[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The BS behind Art

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Think about it /pol/. How many songs have been written about love. How many paintings about man lusting for a women. Books about man chasing a women. Art is a women's controlled manipulation over the men in society.

The peacock evolved feathers of beauty because the women desired the, the Bower bird has learned to make nests designed with colorful objects to attract a mate. There are many examples in nature of the male being manipulated to work to create beauty for a women.
>>
>>133196560
>controlled manipulation
Are you some kind of schizo? There is simply a natural priority for women to pick the most suitable mate as opposed to a man choosing who he breeds with.

women:
>Pregnant for 9 months
>Will have to raise child
man:
>Dicks her for a couple of minutes and can leave

This explains why only 40% of men who have ever lived have reproduced.
>>
File: IMAG0071_1.jpg (906KB, 1360x1380px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0071_1.jpg
906KB, 1360x1380px
Draw only real niggers
>>
>>133196560
So how does that explain all of the chinese pictorial leaflets where guys go around beating up, raping, and impregnating women before walking away.
>>
>>133197454
Chinese art bland and repetitive but women are kept in line. European art extremely creative and various but European men are being feminized.
>>
>>133196560
Enduring art imparts a feeling on the viewer, the most important and beautiful of which is love. It's not surprising that autists won't get it.
>>
>>133197050
Why is Sean Penn dressed like a cowboy?
>>
>>133196560
This is retarded
>>
>>133197855
Love is just a chemical reaction in your brain. Your brain releases dopamine when you see or hear something pleasurable. Love can be trained.
>>
File: 4pgpNcN.jpg (63KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
4pgpNcN.jpg
63KB, 480x608px
>>133198056
go suck the barrel of a shotgun
>>
>>133198056
My point exactly, autism
>>
>>133198056
>Love is just a chemical reaction in your brain.
Love is far deeper than that. If you're going to discard it entirely on the basis of your notion that it's only a chemical reaction, then you need to kill yourself for the same reason if you wish to remain consistent
>>
>>133198251
Look at Pigeons that were trained to "appreciate" the "beauty" of a Monet by giving him a reward for picking it out The pigeon was able to pick out Monets that it never saw just to get a reward. Same as a dopamine release of love. Traoned reward
>>
>>133198544
Why? I like my chemical release. I just acknowledge what it is.
>>
>>133197908
I am Sean Penn so not possible
>>
>>133197908
Because of global warming.
>>
>>133198551
The only thing the pigeon was appreciating was the crumb it was getting at the end. It would have chosen a glob of shit smeared on a canvas if it was trained to get a treat for it. It doesn't posess the mental ability to even think in abstract or aesthetic terms (nor do you apparently). How are you this retarded?
>>
>>133196560
most of you will never inspire passionate lust in a woman, but let me assure you they want you BAD if you clearly have superior genes. that's ultimately what they're after, and my body & mind are a fucking work of art.

ama mediocre faggots
>>
>>133199102
the pigeon did thinking abstract as it was able to distinguish other artists, paintings from the same artist and different styles. Yes it was appreciating the crumb. But no different than you appreciating your dopamine from seeing a painting you enjoy. different reward same system.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.