[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Trumpcare better than Obamacare?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Is Trumpcare better than Obamacare?
>>
>>133208505
What he actually ran on was.

What's going through the house and senate right now fucking blows.
>>
>>133208505
No
>>
>>133208578
Yet Trump is still pushing for it. What's going on?
>>
>>133210149
I don't know. I'll withhold judgement until it's actually passed. It still has rounds of potential revision to go through. Right now it's possible he just wants something or just the ball rolling to get rid of the ACA.
>>
>>133210839
>I'll withhold judgement until it's actually passed

Why? The bill is pretty fucking clear it's gonna fuck us up the ass. Nobody likes it. Even the KOCH BROTHERS
>>
>>133211283
Because they want to believe in Trump
>>
>>133208505
Yes
>>
>>133214036
Well, I've got bad news.
>>
>>133216084
Yes?
>>
>>133216495
No
>>
>>133218521
Elaborate
>>
>>133211283
>>133214036
Because it hasn't passed yet and still has to go through rounds of amendments/reforms in congress you stupid fucking brainlets that's what I already said
>>
>>133208505
No, it is almost the exact same thing in all of the important areas pertaining to healthcare costs.

Republicans are losers on healthcare as soon as they accepted the democrats position that the "number of people covered" is the primary success metric.

You can't make a bill that lowers costs while simultaneously millions of people free/subsidized insurance. It's economics 101, the demand for healthcare just increased now that all these newly insured people are in the system and cost is going to rise accordingly because the supply is relatively fixed.

The current bill will only accelerate the price increases as the healthy individuals that were partially funding the system will drop out.

The Republicans are a bunch of spineless rats that refuse to piss off poor people by cutting entitlements. Poor people already hate them just for being Republicans and we fucking elect them to cut entitlements but still they won't do anything.
>>
>>133208505
Trumpcare doesnt even exist (yet)
>>
>>133211283
>Even the KOCH BROTHERS
desu the Koch Brothers should go up against the wall with the rest of the billionares

The proposed plan is dogshit though. Which is why the republicans are dragging their feet on it, it's political suicide for many of them
>>
>>133208505
Trumpcare is a shitty MSM meme, attempting to permanently associate Paul Ryan's incompetence with Trump. It doesn't really work, since Trump clearly doesn't give a fuck about healthcare, especially not to the extent Obama did eight years ago
>>
>>133224858
But Trump is for it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.