[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is having a family and children not enough for women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

What could a woman produce that worth more than bringing new life to this earth?
>>
New iPhones.
>>
Drama
>>
>>133210761
I've wanted a marriage and kids since I was literally 5 because my family sucks and I wanted to make my own. But I guess some people just aren't meant to be happy
>>
>>133210761
You need education to get a job, you need a job to get married and have kids.
>>
>>133211111
>>
>>133211118
Why would a woman need to work to get married?
>>
Women have been brainwashed to think they have to compete with men in order to be useful to (((society))). They have been taught to ignore their biological imperative which is to make healthy children.
>>
>>133210761
Feminist propaganda has taught women that having a career is more desirable and socially accepted than being a housewife. Women are social creatures who compete in social status. This is why 30yo high earning women are more likely to become suicidal than they're lower earning counterparts. Hypergamy is still an expectation for them since women judge eachother on not what they have achieved on their own but who they have achieved to get into a relationship with. This is why they complain there isn't enough "good" men around. "Good" being a codeword for high status. The more higher status the woman is the higher status her mate must be. a Woman without a high status male is failure as a woman and loses her status in female eyes.

Feminism can't change evolutionary psychology/behavior. Chimp females and other primates are the same as are many other non-primate social mammals.
>>
>>133211254
because most males aren't marriage material until they are like 35
>>
>>133211254

So a man doesn't have to work and raises the kids.
>>
>>133211254
It's borderline impossible to support a family on one salary now.
>>
>>133210761
>Why is x not enough for women?
The world is not enough for women anon...
>>
>>133210761
>Businesswoman working at laptop in office
>millennial
>working
>>
>>133215454
you can do it but you can't have all this fucking expensive shit like big tv's and a brand new car. even you do try and live this way your wife will probably leave or cheat on you because most women are cunts
>>
>>133214014
>Women have been brainwashed
>>133215301
>Feminist propaganda has taught women

Women are stupid and always take things to the extreme.
>This Toyota sucks.
>Yeah, cars are stupid, I hate cars. Why do we even need cars? Just take the bus or something.
>That's not what I said.
>I like macaroni and cheese.
>OMG! Me too! I looooove macaroni and cheese! I can't eat enough of it!
>Ok...

They're weirdos that need constant approval. The inky times when they don't is when someone is talking about something they don't have like men.
>Her boyfriend is hot.
>OMG that loser?
>He makes $500,000 a year running XYZ company.
>We need more women business owners!
>>
>>133215694
It's still basically impossible in the US. Rent alone would fuck you over if you have 3 or even 2 kids.
>>
>>133216209
one of my mates with 2 kids does it and he only works part time at a supermarket. They are in constant debt though, I think her mum ends up bailing them out a lot too
>>
With winners like you guys, im sure women will just drop everything to raise your brain dead abortion material.
>>
>>133215751

>Women are stupid and always take things to the extreme.

That conversation looks like the type of shit a man says when he's trying to impress a girl.
>>
>>133210761
Nothing, but women are herd animals. They will do whatever other women do, regardless of reason.
>>
File: an-abortion-and-a-dog.jpg (44KB, 720x642px) Image search: [Google]
an-abortion-and-a-dog.jpg
44KB, 720x642px
>>133210761
>>
File: Child free.jpg (30KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
Child free.jpg
30KB, 480x478px
>>133210761
>(((child free))) logic
They all die alone lmao
>>
>>133210761
Only a very small minority of ambitious women actually prefer working. 99% would love an excuse to quit their jobs and just be a housewife, out of laziness if nothing else. But you'll always hear them fantasizing about it rather than thinking of it as a real life plan, because it's just not realistic. It's delusional to assume you'll get a husband who can and will support you forever, there's always the possibility of getting divorced or being with someone who doesn't earn enough. Girls know they need an education and a career path or they're at serious risk of being screwed somewhere down the line.
>>
>>133217326
Hahahahaahhaha
>>
>>133210761
women have been tricked into thinking they want this, problem is they only realise its not what they want once they have it.
>>
>>133210761
>Why is having a family and children not enough for women?
it's actually most of what they want out of life, they just don't realize it anymore
>>
>>133210761
I want marriage and kids and I'm 25.

But I don't want a woman that acts like a child.
>>
Because they are being told that it isnt enough
>>
>>133210761
Wrong, its the natural response because money is required to have your children AND be successful in western nations. But only idiots think we all just want money.

Marriage and children are dependant on money (for whites any way).
>>
>>133210761
And in 20 years from now automation will take so many white-collar jobs all of those 40-45 year old single childless cunts are going to kill themselves

lmao
>>
>>133220181
So you want a husband to look after you?
>>
>>133210761

You really want to know the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

In modern western society things such as polygamy and adultery are widely accepted and even defended in most cases, where the cheater gets away with it and wins. Look at France, banning paternity tests for example.

When you have dedicated your whole life to work and career, trivial things such as marriage are often ignored. Why marry anyone when you can satisfy your biological needs with one night stand with your co-worker or random people at clubs/bars, or masturbate your self into anhedonia. Japan is a good example... they have a one of a kind unique business plan driven by the Yakuza. Male or female visitors can chose from a variety of male/female hosts to keep you company, people who are incredibly beautiful, their job is to listen to all of your problems, while making you spend money on alcohol, and for the top spenders even get a little extra out of it in the end.

People who go to such clubs have no need for moral/compassion relationship bullshit... all their worries were left in the Host club and the next day they resume their lives.

Problem today is that people spend 30-40 years of their lives for work. Once they reach that age and are willing to look for a mate to settle down, women especially break down after the age of 30 if they don't have children, they ultimately become nihilist and blame all this shit on males not being male enough. While down to the roots Capitalism is at fault.
>>
File: Women are More Selfish than Men.jpg (33KB, 795x270px) Image search: [Google]
Women are More Selfish than Men.jpg
33KB, 795x270px
>>133210761
Source: http://catalogingthedeclineofthewest.tumblr.com/post/141848003199/women-are-more-selfish-than-men
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.