back to Turkey. I am happy to look at that article, even if it is in GReek.
>>
>>133216211
Hard brexit, trade deals with the colonies. There is no other way.
>>
>>133222088
>Don't worry. By 2030 it will be gone.

And what if it isn't gone by 2030?

You know that this claim was made about the US in 1817 ... interestingly enough by the UK. the British Empire newspapers were full of claims that the US was collapsing and Americans would be crawling back to the UK soon.

We know what happened since 1817.
>>
>>133222478
>why the UK wants to leave.
**is leaving
>>
File: 0k6ml7jxlnrx.jpg (101KB, 630x1453px) Image search: [Google]
0k6ml7jxlnrx.jpg
101KB, 630x1453px
The EU has good intention but over the years its been increasingly warped.
This is coming from a Half German- Scot that voted Remain in June, the EU needs really fucking big reform if it's to survive the test of time.
>>
File: brexit.webm (2MB, 802x334px) Image search: [Google]
brexit.webm
2MB, 802x334px
>>133222436
leave already you dumb cunts
>>
>>133222176
>If Erdogan hadn't chimped out then they would have free movement of people too
The discussion was not about free movement of people but about "visa free access", i.e. tourists and business people would not have to undergo visa approvals. A bit like America and the EU, each way you can just fly without much ado.

But Erdogan chimped out... and here we are.
>>
>>133222490
1. It's under Frontex administration.
2. It's under Frontex administration.
3. I don't get it from the news, I'm living it.
Frontex is here to make sure illegals get registered before moving in to your countries.
They're not here to deport anybody or to stop Turks from sending them in.

Your leaders accuse Greece of not deporting them or stopping them merely just to look better to fools like you.
>>
>>133222490
greece and greeks are guilty in their own problems

they should have left EU, default, refuse to pay anything, return to drahma and impose 100% tariffs on all import. instead they were bribed by germans and greek oligarchs have sold commoners to slavery LOL

they buy so many weapon but they have no balls, they have boipussy
>>
>>133222204
>Varoufakis is going to be quoted on the demise of the EU by students a hundred years from now
Is that the same dude who was wrong on pretty much everything for years? The dude who was fired from being Greek finance minister, after he killed off the Greek recovery process in 2015?
>>
>>133222011
>you have been paying 1/3rd membership fees since Thatcher

Don't be an arse. The UK rebate reflects a discount of 33% (not 66%) and that was because the UK's GNP and VAT contribution were disproportionate due to trade with non-EEC countries.

The rebate reflected this and nothing else.

...and we're STILL the EU's 2nd largest net contributor.
>>
>>133222204
Varoufakis also predicted that Brexit would lead to Scottish Independence and that a Indy Scot economy would boom after 5 years.
>>
>>133221951
You want counterpoints? Fucking Norway has free trade and doesn't have to contribute anymore than keeping free trade, movement, interpol and shit. Just a regular diplomatic stuff. No nazi experiments on society
>>
>>133222436
>Despite the fact that we were never married in the first fucking place.
Common law marriages are a big part of UK law.

>>133222436
>When the UK joined the EEC in 1973 it was a trade partnership
Then why was it a political union since 1957 and the Treat of Rome?

>>133222436
>Sure the Germans and the French wanted to take it further, but we said we weren't interested in that.
And yet you signed up to the political union agreements. How come? Watch some discussions from the 1970s... the whole discussion about "trade partnership" and "political union" was going on in the UK back during the referendum then. People knew this was a political union back then.

>>133222436
>At Maastricht, we allowed the Germans and the French to go further, but only on the basis that we were excluded from most of the provisions.
And with "most" you mean "two" of 700 provisions. look at the UK's opt outs, they are minimal. Rreally, look it up.
>>
>>133222819
That was not his fault but because Tsipras was a pussy ass coward who eventually caved in to your demands.

>>133222818
Said the guy hiding behind a fake flag. Some pride you have for your country.
>>
>>133222088

>The only thing common about the Common Market is how much the participants hate each other.

Thats a good point actually. You only have to look at this threat to see the hatred the EU has caused between nations and condescending attitudes that have developed.

Like Germans are such cucks that they are actually proud of paying for other countries shit. Shit which usually resulted as a consequence of being an EU member but none the less they seem to love paying for other people and being taxed more.

The French and Germans are REEEEEEEEEEEing about the London financial sector and they don't even realise that most companies have figured work arounds to operating in the EU while still being based in the European financial capital of London.

Thats why I am actually back home in Ireland at the moment. I'm helping London based companies open up small operations in Ireland so they can access the EU from London via Ireland. The EU is powerless to do anything about it because cross border trade between the UK and Ireland is part of the GFA. If the EU actually even tried to dismantle or undermine it the GFA it would reflect incredibly badly on them and be illegal in any case.
>>
>>133222478
>And that's exactly what happened and why the UK wants to leave.

Not really. What happened is that EVERY MEMBER was voting (vote required unanimity) on whether some young promising players should be granted access and would be supported by the older players handing them rackets etc. Everyone was enthusiastic to get a few cute girls into the club.

But then it turned out that those young cute girls also had bfs and the UK said "heyyy, that is not what I voted for!"
>>
>>133222958
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Economic_Area

Besides forcing countries to participate in such sick experiments without they will is considered facism so it's strictly forbidden in EU.
>>
>>133222815
>1. It's under Frontex administration.
>2. It's under Frontex administration.
Source?

This http://www.asylumineurope.org/reports/country/greece/asylum-procedure/procedures/regular-procedure

says the whole Greek asylum system is 100% Greek without any EU involvement whatsoever.
>>
>>133222958
EEA is something the UK also doesn't want.
That would be a soft brexit.
>>
>>133222913
>Meanwhile all IMF/EU predictions on Greek austerity programme for the past 7 years, came out wrong.
Better yet, even though IMF/EU admit they've made mistakes, they don't change them and keep following the same formula.

In other words, pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>133222059
The UK complained that some of the membership rules were being abused and wanted these changed to stop abuse.

We made it clear that if the rules weren't changed we would have to think about ceasing our membership.

Our chief rep (David Cameron), politely went to every other members homes and explained the changes we thought needed to be made and was made to feel uniformly unwelcome.

Thus we decided to drop our membership and distribute our Tennis playing among other clubs, including the EU.

