[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Americans just ignorant or also stupid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Why don't Americans know that man-made global warming is going on?

In 2013, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Fifth Assessment Report concluded that "It is extremely likely that human influence has been the dominant cause of the observed warming since the mid-20th century."

>extremely likely
>>
File: climate.jpg (640KB, 1200x1134px) Image search: [Google]
climate.jpg
640KB, 1200x1134px
>>133205287
slide thread is slide
>>
File: 1498621290764.jpg (2MB, 2725x1964px) Image search: [Google]
1498621290764.jpg
2MB, 2725x1964px
>>133205287
>>
>>133205287
The consensus is that the US should destroy it's economy to pay for it while the rest of the world does jack shit.
>>
>>133207010
this has got to be a joke
>>
>>133205287
There was a scientific consensus on global warming 15 years ago and the consensus was that it wasn't real.
But those scientists were wrong because the oil companies bought them.
I'm glad we live in a post-money world now.
>>
>>133205287
who started the "if scientists temporarily agree on something, all of society must be permanently re-ordered to fulfill their dicates" meme?
>>
Say it with me folks:
Consensus is NOT part of the scientific method. Any moron with a PHD in any branch of science can say they think global warming is real and take in a bit of grant money for saying it. What are you researching? Doesn't matter.
>>
File: 50f4ky36xpty.jpg (218KB, 777x1200px) Image search: [Google]
50f4ky36xpty.jpg
218KB, 777x1200px
>>133205287
>faith in science
>faith
>>
>>133205287
Well that's got to be true if those people say so. I couldn't possibly imagine that we'd be told things that aren't true.
That's outrageous.
It's like all those immigrants being brought into Germany for your own good. Must be true. Same people say so.
(Banjo music and sarcasm implied)
>>
>>133205287
i just dont care. at all.
>>
>>133207913
>Consensus is NOT part of the scientific method.
It is when it's an interpretation of a non-replicable event. For obvious reasons, we can't replicate a bunch of CO2 being dumped into the atmosphere, so the issue is an interpretation of existing clues. Iceberg core is one clue that yields about 800k years of history backwards.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/ice-core-data-help-solve/
>>
File: climatefreak2.jpg (1MB, 1776x1797px) Image search: [Google]
climatefreak2.jpg
1MB, 1776x1797px
Jesus will Climate Freaks ever shut up? They're worse than vegans at this point
>>
File: climatejews.jpg (1MB, 2243x682px) Image search: [Google]
climatejews.jpg
1MB, 2243x682px
The Jews really shot themselves in the foot with Climate Freakout
>>
Fun fact: the consensus isn't as large as its made out to be, but dissenting opinions don't get any media coverage.
>>
>>133205287
>man-made
Proof.
>>
>>133208609
https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
Read up hohol.
>>
>>133205287
If any had proof, there would only need to be one person.
>>
File: image.png (11KB, 495x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 495x460px
>>133205287
Global warming hasn't happened yet but it will in the future
Revelation 16
fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
>>
File: jewishgef.jpg (323KB, 1260x1052px) Image search: [Google]
jewishgef.jpg
323KB, 1260x1052px
ewwwww, all these Climate Freaks in the UN. flush them out
>>
>>133205287
They're a little behind the rest of the world. The Jews have really got to them.
>>
>>133209076
the UN is like a toilet and it's become clogged with Climate Freaks. Now it's starting to smell
>>
Good science requires no consensus. Its utility is so immediately obvious that the new way of doing things takes hold without anyone having a second thought.
Bad science, on the the other hand, cannot be crammed down, even with a horde of paid lobbyists.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.