[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT WHITE PEOPLE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: nigger incarnate.png (117KB, 430x793px) Image search: [Google]
nigger incarnate.png
117KB, 430x793px
>Replies to a tweet about whites being wiped out with "hurry up", gets tens of thousands of RT's and likes from blacks and other non-whites openly, unabashedly celebrating and calling for the extinction of whites
>Publicly beg for handouts

Really makes you think.
>>
Can /pol/ get as many of these niggers doxed and fired/expelled from their schools?

Most notably the people who made the tweets but also people who liked or retweeted.
>>
File: 1497664102318.png (129KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1497664102318.png
129KB, 500x504px
>>133202886

Meant to say fired from their jobs (assuming they even have jobs).
>>
>>133202886

To be honest, I think that nigger (Reggie) might be getting pushed by bots. He's made atleast 4 other tweets that exploded in no time and got atleast tens of thousands of likes/RT's (one over 120k), and he only has 27k followers.

Still don't doubt tons of likes/shares are legit though. On just about every tweet decrying that post that got large amounts of likes/RT's, plenty of niggers found their way to them and repeated the same things.
>>
File: 84651324851.jpg (12KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
84651324851.jpg
12KB, 384x313px
you are so butthurt about an edgy joke you had to dig through his timeline only to find a donation link
>>
>>133203331

I saw this one brought up by someone else before because this nigger's tweets keep getting so big, didn't think it'd become even more ironic.
>>
>>133202739
Wew lads. Imagine me moving to Japan because Japanese created a great society and saying: "i cant wait for people who created this great society to disappear".

That is exactly what many nonwhite migrants do. They shit on the ethnic group that enables their great lives.
>>
>>133204652

that's why they have to leave
>>
>>133202739

I'm okay with a world without whites, as long as I am killed with the rest of my brothers and sisters.

What would remain afterward would be hell on earth.
>>
>>133207474
why not send them to Zimbabwe and say there you go almost post-white country, have fun d'queshamia
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.