If you don't want us playing Tennis on a pay-to-play basis, then that's fine, but don't bother coming to our house to try and flog your branded Tennis gear either.
>>
>>133222897
>The UK rebate reflects a discount of 33% (not 66%) and that was because the UK's GNP and VAT contribution were disproportionate due to trade with non-EEC countries.
That is simply not true. The rebate covered around 60% of your normal net contribution.
>>
>>133222958
Norway's main export is oil and it sits next to the biggest(or one of the)importers of oil,the EU. Being part of the free trade is worth it for them
>>
File: don-abduwali.jpg (237KB, 1275x745px) Image search: [Google]
don-abduwali.jpg
237KB, 1275x745px
>>133216211
Who the fuck is 'Fillon'?
>>
>>133223258
Austerity is just garbage in general
>>
Go whistle for it
>>
>>133222819
What has he been wrong about? You gouging the rest of Europe? You forcing debt onto Greece?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/germany-rules-out-greek-debt-cut-it-would-have-exit-currency-area
>Euro entry make Greece less competitive as wages rise
>Greek unemployment soars
>Germany moans Greece is not competitive
>Drachma would make Greece competitive
>Krauts want every last granny's last penny before they let that happen
>Greece stays in permanent debt slavery as debts pile up and income drops
>>
>>133216315
>>Im sorry I cant give you the cake without a punch in the face
>>
>>133222958
>Fucking Norway has free trade and doesn't have to contribute anymore than keeping free trade, movement, interpol and shit.
Norway pays billions into the EU budget for each EU budget period. Adn they are a country of 4 million people...

Also, 30-75% of Norwegian laws (percentage depends on how you count EU vs. Norwegian laws) are actually EU laws.
>>
>>133223548
lmao the greek state would've been bankrupted and indefinitely worse off without the EU
>>
File: Sniggering Pickard.gif (873KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
Sniggering Pickard.gif
873KB, 400x293px
>>133222127
>You can play 10 times each season, but only if at least 2 courts are free, and not on Wednesdays and Fridays and it is 30 quid an hour in guest fees.

- Offers shit deal
- Gets no takers
- Plenty of pay-4-play Tennis available elsewhere
- Tennis Club goes bust

MFW
>>
>>133223334
>The UK complained that some of the membership rules were being abused and wanted these changed to stop abuse.
No you wanted to leave.

With a 49% leave and 51% remain result Cameron could've taken those and got everything he wanted from the EU. They would've tried everything to make sure the UK doesn't leave.

But the moment you cross that 51% line is the moment there is nothing to be done.
There is nothing the EU gains from giving you now because you are going to leave. And you made the claim that your economy will do better without the EU. Now you made it the best interest of the EU for the UK to have a weak economy. That is fucked up but that is the reality of the situation

Almost wanting to leave gives you tons of negotiating power. And you could've changed it probably from the inside. But leaving removes all of that. Your biggest threat is gone now. Its not like the EU couldn't give you access to the single market. But you made it so it would be bad for them.

I am not pro EU btw. I hate the EU.
>>
what are some down sides for Britain in EU? other than mudskin immigration that will still be there
>>
>>133223222
Source is my own experience.

But nothing is under our control anymore!
Local authority here can't even spend 360 euros upgrade a weather station, without you krauts telling us no!
No that was not a mistake, I did not mean 360 thousand euros, I meant 360 euros.
Everything we ever do here anymore is under orders from the Eurocrats. That includes the actions that supposedly Greece takes to tackle the refugee crisis.
>>
File: 1494603505080.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1494603505080.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>133223590
What other country north of England has a pop of around 4 million but somehow "cant afford" to be Independent?
>>
>>133223254

I say, fuck those bongs.

When will they be sending our bros back?
>>
>>133216988
>As bad as the EU is, its laws are still governed by elected individuals.

wrong the eu 'parliament' has no power to do anything other than make recommendations
>>
File: BRExit by Banksy.jpg (32KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
BRExit by Banksy.jpg
32KB, 960x639px
>>133222223
Off by one!

> Everyone eventually pays more in than it gets out.
Maybe, but in the early days of their membership lots of countries have made out like bandits (Ireland, Spain, Greece and now Poland).

Will Ireland's EU membership contributions ever exceed the net present value of the EU infrastructure it has received?

Possibly, but only if the EU survives for many more decades, which looks unlikely.
>>
>>133223769
I don't want to fuck the bongs. I think their hatred of the EU is well justified. Its just that in their leave campaign they burned too many bridges to now expect any assistance from the EU.
>>
>>133223631

Greece is an EU member.

It is bankrupt practically.

It is infinitely worse off economically and socially in comparison to before it was an EU member.

Everything you are saying is Europhile clap trap about your glorious infallible union that always seems to be on the brink of collapse.

Every economist worth his salt says that letting Greece join the EU when it did was a mistake for both them and the EU. Europhiles like you treat membership like a land grab where your willing to sacrifice stability to increase your territory. Attitudes like yours are the reason why the EU is in the state its in.
>>
File: angela-merkel[1].jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
angela-merkel[1].jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>133216444
>The EU needs to be reformed

Delete this immediately. Your opinion is discarded you filthy peasant.
>>
>>133222011
Just a few points
>Correct: you have been paying 1/3rd membership fees since Thatcher - the rebate is only running out these years.
And the only reason we're not still is
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/6516753/Tony-Blairs-decision-to-cut-the-EU-rebate-cost-9.3billion-report-shows.html
>>133222011
>Not to the UK. All your negroes came directly and legally from your Commonwealth.
O really?
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jan/28/british-dream-europe-african-citizens
(Note: This mainly deals with the refugees and migrants of the early 90s. "The New Europeans" have no documents to move here. Yet.)
>>
>>133224033
Archive please

>https://theguardian com/commentisfree/2013/jan/28/british-dream-europe-african-citizens
https://archive.is/RtXNt
>>
>>133223638
>- Plenty of pay-4-play Tennis available elsewhere

That is the shitty part. I thought so too. I moved to Germany to a large city. I am an avid tennis player. I love tennis. I hate clubs. There are around 30 tennis clubs in the city. 30.

Do you know the number of clubs who let non-members play with non-members? 2. And yes, there are restrictions on weekends, Wednesdays and Fridays... and if there aren't several courts free to play, you cannot play at all. You can also not reserve any courts in advance. Yes, membership fees are only 500 euros a season, so everyone just pays it, but I will move away again so I am stuck to play as a non-member. Sucks balls. I always feel like a second rate human being playing as a non-member. While the members chat up cute 17yr old girls who play on courts 1-4 that are visible from the club restaurant, I sneak out with my tennis buddy to the back after playing 30min overtime, because I don't want them to say "you played more than you were allowed!"

