[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FRANCE NO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: french pepe.jpg (42KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
french pepe.jpg
42KB, 528x424px
2 gunmen shoot 8 muslims outside a mosque in Avignon France!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMuyDT-HvTI
>>
Please let this be real.
>>
If this is real it will be considered a bigger deal than the time Muslims systematically cut off the mens dicks and shoved knives up the frog lady cunts while the police waited outside doing nothing allowing.. what was it, over 100? deaths

remember that? France doesn't, lol
>>
>>133212530
>posted july 2
did they catch them, or no?
>>
>>133212530
These are drug dealers killing each other.
No race war.... Yet.
>>
>>133212530
>July 2nd
A fucking nothing

dropped and saged
>>
>>133212954
There wasn't any torture/genital mutilation in the Bataclan, a guy just said in the report " I encountered someone who said it was horrible,like in algeria during the war " but all others witnesses, medics etc don't speak about it. Our media would have spoken about it because it's not all muslim cock-guzzlings assholes.
>>
>>133213888
It's in the police report you dumbfuck
>>
File: 1423014278465.jpg (8KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
1423014278465.jpg
8KB, 211x211px
>2 white gunmen
>white
It was arabs shooting other arabs because of drug related shit. Nothing to do with terrorism.
>>
>>133212530
We need to go to war with france for this terrorist act
>>
>>133213888
It was heavily censored. There are reports floating around online of some of the first responders who witnessed brutal mutilation. Eyes gouged, tongue cut out, penis cut off, etc.
>>
>>133213888
>There wasn't any torture/genital mutilation in the Bataclan
Yes there was, it was even in a report to the parlement...

http://www.assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp

>beaheading,
>genital mutilations and stabbing in some girl groin
>eye gouging
>testicles cut and put in the mouth (algerian "custom")
Just because it was covered doesn't mean it didn't happen. Medias and government did their best so it's "watered down", the trauma was big enough already.

>>133215127
Not just in the police report, it was in the parliament report.
>>
>>133213888
>Our media would have spoken about it
On what planet are you currently residing?
>>
>>133215795
Planet of the Apes.
>>
>>133215619
I was reading about some serial killer recently, really gruesome stuff, Dean Corll. The police department came out to be incredibly incompetent in the case, listing the murdered boys as runaways even after one of the fathers said Corll had been seen burying bodies by his boat shed after a SLEW of disappearances from near the same neighbourhood.

However a bit that stuck out to me was the excuse they gave for not following up on a possible connection of a Dallas paedo ring (Corll was potentially sending pictures to them of his victims) because "The families of the boys had suffered enough". It was absolutely abhorrent, but you realise the media and the state can use this excuse to cover up basically anything they want.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.