[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One day before the 9/11 attacks, Donald Rumsfeld claims that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: busch.jpg (404KB, 1038x539px) Image search: [Google]
busch.jpg
404KB, 1038x539px
One day before the 9/11 attacks, Donald Rumsfeld claims that money is being wasted by the military, blaming Pentagon bureaucracy. Two years later, George W. Bush proposes an additional 48 billion dollars for military spending. Meanwhile, an audit on the Pentagon finds that it can't account for a quarter of the budget, literally 25 percent. That's 2.3 trillion dollars.

Where does all this fucking money go?
>>
>>133197873
>Meanwhile, an audit on the Pentagon finds that it can't account for a quarter of the budget, literally 25 percent. That's 2.3 trillion dollars.
You forgot the part where the pentagon claimed all the financial records pertaining to that 2.3 trillion were in the part of the pentagon destroyed on 9/11.

oops :^)
>>
>>133197873
Black projects
>>
>>133197873
>Where does all this fucking money go?

Well, let's see.

>KBR charged soldiers $45 for a six-pack of Coke and $100 to wash a $3 load of laundry
>If a vehicle ran out of oil or got a flat tire, KBR would douse it in gasoline and set fire to it and then bill the government for the cost of a new vehicle plus extra
>In 2005 the Pentagon found that KBR had failed to account for $1.8 billion for feeding and housing troops which included $12 million in meals which were never served. Despite these and other scandals, KBR was given a $150 billion contract in 2007 to support troops around the world, and it continued to get no-bid contracts through 2011 in Iraq.

http://www.businessinsider.com/kbr-harms-soldiers-in-iraq-2012-4?IR=T
>>
>>133198185
Please archive or screenshot
https://archive.is/5A5wI
>>
File: hmm.png (190KB, 680x991px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
190KB, 680x991px
>>133197967

Hm.. How convenient..
>>
File: 1481508531136.jpg (232KB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
1481508531136.jpg
232KB, 979x832px
>>133198219
Why don't you tell people to archive news organizations based in Israel?
>>
>>133197873
Secret space programm. Also DUMBs and shit.
>>
>>133197873
Is Donald Rumsfeld /ourguy/? I don't think any government official from 1913-2017 has come that close to naming (((them))) as him.
>>
>>133197873
Secret space programs (see solar warden) and SPEACIL ACCESS PROGRAMS.
>>
File: th-35.jpg (14KB, 289x216px) Image search: [Google]
th-35.jpg
14KB, 289x216px
>>133198185
I think it was almost $100 for every time I swiped into the DFAC. At least on Fridays we got boiled steak to go with that milk that didn't need to be refrigerated. Can't forget a couple Rip Its. My body is probably still recovering from those fuckers.
>>
>>133197873
>audit on the Pentagon finds that it can't account for a quarter of the budget, literally 25 percent. That's 2.3 trillion dollars.
You think the pentagon has a budget of almost 10 trillion?
>>
So much fucking this >>133198185
My best friend is an ex marine, served in iraq, faught in fallujah 2006. When he came home he bitched SO MUCH about kbr. One of the reasons why we're still in afghanistan, military contracts
>>
>>133198787
Rumsfeld was the goodest of goys until they found the better warmonger in the Powell/Rice/McCain trifecta.
>>
>>133197967
this is a false conspiracy theory
>>
File: KekgoesHere.jpg (110KB, 950x1267px) Image search: [Google]
KekgoesHere.jpg
110KB, 950x1267px
>>133198185

This is a good redpill.

The honest answer about the Audit

If you pull the 1999 report there were a few large projects which were under development but had no fixed cost or project code. Shit like the Joint Strike Fighter, Littoral Combat (replacing the Virginia's), the X-23 rifles, a bunch of random shit. You add all that shit up and because of the payment schedules to DOD contractors the size of the future payments for these programs blew the numbers so that the current liabilities of the R&D department could not reconcile to the assets of the DOD. Because the DOD is one piece of the US Gov it does not really matter if the DOD budget does not reconcile as most of the land / infrastructure and assets (Navy SPR, US Mil. pension funds) are on different department sheets such as Treasury & Land Admin.

Granted, this does not white was away the 1980-1999 extreme embezzlement & fraud at the Pentagon, but in this scenario the Rumsfeld budget hole was 100% caused by program mismanagement, bad accounting and poor forward planning to pay the projection costs laid down in the 1995 post-USSR framework.
>>
>>133197873

The secret space program and anti-gravity tech isn't cheap.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.