The reason they want members isn't even the money, they just do not like the non-certainty of it! I played 20 times this season already, paying 500 euros already! Should have fucking taken that fucking membership and lost out 8 months then... who cares!
>>
>>133224073
Are you guys still talking metaphors or are you now actually talking about tennis?
>>
>>133223631
Proofs?
>>
>>133224033
>https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jan/28/british-dream-europe-african-citizens
Good source. I did not know the Dutchies had so many Somalis who then moved to the UK.
///
They found that 141,000 people, 7% of those who came to the UK under EU rules were born outside the continent.
///

Still, put those 141k in relation to legal immigration to the UK. 141k from the EU (born outside of Europe) doesn't mean they are all non-whites, can be Eastern Europeans, Russians, Balkans etc. So you still got more non-whites LEGALLY every few months than you got non-whites from the EU in 40 years.
>>
>>133224020
>ALL CORRELATION IMPLIES CAUSATION, EVEN IF THERE IS ONLY A SINGLE DATA POINT
alright, certified retard detected
>>
>>133222657
>And what if it isn't gone by 2030?
>You know that this claim was made about the US in 1817

Largely a strawman argument.

The US isn't the EU nor vice-versa. This is the whole fucking problem you Kraut cunt.

The EU is trying to pretend it is a country by leaching the sovereignty of its member states.

While Germany may be happy to do this, since it gets them a European continental empire without war, something they've wanted since Bismarck, lots of other countries are not fucking happy about this.

The UK might be the first to leave to avoid being involved in YET ANOTHER GERMAN INSPIRED EUROPEAN SHITSTORM, but other countries are getting sick and tired of it too.
>>
>>133223590
UK laws are also UE compatible. And Norwey choose to be part of grant system and other agreements.

How about Switzerland?
>>
>>133224020
This is correct. Greece can't do anything except wriggle in its chains as the EU (Krauts) take each piece of infrastructure under control.
Tsipras should have left the Euro as then they would be able to make progress. There is no way out for Greece now.
>>
>>133223948

Ireland has received about €50bn in financial grants since it became a member of the EU.

The EU on the other hand has made over €210bn from our fisheries territory (the largest in the EU.) 88% of the fish caught in Irish waters is caught by other EU vessels.

So we have more than paid our way and last year because a direct net contributor to the EU.

The EU is on the way out. It has all the signs of collapse that the last major union in Europe had.
>>
File: DEdAeF4XYAA6ZD7.jpg (43KB, 675x548px) Image search: [Google]
DEdAeF4XYAA6ZD7.jpg
43KB, 675x548px
>>133216211
>>
>>133222658
>Because a democratic vote has never been overturned with a second referendum
I think the odds of the UK truly getting out of the EU are slim at best.
>>
File: LQ2VVXJ_d.jpg (124KB, 640x613px) Image search: [Google]
LQ2VVXJ_d.jpg
124KB, 640x613px
Look at all the EU fags justifying their miserable existence under Herr Merkel and the fourth Reich Islamic workers party. You fucking cucks are doomed.
>>
>>133224423
>Largely a strawman argument.
>The US isn't the EU nor vice-versa. This is the whole fucking problem you Kraut cunt.

People said the EU would fail within 10 years... back in the 1950s, then in the 1960s, then in the 1970, strangely they didn't say it in the 1980s (they were busy to say the Soviet Union will fail), then they said it in the late 1990s, then all of the 2000s and since 2008, people have said every few months "Look, look! The EU is about to fail."

If there is one constant in human history is that bureaucracy don't fail except if there is a huge economic crisis. So yes, the EU is here to stay, unless we end up in a 1930s style massive crisis with 40% unemployment. That is not impossible, but still veeeery unlikely in the next 20-25 years. Maybe automation will take us there, but certainlty not normal business as usual.
>>
>>133223646
>With a 49% leave and 51% remain result Cameron could've taken those and got everything he wanted from the EU.
Almost like you should've taken his request for concessions pre-referendum seriously in the first place
>>
>>133222222
>>
>>133224636
No at this point it is in the best interest of everyone if you leave. Article 50 has been triggered. Negotiations are underway. even though it is in the best interest of the EU to slow them down.
>>
>>133224375

Typical braindead Europhile. Can't dispute what is being said so you resort to insults.

You're the one who brought up those points.
>>
>>133224451
>UK laws are also EU compatible.
Agreements would have to be made that they stay 100% the same (not just compatible). The UK says the whole reason of leaving the EU is to change their laws and make them different from the EU, e.g. "removing burdensome regulation" (never heard any actual examples except removing fishing quotas which will lead to overfishing).

> And Norwey choose to be part of grant system and other agreements.
Yes, they did.

>How about Switzerland?
They are literally Norway, just not in the EEA. I think their dependence on trade with EU states is even a lot higher than Norway.
>>
>>133216211
I never understood how they somehow slipped open boarders to Africa & the middle east in as part & parcel of an inter European trade agreement in the first place.
>>
>>133224743
but i did just refute it you retard, i'm sorry that you are incapable of understanding how evidence works

>Everything you are saying is Europhile clap trap
>Europhiles like you
>Typical braindead Europhile.
>resort to insults.
>>
>>133224636
>I think the odds of the UK truly getting out of the EU are slim at best.

I doubt it.

Odds of the UK formally leaving the EU - 99.9%.

Odds of the UK formally leaving the single market - 99%.

Odds of the UK formally leaving the EU customs union - 90%.

Odds of the UK leaving the EU and not entering into some trade arrangement with the EU, but trading on WTO terms - 5%.
>>
>>133223003
>Common law marriages are a big part of UK law.
No they are not, kraut. There is no such thing as a 'common law' marriage in the UK. Why do you think homosexuals fought so hard for marriage. If you're not married you don't get married person tax breaks, you don't automatically inherit property the list goes on... you 'cohabit' but get no legal rights.
>>
>>133216211
>can't have free trade and other benefits of Europe without taking the less desirable elements of Europe too.

This is literally what every non-EU country does though.
>>
>>133223003
>Common law marriages are a big part of UK law.
There is no such thing as a common law marriage in UK law.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/jun/08/law.gender

>>133223003

>Then why was it a political union since 1957 and the Treat of Rome?
Not understanding the difference between political unification and treaties, but then you're German, so...

> And yet you signed up to the political union agreements
Nope. We allowed others to go further, but always excluded ourselves from doing so.

> look at the UK's opt outs, they are minimal
Not to us my Kraut friend and we put up with a lot of shit that we didn't believe in because you wanted it so badly.
>>
>>133224674
>the EU is here to stay
Keep dreaming fucknuts, your empire is crumbling, and you brought it on yourself.
>>
>>133223960
Yea but i though everybody agreed that UE have problem with beaurocracy. Now they don't want to be welcome to fellow European neighbours, but at the same time they leave all the shitskins and niggers in their country. I understand being cautious about ethnicity of your nation but bongs are behaving like they are just seriously fucked in the head.
>>
>>133224684
Sure.
But from the EU it also made sense
They knew cameron didn't wanna leave and the polls were close enough to show a brexit
So they didn't expect him to gamble
He did.
>>
>>133216211
Seems like typical union demands to me. Collective bargaining has been forever ruined by commies.
>>
>>133216211
I thought you wanted out because EU is an evil opressor.
But if you really feel that way, why would you expect your opressor to make you a fair deal?
>>
>>133223479
For fucks sake, Australia keep up or I'm sending you to b/
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/785464/Francois-Fillon-claims-Britain-cannot-hold-on-parts-of-EU-membership-Brexit/amp
>>
>>133216315
>Lets trade cake, you can have some of my Black Forrest and I'll take some of your Vanilla sponge, everybody wins.
>No, you must also take some of this shit I pinched out too.
>But I don't want your shit.
>Then we can't trade cake!
>>
>>133224684
It was bluff-calling on the part of the EU.

