[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until society collapses in Yurop?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: typical_day_in_germany.webm (2MB, 480x848px) Image search: [Google]
typical_day_in_germany.webm
2MB, 480x848px
How long until society collapses in Yurop?
>>
>>133202744
I'm assuming you're asking: when will the collapse END?

2070-ish around the great oil crisis
>>
2 weeks.
>>
>>133202744
It wont collapse
>>
>>133202744
Never, you're autistic, kill yourself
>>
File: 1480217203214.jpg (374KB, 1536x817px) Image search: [Google]
1480217203214.jpg
374KB, 1536x817px
>>133202744
It crashed over 2 decades ago.
>>
>>133203829
Tl;dr move to the countryside
>>
Ramadan 2018
>>
>>133203829

If I had to guestimate the future will look like South Korea or Japan. The average worker drone will be so desperate to have any dignity or sense of purpose that they will blue pill hard.
There will be a small group, maybe 400 people max who will be running large Berkshire Hathaway conglomerates who are largely family inherited companies. We already are seeing it with Facebook & Microsoft moving from growth companies to Oligarch ego vehicles for their founders.
The average person will see infrastructure collapse as national birth rates implode and government will become a series of higher taxes and non-existent services.
Eventually there will come a point where the system implodes totally and we have a splintering into local nation states and we enter another middle ages where any potential risk to destabilizing that cabal at the top is actively suppressed. Knowledge will become monastic again and the cost of entry into a "educated caste" in this new world order will take a lifetime of debt to the local university patron to pay off.

90% of people will not give a fuck because they can never hope to attain a real job, afford a real education or reproduce. As such they will become Oktaku's and lead a life of hyperstimulation, largely fueled by increasing consumer discretionary purchases fueled by debts that will only be discharged upon death with no next of kin.

Eventually all productivity will cease and we will pass from a new "middle ages" into a "dark age" where clans and criminal syndicates emerge as the dominant political blocs. Which is already happening in east europe and china.

This will all accelerate as the ISIL driven immigration waves choke all social services and governments in EU to death, leading to a crash in GDP, Italian/Greek/French bank failures and global pension monetization & system reset.
>>
Won't happen, O.P. If they continue their current policies of White Genocide, they will simply become third-world. A third-world, but a "world" none-the-less, in other words, no sudden collapse.
>>
>>133202744
when WW3 will begin

You'll have a bunch of niggers not wanting to fight, but still wanting gibs me dat, or even worse, fighting a civil war for the enemy. That's why I'm saying this now: bring your capital to Eastern Europe. thank me later.
>>
>>133204461
That sounds exciting. :3
>>
>>133204461
>Being so autistic as to think someone will start a war
What's the matter Mario, did Jamal from the boat steal your girlfriend?
>>
>>133203829
Yeah, add to that the presence of digital distractions meant to keep people docile and occupied. People are just lingering in their chairs all evening then going to bed and doing the same thing the next day. Hell, I used to be an active guy, but the world has outgrown me, and now I'm socializing on the internet instead of being with real friends.

I found a place where people think like me though, so the conversation is a lot better. I guess that's good in a way.
>>
>>133204560
You're the smartest one in the thread, T.B.H.

Lads, take the grey pill. Make the future collapse and coming third-worldisation sound so boring that nobody wants to see it.
>>
>>133204461

I'm going to laugh my ass of if we have a repeat of 1500 where the Balkans / Nordics are the last bastion of western civilization.

> Mass immigration led to a capital flight to the north Scandies
> Nordic countries flush with cash rebuilt most of EU's breweries and factories in the fertile south
> Took their big profits on farming / land enclosure and invested in shipping
> After the tulip mania, the bitcoin of middle ages everyone was worried the Mudskins would start another Jihad
> capital flight to UK
> UK uses mad cash to build a fleet and buy every trade route possible
>>
>>133204560
it's not autism, German roach, is common sense.
Thinking there will never be a war, that is stupid.
>>
>>133202744
it will stay afloat for ever.
they will replace the population with a new third or second world population to ensure the society wont collapse from civilization sickness.
>>
>>133204668
>smartest one in the thread

All he's done was make two shitposts senpai
>>
>>133204761
well, just look at what's happening and tell me that's not a likely scenario.
>>
>>133204668
>smartest one in the thread

All he's done was make two shitposts senpai

>>133204461
I agree that WW3 would definitely lead to societal collapse but it would likely consist of a twenty to forty minute nuclear exchange that'd wipe out humanity rather than a conventional war. That's M.A.D for ya.
>>
>>133203829
THIS

THIS WORLD SHALL NOT END WITH A BANG

BUT WITH A WHIMPER
>>
File: CanTheFrenchBeSaved.jpg (214KB, 665x665px) Image search: [Google]
CanTheFrenchBeSaved.jpg
214KB, 665x665px
>>133202744
I hope it doesn't, there is still hope. It wont be much longer before the people who can't take it anymore will have to do something drastic like revolution.
>>
>>133204955
>I agree that WW3 would definitely lead to societal collapse but it would likely consist of a twenty to forty minute nuclear exchange that'd wipe out humanity rather than a conventional war. That's M.A.D for ya.
I don't think people will be idiotic enought to use nukes, not when conventional weapons are more efficenty and doesn't make the land you're conquering a wasteland that doesn't have any value. I can see nuke being used in North Korea, but that's, you know, North Korea. The Chinese aren't stupid.
>>
>>133202744
I'd say 30 to 50 years after it collapses in america
>>
>>133204872
>implying that the adventurous o.p. should be taken seriously
>>
>>133205362
>implying the le gray pill fedora tipper should be taken seriously

Did you forget to let somebody know that you're a nihilist today
>>
>>133205147
Is society "collapsed" in Latin America or is it merely dull and mediocre? Has society collapsed in Egypt or is it only really stagnant? You're dreaming of the day of glory, but that is so silly it's not worth responding to.
>>
>>133205574
>name-calling
Hmm...
>>
Well, i would say about four years, when trump gets reelected, the world will end, just think of antifa getting their hopes crushed again.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (423KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
423KB, 1600x1067px
>>133202744
How long until society collapses in America?
>>
>>133206031
Well almost everyone owns a firearm here so either one side keeps stability or the other destroys it.
>>
>>133206031
This country is becoming part of Latin America, and we already know how mediocre and unexciting that is, Anon. Roman-Catholics have networked their way into more and more governorships in my country and they only know how to make one kind of country here in the Americas... :(
>>
>>133202744

Listen to the Death Grips song "Lock your doors" while watching this webm and tell me you can't feel the collapse coming right around the corner.

fuck
>>
>>133206031
The liberal run cities will collapse soon.

The rest of us will remain comfy.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.