[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Macron /ourguy/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Macron Our Guy.png (1MB, 848x1642px) Image search: [Google]
Macron Our Guy.png
1MB, 848x1642px
He declared he will govern France like Jupiter.
>>
Isn't Macron a based Lolbertarian?
>>
Facts are racist
>>
>>133194379
He's a white supremacist Libertarian monarch
>>
>>133194117
>>133194571

big if true
>>
He's globalist libertarian scum. He'll flood Europe with non whites to bring the white working and middle classes standard of living down to poor fags in the shit parts of the world

Also a literal granny fucker with no children of his own so no real stake in the world not being shit thirty years from now
>>
Did you see him fight his way to stand next to Trump during the G20 group photo?

Macron's switched teams
>>
>>133194117
>He declared he will govern France like Jupiter.

no. hes a freemason and an enemy of everything that pol gathers around. he stands for the continuing degradation of the people their faith, their families and their children
>>
Are these Macron threads meme-psyops to trick us into /ourguy/ing him?
>>
>>133194117
Im ok with him
>>
>>133195236
yes be a good goy, support Macron.
>>
File: bv6c5.jpg (270KB, 1662x772px) Image search: [Google]
bv6c5.jpg
270KB, 1662x772px
>>133195236
Reminder that Emmanuel means "God with us"
>>
>tell the sheep what they want to hear
>gain their trust and become influential
>reveal your true colours
>????
>profit
>>
>>133194117
He's pulling a Merkel to sate the conservatives.
>>
maybe we can groom him
>>
we the Rothschilds now
>>
>>133196027
post from earlier. check digits.
>>
File: bloodstorm.jpg (80KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
bloodstorm.jpg
80KB, 450x600px
>>133195100
>Macron has made the switch!
>>
>>133196283
nice
>>
>>133195131
Didn't Masons plan WW3 to pit Jews against Muslims and destroy both?
>>
>>133194117
>That nose
>/ourguy/

I didn't realize this board was located in fucking Israel
>>
File: macroni.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
macroni.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>133194117
definitely NOT /ourguy/ but it's always fun to see the left short circuit
>>
>>133198117
>he left short circuit
They had to vote for an economic libertarian because the only other choice was a neo-Fascist. I'm sure Leftists have already been short circuiting since the begginning
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.