I don't care if Brexit hurts us more than them (although it is debatable) because it is still worth it. Food costs 8% of our wages, if it goes up to 12% we can still eat. Brexit won't increase the cost of housing, fuel or transport. I'd be very surprised if VW/BMW/Merc allowed tariffs on their cars as it would hurt their bottom line but Brexit isn't going to make Jap or even US cars more expensive. Foreign holidays might be more expensive. So what?
Are you seeing how little of this pain the Germans delight on threatening us with is actually painful?
>>
>>133224861
Borders not boarders. The latter are boarding school students. With such a high percentage of arts gradson the Remain side they laugh at us every time we make this mistake.
>>
>>133225083
Haven't you got a city to trash with your antifa buddies or something ?
>>
>>133223131
But it's not the new members we're complaining about. It's the niggers and sand niggers that one of the members invited into the club, without discussing it with other club members.

I might be prepared to pay membership for an exclusive club with mostly rich, older members and some young, fit and upcoming youngsters, but why should I pay membership for a club with uninvited niggers who just turn up and shit all over the tennis courts?

We wanted to reform the rules to exclude them and stop new niggers turning up, but YOU wouldn't allow it, so we quit.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u7.jpg (54KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u7.jpg
54KB, 800x800px
>>133217400
>>133217664
Same here.
>>
>>133224143
>filthy kraut starts using tennis metaphors
>filthy kraut gets butthurt when the analogy backfires spectacularly
Sums up the EU in a nutshell
>>
>>133225058
It's not about you, Piotr.
Cubicle three is blocked. Hurry up.
>>
>>133224885

Europhile isn't an insult?

Its a word used to describe someone who loves an identity or culture that is foreign to his own. A Francophile loves all things French, an Anglophile loves all things English. You seem to love the EU and will defend it til its death.

>Braindead

Well you are braindead if you can't dispute the simple points I raised. Calling someone a retard just means you're frustrated and angry that you can't.

In simple terms Greece was better off when it wasn't an EU member than it is now when it is an EU member. Greedy corrupt Greek politicians are the ones who pushed to join but equally so the EU is responsible who they let into their union and should have done all the checks before accepting them into the union. Greece gained membership based upon self-assessment basically, which is completely and utterly farcical.
>>
File: BRExit - Bye Lads - Have fun.jpg (34KB, 460x370px) Image search: [Google]
BRExit - Bye Lads - Have fun.jpg
34KB, 460x370px
>>133223436
>That is simply not true. The rebate covered around 60% of your normal net contribution.

Sorry my Kraut friend, but you are simply lying and you know it.

I don't know why you're lying, since you're lies are so transparent and obvious.

We're leaving. Get used to it.
>>
>>133216211
>Fillon tells UK it can't have free trade and other benefits of Europe without taking the less desirable elements of Europe too.
Dont see the problem with that statement.
>>
>>133224060
>>133224359
Norbot & Hans,
The Gaydian might be not be to your political tastes but it's still a fairly decent paper. If anything their numbers are downplayed to fuck for their bias
>So you still got more non-whites LEGALLY every few months than you got non-whites from the EU in 40 years
Complete and utter BS. RE rest of your post the article actually says
>7% of those who came to the UK under EU rules were born outside the continent
It doesn't say anything about the political club. It says the continent of Europe. Europe != EU remember. Also, the continent of Europe includes Albanians and gypsies.

Look, a lot of the huge demographic change of the early 00s was due to Tony Blair and a lot was from outside the EU. I accept that. Brexit is mostly a delayed reaction from the electorate to that. Whether or not it's the EUs fault is irrelevant. It is true that a lot of our migration comes from the EU and we have no control over it.

>>133225069
He had pledged in his manifesto to hold a referendum at that point. He had to in order to quell his backbenches and the electorate. (UKIP WON the last EU election -- under PR rules.) You can't blame this on Cameron and you can't blame us for voting leave. Stop shilling.
>>
>>133225627
Why does any country have to take the less desirable elements? Why are they there if everyone knows they're shit.
>>
>>133225238
It's how we spell it in our country faggot, haven't you got a somalian cock to suck or something ?
>>
>>133225876
The people that say that you should have to are from countries that don't receive anywhere nearly the same proportion of undesirables primarily because of bigger more attractive countries like the UK or France.

Like the Irish government are shitting themselves now because the UK will no longer be a buffer for us and the continent. We'll be the only English speaking country left (the most common second language in the EU) which is attractive for migrants and we have the most generous benefits system too.

Its squeaky bum time now. Especially if we are forced into Schengen.
>>
>>133216456
This
They should be paying you guys for your troubles.
What they are trying to do to the UK is proof that the EU is absolute shit.
>>
>>133225368
>It's the niggers and sand niggers that one of the members invited into the club, without discussing it with other club members.

Stop right there. Who are these people in real life. Are you saying the UK is leaving the EU because Greece let in Syrian illegals and illegal Afghans... all of which made their way to Germany?

Seriously?
>>
File: DEdCKebXsAEexBI.jpg (27KB, 720x318px) Image search: [Google]
DEdCKebXsAEexBI.jpg
27KB, 720x318px
>>
>>133223646
>>The UK complained that some of the membership rules were being abused and wanted these changed to stop abuse.
>No you wanted to leave.

Not true. Cameron never wanted to leave, nor did the vast majority of the UK population (although some did, obviously and the same is true in most EU countries)

What Cameron wanted was reform, but could not get anyone to listen. So he said "Look if you don't reform the rules I will have to offer the UK a referendum on leaving".

Still you ignored Cameron, even though the changes he wanted were fairly negligable and largely amounted to reasonable changes on immigration and welfare payments to those who had no contributed.

Still you said no, despite pleas from Cameron not to do this.

So Cameron did what he said he was going to do and offered the UK a referendum on EU membership.

Despite his shitty treatment by the EU, Cameron still thought it was best to remain and every single party campaigned for "Remain".

However, the UK general public had seen how badly Cameron was treated, especially given the reasonableness of his requests and so decided to ignore their own politicians and vote "Leave".

Well done to the EU, you managed to turn victory to defeat because you wouldn't listen to reasonable requests for reform and treated a major members political leader with contempt because you thought they would never actually go through with it and leave.

