[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at Drudge right now..

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: dukat2.jpg (617KB, 890x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dukat2.jpg
617KB, 890x1280px
Can someone tell me why Drudge is running trash proven propaganda articles? I thought he was based.
>>
>>133198078
because he's allowed to.
>>
>>133198078
>Don't tread on me flag
>"Why isn't Drudge posting articles that I agree with?"
>>
>>133198078
Are you the same one who was sperging about all propaganda being shit simply because it is propaganda?
>>
Can someone tell me why this liberal is LARPing as a conservative to try and get a hypothetical group of Drudge supporters to turn against him.
>>
>>133198078

The only thing Drudge cares about is traffic.
>>
>>133198226
Was not advocating that he be stopped from linking those articles.. Just inquiring as to Drudge's decision to link to things like CIA controlled WaPo, and debunked proven false Russia red herrings. etc.
>>
>>133198078
Drudge uses that website as his livelihood of course he's gonna post sensationalist shit sometimes but he is also generally blackpilled
>>
>>133198078
If you eat the same chicken egg and cheese biscuit every morning while wearing the exact same outfit you are eventually going to get sick of it Dukat.

It's nothing more than calculated overexposure, and Donald is very well aware of this tactic. Expose a bacteria to the same antibiotic enough, eventually it will become immune. Constantly push the same news crap on normies and eventually they will develop a psychological "immunity" to it, completely ignoring it.
>>
File: 1489840477334.png (26KB, 991x287px) Image search: [Google]
1489840477334.png
26KB, 991x287px
>>133198078
>>I thought he was based.
>>
File: dukat.jpg (20KB, 372x402px) Image search: [Google]
dukat.jpg
20KB, 372x402px
>>133198997
Cunning tactic.. If that indeed is what Drudge's intentions are.
>>
File: Picture-72.png (424KB, 868x663px) Image search: [Google]
Picture-72.png
424KB, 868x663px
>>133199426
I also think that Trump or someone else is purposely continuing to fuel the MUH RUSSIA narrative.

Think about it. This Russian Collusion idea has been the most effective tactic I've seen in recent years in terms of completely paralyzing an entire political party. Democrats have been chasing this story, this narrative for months now and after multiple failures and made up stories they still aren't giving up at all.

How do you keep your enemy distracted and preoccupied while you maneuver your main battle pieces into position? Throw him a good bone, a really good piece and make it realistic enough to make him think if he bites it of, victory is his!

The Russian story is a really good diversionary tactic, a distraction battle that is probably purposely kept afloat and pushed by Trump or his allies because it's such an effective distraction and effectively a force multiplier against the democrats. One, the Democrats are almost broken because save for the Russian story they can't focus on anything else. Two, the Democrats are still chasing this thing, making themselves look more and more like total idiots. Three, Democrats are continuously distracting themselves from paying attention to a lot of other events that are happening.
>>
>>133200415
>>133200415
The longer the Russian stories go on, the more Democrats stand to loose. Congressional elections are right around the corner and what will the Dems and the Left have for an agenda? Trump and the Evil Russians?! It's going to be a slaughterhouse for the Democrats if they keep this up because it's not like the voters aren't watching and starting to notice the bullshit.

The bigger and better question is; What is happening in the shadows and what will the real battle be fought over?
>>
File: IMG_2079.jpg (32KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2079.jpg
32KB, 720x576px
>>133198078

Drudge Is Jewish. I'm not kidding look it up
>>
this thread has already happened, and It's worse than it was before. stop. get help. >>133177366
>>
>>133198382
You know why its nit like D&C has been going strong all year
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.