[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are marriage rates decreasing and divorce rates increasing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: ?.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
325KB, 382x417px
Why are marriage rates decreasing and divorce rates increasing?
>>
>>133208194

Jews.
>>
>>133208194

Gypsies.
>>
>>133208213
This Jews are behind the destruction of the family unit
>>
>>133208194
jews
>>
>>133208194
(((divorce lawyers))) and the government have worked out that they can wring even more money from society by encouraging divorce with wealth transfer from the man to he woman, with them taking a cut.
>>
>>133208194
Anyone who reads this.

Never fall for marriage. If she insists on getting married find a new girl that doesn't.
>>
spritual death
love/romance are lies and sex is everything
once the sex goes away, the relationship does
>>
>>133208194
>Why are marriage rates decreasing and divorce rates increasing?
Rome is falling again.
Thank the zionist jews for that.
>>
Man's role in the family has been battered and made nearly obsolete every which way.

As a man you have to be funny, confident, relatively good looking, possess high social status, and make decent money, all just to get an average woman who MIGHT stay with you.

Once you find her and marry her, she doesn't really need you to protect and provide for her. She has endless sources of income at her disposal; beta males, the government, bullshit government subsidized affirmative action jobs that don't have the right to exist in a free market, and the two dozen other men who she'd settle for that are competing like mad to take her from you.

You're disposable, so if you do somehow manage to overcome ALL of these hurdles, you'll have a woman who has absolutely no desire to uphold anything on her end of the relationship. She'll get fat, she'll get lazy, she'll get abusive and self-destructive purely for the attention, and since you're married (without a prenup) and can't backhand the shit out of her, you're completely trapped. On top of that, the modern woman is totally separated from her feminine nature. Very few are submissive, warm, caring, etc. Almost none enjoy cooking for their man regularly. Even if you do make it through her bullshit without blowing your own head off, she can sever the marriage and take half of your shit on a total whim, and there's a 50% chance she will. You've put in all this work yet the outcome of it all rests on the hyper-emotional coin toss of the female heart.

If you can wade through all of that and have kids with this woman, you now have to take on the incredible responsibility of being a father. You have to spend nearly all of your free time guiding and encouraging them. When you're not being dad, you're at a shit job that you most likely despise at this point. Your lazy, ungrateful cunt of a wife does next to nothing.

1/2
>>
>>133209303
2/2

She's completely let herself go, she just watches talk shows all day, father time has hit her like a truck, she doesn't fuck you anymore (you're positive she's cheating but you can't even care anymore), and your 7 year old son just came home from Mrs. Twatberg's 2nd grade class and is telling you he wants to start wearing dresses.

The whole thing is just one big hassle.
>>
Fags
>>
>>133208194
The laws
>>
>>133209303
>>133209466

This thread is horrible. Now your posts made it go over the top. I'm feeling so bad right now.

I'm seriously considering killing myself.
>>
>>133208474
Fuck off (((MGTOW))) retard
>>
dummies getting married young.
>>
Marriage is stinky
>>
>>133209303
>As a man you have to be funny, confident, relatively good looking, possess high social status, and make decent money, all just to get an average woman who MIGHT stay with you.

or you could just be 250lb Tyrone down the street who sells crack for a living and walks around like his dick is 10 feet long
this "you have to be an upstanding citizen and a keeper to get women" meme is retarded and needs to die
>>
>>133209647

marriage cuck.
>>
>>133208194

They aren't.

Divorce rates are going down and have been for decades. The only thing keeping the "% of marriages that end in divorce" rate steady is an increase in the number of people who get married 3, 4 or more times in their life. The % of people that get married and stay married is going up, and has been since the 70s.

As for marriage rates, those ARE going down, but that's partly a result of more traditional attitudes towards marriage -- actually traditional, as in don't get married until you are prepared to and can afford to settle down and have kids.

Most people are ignorant of history. This idea of getting married super young and having 9 kids is entirely a phenomenon of the industrial-revolution era. In the middle ages, the average marriage age was 27-29 for men, and 23-25 for women, and the average family had 2-3 kids that survived infancy. You can find these numbers in any good book on medieval history.

Our culture is actually returning to the balance of the pre-industrial age with regards to marriage age and family size, notwithstanding faggots and trannies and bull dykes and other weirdos.
>>
>>133208194

no fault divorce means shit loads of americans grew up with divorced parents so that's just normal to them
>>
>>133208474
(((Mgtow))) faggot detected
>>
>>133210578
I didn't say don't get into a relationship. just don't get married like a beta.
>>
>>133208194
Divorce happened. Nobody got divorced when divorce wasn't a thing.
>>
>>133210474
>This idea of getting married super young and having 9 kids is entirely a phenomenon of the industrial-revolution era.

isnt that how it is in every 3rd-world country though? Like pre-industrial Africa, Asia etc.
>>
>>133208194
Too many women rights.
>>
>>133210474

>actually traditional, as in don't get married until you are prepared to and can afford to settle down and have kids.
> In the middle ages, the average marriage age was 27-29 for men, and 23-25 for women, and the average family had 2-3 kids that survived infancy

Then why does /pol/ never shut the fuck up about this then? By those standards even I am still fine. /pol/ wants to rush us into doing things we don't want to do or aren't ready for yet.

This thread still makes me want to kill myself but now I feel a bit better.
>>
>>133211449
you shouldnt feel rushed if you're still a young stud anyway. A man's peak reproductive value is in his 30s unless he totally lets himself go and doesnt improve himself in any way

normalfags have always been popping out children at age 18, and some of them are shooting themselves in the foot for doing it
>>
>>133211858

I feel rushed by myself and other people on the internet. Although my mind mostly dominates itself by overcoming those things and realizing that I am my own man with autonomy. There is still lots of time left and I make my own decisions. I'm more concerned with how I've spent a lot of my free time since I was a kid. I've had so much free time and I don't think I've put it to good use.
>>
Female independence. 3/4 divorces are started by women and frankly in the past women would stay in the marriage because they couldn't afford to leave. Now they totally can and there's even financial benefits that can be reaped from it.
>>
>>133208194
Because the institution of marriage in recent few decades has been warped into a form of male slavery.
>>
>>133210474
Nigga I call bullshit. People are getting married less and less
>>
>>133210578
Pussy worshiping cuck detected
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.