How many times do you have to be proven wrong until you accept the error of your ways?
>>
>>133225479
>Greece gained membership based upon self-assessment basically, which is completely and utterly farcical.
But Spain, Italy and Portugal? How can they compete in the Euro? Portugal has been the poorest Western European country for years. They're in a currency that inflates prices and makes their exports too expensive. Portugal with the Escudo, Spain with the Peseta and Greece with the Drachma would be able to make vastly more money from tourism whilst undercutting Turkey. Look how many Euros go to Turkey, and look how much Turkish prices have been ramped up as a result.
>Inb4 much tourism
Tourism is a huge revenue earner for these countries (I'm not commenting on Italy as I don't know about the Italian economy) and German tourists aren't going to boycott those destinations just because they have to exchange their Euros.
>>
>>133225944
No it's just wrong you fucking idiot
>>
>>133225944

>Border

A demarcation line that separates two countries.

>Boarder

A lodger who resides in a shared residence with provided meals in exchange for payment.
>>
the 'almighty' EU are paying these krauts to defend this horseshit.

They know it won't stand on its own merits.

Sick and mentally retarded people are being exploited.

Fuck the EU
>>
>>133226197
I hadn't considered this. You need to change your benefits to contribution based asap
>>
>>133223646

You were going to give the UK jack and shit. Don't bullshit anyone here.
>>
>>133222673
>the EU needs really fucking big reform
There weren't even any personal consequences after Brexit
(like giving Juncker the boot), go figure.
>>
File: 1490779570422.jpg (116KB, 879x491px) Image search: [Google]
1490779570422.jpg
116KB, 879x491px
I've never been as proud of my country as I was on June 23rd 2016
>>
>>133225876
Because the positive elements outweigh the negative ones for the member states and they are still willing to work together because of it.
If you just want to have benefits without the work or money than you can do it, but should not be surprised when the member states who say no, because they have to deal with both the negative aspects and the postive ones.

At the end of the day, nobody can force you to pay for stuff in other countries and you can leave the EU, but then you also have to deal with the consequences.
Beggars can't be choosers
>>
>>133226518
I just heard yesterday that a Tory Brexiteer say the "implementation period" could be around 3 years long. I guess you aren't leaving until 2022 or 2023 after all...
>>
>>133226295
This. I don't like Cameron but he was utterly reasonable and the EU told him to go fuck himself.
>>
File: 1467006897952.jpg (49KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1467006897952.jpg
49KB, 400x386px
https://twitter.com/EmporersNewC/status/884474494512975872

>britcucks
>>
>>133223960
>expect any assistance from the EU
What fucking assistance?

We just want you to stop acting like some deranged, aggrieved wife (which you aren't) and more like the remaining business partners where one of the partners has chosen to return to operating independently.

If you'd stop trying to fuck us over for money, we'd be more reasonable about the possibility of future collaboration.
>>
>>133216211
They could JUST remove the migrant/freedom of movement requirement and everyone would be happy. Why is it so hard for them to understand
>>
>>133216211

LAST TIME, UK DOESN'T NEED EU, EU NEEDS UK.

END OF FUCKING STORY.
>>
>>133226495
And it's common knowledge that he is a drunk. But still untouchable. It's scary.
>Inb4 Churchill
Modern pols can't be seen as drunks. Juncker is childish, petulant and unskilled. Whatever I may think of the EU, he shouldn't be anywhere near a leadership position. Makes you wonder if he is a puppet.
>>
>>133226295
best post ITT
>>
>>133224073
>That is the shitty part. I thought so too. I moved to Germany to a large city. I am an avid tennis player. I love tennis. I hate clubs. There are around 30 tennis clubs in the city. 30.

Is this still an EU metaphor or has there been some weird merger with reality?
>>
>>133226803
How so ?
>>
>>133216211
I am against the EU but you have to be a fucking retard if you thought that you could just exit and still get free access to the EU market after exiting or that you would be able to make a good trade deal with the EU that is anywhere close to what it was before.

Your analogy is horrible to. The EU is not a restaurant. You don't get to pick benefits you like to order from a menu. Fuck off.
>>
Fillon lost the fucking election. Who gives a shit what that irrelevant faggot says?
>>
>>133226550
>Beggars can't be choosers
Massive net contributors aren't beggars. The EU fucked up here.
>>
>>133216211
YOU CAN'T HAVE CAKE AND SHIT IT TOO
>>
>>133224576
>The EU on the other hand has made over €210bn from our fisheries territory (the largest in the EU.) 88% of the fish caught in Irish waters is caught by other EU vessels.

That sounds like a shit deal. Maybe you should leave?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brexit-latest-ireland-irexit-policy-exchange-think-tank-leo-varadkar-trade-investment-a7820401.html
>>
>>133220768
Why do I pay more than anyone else to play tennis ? Infact others are being payed to play tennis while I am paying extortionate amounts ?
>>
>>133226320

I am not too familiar with their economic conditions when they joined the EU/EEC. I just know out of all the PIIGS countries, Greece was the only one singled out as it should never have been allowed join in the first place. They cooked the books and self assessed themselves as suitable for membership of the EU and the Euro.

Spain, Italy, Portugal and Ireland to a lesser extent now all suffer/ed from toxic banking systems and overly inflated property bubbles. In our case the national pension fund and EU/UK/IMF loans were used to bail out our banks, take them into national ownership and that has mostly balanced the problem.

>How can they compete in the Euro?

They can't. Pure and simple. Its the critical flaw in it. The Germans are still toying with the idea of having a two tiered Euro in order to address this issue but it is massively complicated, defeats the purpose of a single currency and would probably devalue to Euro anyway.

Across the EU attitudes towards the EU are negative but not so much that they want to leave right now, however with the Euro it is comprehensively disliked in every EU nation other than Germany (even there it has a low satisfaction rate).
>>
>>133226961
But you are know.
You gave up the seat at the table and went your own direction, which is totally fine, but it also means you walked away from the positive aspects.
>>
>>133216211
Obviously You can't have the good part of the deal without the bad ones, bongbong. Or are You so conceited as to want to redefine the word "deal"?
We're not your slaves nor your servants, You either follow the same rules as everybody else or no goodies.
Fucking brits, luftwaffe did nothing wrong.
>>
>>133216456
Bullshit. You've been given way more than You gave.
Time to pay back!
>>
>>133216444
Its too late for reformation, it runs too deep, the majority of the EUs direct employees are completely brainwashed into believing the EU is the best thing since the discovery of fire

You need to abolish current EU completely, offer anyone who ever held any power over regulations within it free helicopter rides then start over completely from scratch with a whole new set of people who respect nations sovereignty and arent part of the global elite
>>
>>133227249
>>133227308
lol show your flag
>>
>>133224636
>I think the odds of the UK truly getting out of the EU are slim at best.

