[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ashkenazi jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: genetic-map-europe.png (226KB, 720x816px) Image search: [Google]
genetic-map-europe.png
226KB, 720x816px
They have the highest IQ's. Hold more Prizes for science, math, etc. Ashkenazi Jews have always been referred to as white. They are the white Jews. If you took religion and their culture out of the equation and only focused on genetics. Are they White?
>>
>>133198030
>Hold more Prizes for science, math, etc.
If I hold a beauty contest and only invite 3 people, is the winner actually the most beautiful in the world?
>>
>>133199614
As a whole they hold around 1/3 of all achievements that would be considered great. such as Nobel Prizes
>>
>>133199834
>considered
By who?

I don't consider Nobel prizes great, since the 80s there's been a lot of colluding. Every field has its own awards which mean more for less.
>>
>>133200102
I trust you're not a complete idiot and can do your own research on this. I agree recent science isn't true to its nature and its swayed by the bias of the left and so would its prizes ergo. (Take a look at what happened to anthropology and biological/paleo anthropology or anything that involves race) But back to the question if they are in fact largely European should the race or heritage be considered white?
>>
About group J
> The original haplogroup J originated in the Near East approximately 50,000 years ago. Within Europe, sub-lineages of haplogroup J have distinct and interesting distributions. Haplogroup J*—the root lineage of haplogroup J—is found distributed throughout Europe, but at a relatively low frequency.
>Haplogroup J is generally considered one of the prominent lineages that was part of the Neolithic spread of agriculture into Europe from the Near East beginning approximately 10,000 years ago.
>>
>>133201987
Someone who has some isn't opposed to science good job
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J_(mtDNA)
>>
>>133198030
Use the catalog, faggot
>>133186608
Or are you sliding something?
It's just like when Pedowood releases 2 of the same genre films at the same time
>>
>>133202690
That is s discussion about IQ not whether or not they're white you cuck
>>
File: reminder.jpg (32KB, 1065x354px) Image search: [Google]
reminder.jpg
32KB, 1065x354px
:^)
>>
>>133198030
ASHKENAZIS ARE NOT WHITE. I REPEAT, THEY ARE NOT WHITE.

THEY ARE AFRICAN-ASIAN SEMITES WITH NO EUROPEAN GENETICS.

Saged btw.
>>
>>133198030

>be north eastern European

>get lumped together with lower middle eastern kike tribe by default despite jews being the .2% global minority on Earth.

Fucking wew. It's like calling everyone from the U.S. a Seminole indian. This isn't science it's kikery.
>>
>>133200102

Kikes giving kikes prizes

Tell goy it's a big deal

He believes them unquestioningly
>>
>>133203517
Servs us right, we fell for the (((science))) meme
>>
>>133198030
>referred to as white.
fuck off schlomo jews aren't white
>>
>haplogroups
cringe
when will you underage poltards understand that haplogroups actually don't tell a shit about your genetic make up and pay your attention to autosomal dna?

pic related singlehandedly disproves all the relativity of haplogroups
>>
File: 4L_TSbzc5da.jpg (66KB, 700x329px) Image search: [Google]
4L_TSbzc5da.jpg
66KB, 700x329px
>>133198030
Yes yes we also don't give a fuck about other Jews and there holy books and we speak Russian Polish German here only we don't speak hebrow here and never will

There is a war here between The Ashkenazi fake Jews and Midel east shitskin realJews thet look like Arabs Muslims and for us it's the same shit !!!!

Fuck mizrahi Jews fuck midetrian Jews fuck xazar jews

There is a war thet going even today between the mizrahim and askenazim

God bless Ashkenazi fake Jew thet eat pigs in Shabbat

If you Ashkenazi god bless you brother keep it up good work fuck the real Jews

Don't speak in hebrow here
Don't talk to the other mizrahi Jews scums
Help only to your Ashkenazi Russian Polish German brothers not
Death to xazars Jews

pilmeni
Shslik
Suop
Borsc
Sala
Svinia
Manty
Çibureki
Halva
Pachlava
Krasny borsc
Biely borsc

Work in Shabbat listen to Russian rock musica watch tv Russian TV in shabbat have sex in shabbat

Best askenazi Jews Keep it up one day we will control Israel and make it white and change the Jews Turk Arabic cultur and food to our cultur and food

Fuck mizrahi keep dancing on teabls you subhuman there will never be peace btwwen us

Death to mizrahi jews
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.