[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zyzz Assassinated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Bq56sQv-1.jpg (170KB, 991x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Bq56sQv-1.jpg
170KB, 991x1227px
Redpill me on the zyzz assasination? Pure conspiracy BS?
>>
>>133205249
he was too natty and big brother took him out because his gainz were considered WMDs
>>
the gains goblins conspired against him
>>
>>133205249
He was a k*rd
He had to go
>>
>>133205347

This chestbrah couldn't stand it
>>
>>133205249
Literally who?
>>
>>133205416

>leaf

You will never make it
>>
>>133205510
t. tyrone kurdi
>>
>>133205249
the conspiracy was that some roid gut ladyboy pimp named sharky took him out, although nobody would understand why him nor anyone else would have the motive to do so except perhaps pure greed and jealousy. conspiracies mainly coming from zyzz brother who understandably wanted justice which he never got.
rip zyzz and may he stay fuarkin joocy in the afterlife
>>
>>133205249
He made it... and they hated it
>>
>>133205249
He just didn't make it, brah
>>
>>133205249

it's a baseless myth
the fact is zyzz's gains exceeded the bounds of body, time and space and he ascended to the Plane of Swole
>>
This is bullshit.

He was juicing mad roids and fell asleep in a sauna.

He was already cut to shreds and had pretty much zero body fat.

Being juiced out does not make you healthy.
>>
>>133205502
just some homo fit is in love with that died in a sauna in thailand
>>
He took copius amounts of steroids and party drugs and died as from a heart attack... Is there a problem here?
>>
>>133205502
Some try hard leb who used to walk around in pink pants with gay hair and 'be fully sick carnts'. Died of a drug overdose in a sauna.

Eat a dick.
>>
>>133206044
>fit is in love with
daily reminder that only newfags suck his dick and that he was banned on /fit/ for being an obnoxious cunt
>>
He was drinking and taking drugs with Sharkie having a night out on the town and they jokingly started getting gay in a sauna but then it turned real.
Sharkie absolutely hates faggots so he could not let word get out that he sodomized Zyzz in a sauna. Zyzz wasn't some random Thai bumboy he was an e-celeb: everyone was going to find out about this.
So he got Zyzz to take too much of something or take something bad unknowingly.
>>
He had a congenital heart defect and was a moron who abused party drugs + sterons

As another anon mentioned, he was fucking SHREDDED cunt, having that low bodyfat all the time is no good for you, and as we all know, PE drugs wreak havoc on your liver and other organs
>>
File: jyzzed.jpg (125KB, 875x666px) Image search: [Google]
jyzzed.jpg
125KB, 875x666px
>>133205249
I did it. All slimy slawicien must be expunged...
>>
>>133206264
nice fanfic.

but lets be cereal here zyzz overdosed on aesthetics redpills and his death was caused by an unhealthy image of perfection stemming from low self esteem growing up.

stop larping like a faggot
>>
File: trapped.jpg (6KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
trapped.jpg
6KB, 283x178px
>>133205768
Making it with Thai ladyboys isn't exactly a 'tall poppy' accomplishment, m8...
>>
He was showing skinny little normies what potential they could unlock. The Coordinator didn't like that, so he dispatched three gatekeepers to eliminate Zyzz. Zyzz had actually just surpassed demigod tier, so he was able to defeat all three gatekeepers. The Coordinator rewrote the software of our universe to give two ghosts the upper hand on Zyzz. He modified the aspects of history that were still in memory to give Zyzz a heart conditions so the ghosts could inject him with a serum. The ghosts died in the process, but succeeded in their task. The Oracle took down Zyzz last words and made sure his message of ascendence would live on.
>>
>>133205249
The supplements companies...I cannot say anymore than that
>>
>>133206447
>that flag

Sharkie what's it like to fuck a Thai boy's arse? I assume they start out pretty nice and tight but a lot of those guys are in "well used condition" right?
>>
>>133205249
Bogdanoffs made the call. They felt threatened by his gains, decided it was best to take him out early before they got too famous online.
>>
>>133205249
Are you aware he was gay?
>>
>>133206810
feelswhatever brah
>>
>>133206960
Can you give me a quick rundown on the bogdanoffs?
>>
He was assassinated by cocaine, weak heart (possibly damaged by steroid use), and a sauna.
>>
>>133206362
sauce?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.