Article 50 has already been served.

WE
ARE
LEAVING

When will people get this through their thick heads.

There is nothing that the EU can do to prevent us from leaving and UK politicians would be crucified if they tried to overturn it with a "Leave, but not really" exit agreement.

The shittier the EU behaves about the UK's democratic desicion to leave, the more people who voted "Leave" think it is the correct decision and the more people who voted "Remain" think either "Lets just get on with it" or even "Maybe the Leavers were right".

The EU is making things worse (including our response to them) with their autistic screeching.
>>
>>133226961
>>britain next contributor
You mean scotland, the part of your clay with oil that's going to go indipendent asap now.
>>
>>133217175
The only country I ever saw a referendum for (membership of EU of other countries was never on any electorial campaign) was Ukraine which was a big fat no and it was ignored

We didnt invite shit, your government sold you out to the EU, just like ours did to us
>>
File: 1490790622215.png (546KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490790622215.png
546KB, 800x1200px
>>133227512

All polls and surveys indicate that the majority of the country want to retain Single Market access. There is no reason that we can't have a final referendum on the final Brexit deal between the deal acquired and remaining a member.
>>
>>133217447

No, we want YOU to get the fuck out already

Why don't you just fucking leave without a deal and then start negotiating something from there? Send the Eastern European workforce home, you aren't even willing to give reciprocal rights to EU nationals living in the UK

We owe you nothing, and thanks for "saving" the world from Hitler, it's become a better place....
>>
>>133227203
That doesn't make us beggars. Do you think EU manufacturing would allow the EU to force WTO trading on the UK? We'll get some form of a deal and if we don't get a good deal, we buy from elsewhere. If it hurts us financially, fine. We won't be cucked any more.
We can devalue the pound and export. We can buy veg from Africa instead of Portugal. We can change our financial rules and become a global Vegas. (I'd rather we didn't, but we could).
>>
>>133227564
>You mean scotland
kek
Scotland has a huge deficit
stop chatting out your arse, bulgaria
>>
>>133227567
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendums_related_to_the_European_Union
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html#comments

POLES OUT
NEGROS IN
>>
>>133227763
>brit scared of Scottish Independence
Where is this huge deficit? You got links and figures?
Reminder we grew 0.5% more than you this quarter :^)
>>
>>133227715
>invades everyone
>complains
>>
>>133227567
I am from Austria and we voted to join the EU in 1994. It said "EC" back then but it literally was the EU (name was changed 2 yrs later). 66 percent voted to join the EC. Among the promises was the Ederer Tausender, a check in form of 1000 Schillinge each year to every Austrian. It never arrived in the mail.
>>
File: Niggers without Whitey.jpg (38KB, 600x246px) Image search: [Google]
Niggers without Whitey.jpg
38KB, 600x246px
>>133226209
>Are you saying the UK is leaving the EU because Greece let in Syrian illegals and illegal Afghans... all of which made their way to Germany?

Don't come the raw prawn with me Fritz, we both know exactly what we're talking about.

Angela Merkel inviting the unwashed hordes of immigrants to come to Germany and then when the fuckers turn up actually has the gall to try and farm out the problem to the other EU countries, despite places like Poland and Hungary making it explicitly clear that they will NEVER accept sand nigger immigrants.
>>
>>133227095

Well the appetite for leaving the EU is growing massively in this country. Most people see the UK as our only true friend and ally in the EU and without it the EU will throw us under the bus just to hurt the UK economically since both nations trade so much with each other. It would hurt Ireland drastically more though.

Even the countries largest pro-EU employer and business group IBEC has said that if the EU doesn't reform and allow members flexibility, then exiting will be the only choice Ireland will have.

http://www.independent.ie/business/brexit/ibec-boss-warns-ireland-could-also-face-an-eu-exit-if-europe-insists-on-a-one-size-fits-all-approach-35760073.html
>>
>>133227997
They don't need to accept anyone. When they come, they fucking leave for better welfare anyway. Germany literally wants to make Poland a conc camp again
>>
I have heard several calls from the EU about an army under one command. There can be only one reason for this, and that's to have the treat of Military force if a member country would want to opt out like the UK. The EU wants Czechs to change their firearms laws, which even by American standards are pretty good, with the Czech people having no say, and many more examples. And you EU cheerleading fucks wonder why people hate you...brilliant.
>>
>>133227564
Scotland is not going to be independent. The last indyref, the SNP manifesto was beautiful. It was going to make a Socialist Paradise. And still No won 55/45.
They could have a referendum every year, let Somalis and ten year olds vote, and still stay in the UK.
Plus for indyref2, someone is going g to do a Gina Miller and point out that there are a million No voters born in Scotland but living in England (the successful ones all leave Scotland) and that they have a right to vote on their future. Next result therefore would be 70 no 30 yes.
>>
>>133227731
> If it hurts us financially
But that is the main problem.
I dont believe you would go down just because you left the EU, but depending on the outcome of the upcomming trade deals between the EU and UK it could hurt you quit badly and politicans are not known for to endure pain/critic for a long time, without giving in to demands.

I dont want to see you go down, but dont expect the EU to give you a sweet deal, because all the other member states have to eat shit too and you are not in a position to demand something better than them.
(which "beggars cant be choosers" refers to)
>>
>>133227904
I am a Scot.
>>
>>133225058
Fuck off and clean my toilet Piotr before you aren't allowed in here
>>
>>133226207
Richer states also pay more in america.

Is america shit too?
>>
>>133227715
>you aren't even willing to give reciprocal rights to EU nationals living in the UK
>Reciprocal
>He thinks the EU have guaranteed the rights of Bongs abroad
>>
>>133224796
>Agriculture and fisheries are not covered by the EEA. Not being bound by the Common Fisheries Policy is perceived as very important by Norway and Iceland, and a major reason not to join the EU. The Common Fisheries Policy would mean giving away fishing quotas in their waters.

So it is surely not about that.

>They are literally Norway, just not in the EEA. I think their dependence on trade with EU states is even a lot higher than Norway.

Yea but do they have to pay money to EU, and do they have to have the same law? They have pretty easy access to guns so i don't think so.
>>
>>133227564

Oil prices low, still have large, untapped reserves of natural gas around the Falklands.

>Scotland, the country still running a deficit that would probably have its entrance to the EU vetoed is somehow super important
>>
>>133227715

I love the way all you Europhile cucks sound like jilted lovers.

