[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the world won't end by a nuclear war

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 111111111111.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
111111111111.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
So I was arguing about how the world was going to end and I came up with this. If the world was going to end via nukes, it would've been in the cold war. Who is going to end it via nuke now? Only NK, and how strong are they're nukes if they have to launch it from that far, a technology they just developed. Even if they did nuke the US, I don't think the US would nukeback. I think the US, UK and France would fuck them without nukes. Thoughts?
>>
The new south korean president is already turning s korea into a communist country.

The world won't end.
Even after human beings are extinct
The earth will function just fine
>>
>>133214710
implying pakistan wont "accidentally" nuke the rest of the planet when they decide theyve had enough of india

Im rooting for you pahjeet, burn those mudslimes before its too late.
>>
>they're

Are you an oldfag or just retarded
>>
>>133214710
>I don't think the US would nukeback.
I think you're MAD
>>
>>133214710
>where is an Israel and who is the "Samson" option?
>>
>>133215693
Why would they nuke North Korea? That could hurt South Korea and China, and a US-UK-France coalition could easily kill NK with enough effort. Literally in months.
>>133215764
what
>>133215416
they dont havenukes though
>>
>>133214710
Any fucking idiot who believes the world will ''end'' because of nukes is completely retarded. There aren't enough nukes in the world to even kill everyone.
Nukes aren't some magic bombs that magically destroy everything. Nukes are just big bombs that also release radiation.
If you want to truly destroy the world you need to build Chernobyl style nuclear reactors all over the world. Doing some basic math I'd say you'd need 200.000 of these reactors even spread over the entire world, and they all need to blow up. Even then there would be plenty of space to live just fine between the reactors, so disregard that. It's impossible to ''destroy the world'' with our current technology.
>>
>>133217023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYAT5dJ2MAA

They first link I found. You get the idea.
>>
>>133214710
NK would beat USA in all out war
>>
>>133217571
>he thinks he knows the actual number of nukes in the world
kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.