>FINE!!!
>Just leave already!
>We never needed or wanted you in the first place!!!
>We strong and confident without you!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>*breathe*
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm for leaving the EU and abolishing the Euro.
Our shit politicians blame domestic issues on the union all the time and get away with it. This needs to stop.
>>
>>133226688

>acting like some deranged, aggrieved wife (which you aren't)

This is so incredibly accurate. This is literally "My husband doesn't love me anymore, I want to fleece him dry in divorce court out of spite (and for his money)" behaviour.
>>
>>133216211
It's called bribery
>look @ all dem incentives to be in the EU...
>...all you have to do is sign over your autonomy to people your people didn't elect.
>>
>>133227877
>Farage guarantees nigger vote with one sentence
>Leave wins
>Farage is not in govt so increase in nigger importation can't be implemented
>...
>Profit
>>
File: 1436174278237.jpg (129KB, 776x893px) Image search: [Google]
1436174278237.jpg
129KB, 776x893px
>>133226209
>>
>>133228056

Your financial services sector is probably your biggest argument for remaining. I know it's ours.
>>
>>133226632
>and the EU told him to go fuck himself.
And we still do. Go and fuck yourself Brits. When are you fucking leaving?¿?¿?
>>
>>133228056
>Most people see the UK as our only true friend
We're not friends, we are family. We'll be fine together. Irexit and join us.
>>
>>133228320
It actually is to the structure of the UK, but more in terms of old future infrastructure planning, renewables, waters, etc, than the petrochemicals

>>133228328
kek
>>
File: 1 GB Free.jpg (16KB, 1008x260px) Image search: [Google]
1 GB Free.jpg
16KB, 1008x260px
>>133226610
>I just heard yesterday that a Tory Brexiteer say the "implementation period" could be around 3 years long. I guess you aren't leaving until 2022 or 2023 after all...

Nice try you Kraut shill, but we both know that Article 50 is an automatic eject.

What they are referring to is transitional arrangements post-Exit, which is sensible.

We are so fucking gone. Get used to it.
>>
>>133228549

lol

Perfect.

>>133228390
>>
>>133228471
lek
>>
>>133228549
You should be hanged for hiding your Brit flag and larping as a retard.
>>
>>133219833
And bought off national politicians sell out their national manufacturing industries for European kickbacks. They want economies of scale and shutting down peripheral rivals with bent politicians is their way of doing it. Mary Harney; I'm looking at you.
>>
>>133228228
>>133225467

Look at flag you dumb bongs.

Besides you probably yourself clean toilets after Ahmed when he comes by to fuck your daughters, wives, sisters or mothers. I know it might be frustriting but we don't need to hear your toilet cuck fantasies...
>>
>>133228346
Is there a movement in Germany for this? There has to a political party that is advocating this. CDU maybe?
>>
>>133226769
>They could JUST remove the migrant/freedom of movement requirement and everyone would be happy. Why is it so hard for them to understand
>>
>>133228522
Join us too, Malta. We'll be international financial pirates together
>>
>>133228826
Someone should compile all of this. Several countries have described exactly this. Even we destroyed our manufacturing. There must be something in it.
>>
>>133228968
Because the dumbasses making the policies and decisions are not held accountable by the various citizens of the countries involved. Its just that simple.
Its no different than having the PM of Canada forcing thousands, or even millions of refugees on the US while its people have no say in the matter.
>>
>>133229003

lol, not with our Europhile PM in charge. Don't be surprised if you see Joseph Muscat take Donald Tusk's place in 5 years or so when he resigns from being PM
>>
>>133228853
>Look at flag you dumb bongs.
>Looks at flag
>Sees pooland
>???
>>
>>133226803
>LAST TIME, UK DOESN'T NEED EU, EU NEEDS UK.
>END OF FUCKING STORY.

Nope. It is a bilateral relationship and the EU trades marginally more with the UK than vice versa.

Equally we have more non-EU exports than EU exports. Exports to the EU represent about 12% of the economy.

Anyone who thinks this will vanish overnight once BRExit happens (or that EU->UK trade will similarly vanish) are delusional.

Even a recession would be a price worth paying to escape the EU.
>>
>>133228664

Fingers crossed. Between trade with the UK, China and US Ireland would do okay for itself.

The only real loss would be the America IT companies who are here for low corporate tax rates and EU access. They'll eventually leave anyway when Poland or somewhere becomes more cost effective. It doesn't matter how many employees or what infrastructure they have here. Dell did it in 2010 sacking over 4000 employees and moving the operation to Poland.

>>133228522

It is an argument but it wouldn't likely be persuasive with the public. Our financial service sector would be greatly reduced outside of the EU but there are only about 40,000 people employed in it. So it wouldn't factor greatly in the publics mind.
>>
>>133229278
That means i'm in Poland not your shity toilet kingdom

you

dumb

bong
>>
>>133229245
Ah but we love you Malta, if we showed you some love Muscat would be gone in a flash.
>>
What do German soldiers think? What do they fight for? A country that hates itself? Are they getting thought-cucked with EU-love-stasi?
>>
File: Shit Sandwich.png (102KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Shit Sandwich.png
102KB, 400x300px
>>133226926
>The EU is not a restaurant. You don't get to pick benefits you like to order from a menu.

What sort of shitty restaurant would that be?

Fuck me, thank fuck we're leaving.
>>
>>133229363
Temporarily. All of Poland lives in the UK.
You come over here, with your high cheekbones and sunken eyes, smelling of stale beer, and you clean my toilet better than an African would. Fair play, Piotr, fair play.
>>
>>133229447

Well can they fight?

Last I heard they were training with broomsticks as guns and driving transit vans as APCs in drill exercises.

They can't even afford to properly fly their Tornados anymore and have to simulate bombing runs by taxiing around the airstrip.
>>
>>133228854
>Is there a movement in Germany for this? There has to a political party that is advocating this.
There is no real political party advocating leaving the EU in Germany (honeypots set up by government agencies don't count).
Therefore voicing the opinion to leave the EU gets you put in the spot together with national socialists, holocaust deniers and chemtrails tinfoil hats.
>CDU maybe?
kek no. CDU, CSU and SPD profit from blameshifting the most. CSU does it even internally for Bavaria, being "forced" by Berlin all the time and still get re-elected with 50+ %.
>>
>>133229347
Also the best way to keep the peace is to continue to trade closely. We'd have tariff free imports of your agriculture, you could buy our Jap cars and we can keep out niggers together.
>>
>>133229479
Texas reporting in. As someone who celebrates two indepences, bro you fucking cucks need this!!
>>
>>133229723
Just die a slow death little bitch
>>
>>133216315
Huh? So you have to 'pay' to free trade (voluntarily exchange goods and services) with someone.

There's a word for that... can't remember what it is. ex-something or whatever
>>
>>133229907
>Just die a slow death little bitch
Because I'm for leaving the EU and abolishing the Euro?
>>
File: retard.jpg (55KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
55KB, 957x621px
>>133229917
hurr it's not extortion when the government does it.
government is it sentient piece of body of course that makes decision on its own. not like there are actual people making those decisions, what are you nuts?
>>
>>133228269

The EU already stated they would allow the full benefits of the EU to their British citizens, including freedom of travel and May in response to this invented a new 'UK settled" status which gives EU immigrants even less rights than British citizens have. I used to like the UK but now I see how all of you behave on /pol/ calling white poles toilet scrubbers and shitting on other countries constantly meanwhile you're just a collection of spiteful inbred vermin

Fuck the UK just leave already reeeeeeee
>>
>>133229692
Their Military has been going downhill for decades. Its the price you pay for social welfare programs and paying for migrants.
>>
>>133216211
>EU has some good points

What are EU's good points ?
>>
>>133227661
>All polls and surveys indicate that the majority of the country want to retain Single Market access
Perfectly reasonable attitude. Take the good stuff without all the shit (political union et al)

>>133227661
>There is no reason that we can't have a final referendum on the final Brexit deal between the deal acquired and remaining a member.
Nope, because any deal for Single Market access requires acceptance of EU bollocks that the UK has already rejected.

Even the morons in political office understand that we can't keep arguing around in circles with the EU over all this bollocks that we have repeatedly said we will not accept just for some level of Single Market access.

The costs the EU is demanding (particularly welfare, freedom of movement and immigration) far exceed the intrinsic value of remaining in the Single Market (either as a member or some form of associate member)

Since the UK and the EU both have the option of walking away, neither side can force the other to accept a shitty deal.

Lets not forget that the Tories are still nominally in power and they have been divided over the EU for more than 30 years.

Regardless of the consequences of the referendum, a genuine untangling of the UK and the EU is necessary for them to get past this.

BRExit will happen and because of EU intransigence it will be a harder BRexit than either side really wants.
>>
>>133216444
>The EU needs to be reformed

not gonna happen mate, and who is going to make them ?
It's not as if we have any leverage, they defeated the "populists".
They can do whatever they want now, and they WANT immigration.
>>
>>133229594
I've been to England 1 week in my life. Whole week there were bongs or their wives bfs cleaning my toilet and serving me food.

And african clearly won't clean anything. British used to be so smart and all there is left is some dumb bongs shooting their own foot.
>>
>>133230674

If it was just single market we wouldn't be in this.

The EU isn't the provider of the single market, the EU is the bureaucracy holding the single market hostage in turn for its unreasonable ransom demands.

The sooner people realize this, the better.
>>
>>133230744
See. Malta gets it.
>>
>>133229998
Big soccer fan here, German downfall plz just die
>>
>>133227904
>Where is this huge deficit? You got links and figures?
>Reminder we grew 0.5% more than you this quarter :^)

Also a Scot, from Perth.

Deficit is now equivalent to 9.5% of its GDP, with latest figures showing bigger gap between tax income and spending than UK

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/aug/24/scottish-finances-worsen-fall-oil-revenues-15bn-deficit

Scots know that if we went Independent we would be essentially bankrupt the day after.

Oil supplies are dwindling or not economic to drill for at current prices. Hope of higher prices in the future is of no use to anyone.
>>
>>133216315

>I want cake but i dont have money to pay for it

Free trade should be free, that's why its called Free Trade
No conventions, no extra SJW charges and no SJW bullshit laws
>>
>>133228328

>I'm just mad because niggers are flooding my country
>can't put up fence, etc like Hungary because incompetent corrupt mafia government
>blame the EU for countriy's problems
>we Italexit now! Freedom fighters like the brits!
>Reeee

Fuxking italycucks
>>
>>133230934
Is this normal to wish people death here?
>>
>>133227249
>we know immigration is bad but we're going to make you do it anyway
>take the good with the bad
>we know it's bad

Why do something if you know it's bad? Why is the EU forcing BAD THINGS that they KNOW are bad???

>it's good that it's bad
I'm glad you're enjoying 1984
>>
>>133228124
>it could hurt you quite badly
PRICE
WORTH
PAYING

We've had recessions before and we'll have them again. It's like the weather, nobody want's thunderstorms, but they clear up soon enough, water the plants and wash the crap away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FawMg0NXpg
>>
>>133227950
>I am from Austria and we voted to join the EU in 1994. It said "EC" back then but it literally was the EU (name was changed 2 yrs later). 66 percent voted to join the EC. Among the promises was the Ederer Tausender, a check in form of 1000 Schillinge each year to every Austrian. It never arrived in the mail.
This is really funny.
Even more funny, that it worked.
>>
File: 1499099557325.jpg (157KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499099557325.jpg
157KB, 683x1024px
>>133216211
>>
>>133227950
>>133231605

> literally schilling for the EU
>>
>>133228549
>Go and fuck yourself Brits.
>When are you fucking leaving?¿?¿?

23:59 hrs on March 31st 2019.

1 years
8 months
20 days
9 hours
50 minutes
away, to be precise ;-)
>>
>>133227950

Also on a more serious note. As the EC, it was far more restricted than it became after the Treaty of Maastricht.
>>
>>133230631

Tariff free trade and no need for visas when visiting or passing through EU countries.

Thats about it though.

>>133229750

Thats what I am worried about most is the peace process. Its nice to live in country where we don't hate our neighbours and I just know the EU is going to try stoke things like that to make an example of the UK. Thats why I can't understand why there are so many Remainers still in the UK. Do they not realise that the EU is going to try hurt them as much as it is trying to hurt the people that voted for Brexit.

Not a fan of Jap cars myself but they certainly are popular here. I only have owned American, German, British and Italian motors. I have a preference for British because they are like the middle ground between German reliability and Italian soul and passion.

>>133230613

Yeah thats why I really hope that the US will stop bankrolling NATO and leave them fend for themselves. Why should a US serviceman put his life on the line for a German that likely despises everything about him.

>>133231158

Hahahaha, my word you are stupid. Take off that flag, you're not worthy of it.

>Not Italian
>Have the roughest seas in Europe surrounding my island. So a fence isn't needed.
>I've outlined and given reasons for the problems caused by EU membership
>The freedom fight spirit is slowly returning.
>>
>>133231735
I mean seriously, who is stupid enough to even believe such a promise.
This is democracy failing right before your eyes.
>>
>>133231846

>Tariff free trade and no need for visas when visiting or passing through EU countries. Thats about it though.

Hardly free, the union is extremely costly to member states, and the visa free travel is part of the problem, when refugees settle in for examples Germany they often migrate to other countries because of this. This is one of the reasons Germany and other sjw countries take in a lot of refugees, once they have citizenship they can live anywhere. And citizenship is basically worthless/free
>>
>>133230744
>the EU is the bureaucracy holding the single market hostage

Yes, basically saying "You want trade, you have to accept my shitty behaviour".

I'll pass thanks.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.