[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Irish can't into Bantz II

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1292.jpg (93KB, 659x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.jpg
93KB, 659x478px
Irish can't take bantz, SAD!
>>
Join the National Party

http://www.nationalparty.ie/join/

Téigh leis an bPáirtí Náisiúnta
>>
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. Rule Britannia.
>>
File: IMG_1331.jpg (41KB, 657x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1331.jpg
41KB, 657x374px
>>133192179
The urbanite must be culled
>>
File: Dub Fags.jpg (759KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dub Fags.jpg
759KB, 1080x1080px
>>133192242

Why are you still in America if you love Ireland so much?
>>
File: IMG_1295.jpg (77KB, 646x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1295.jpg
77KB, 646x412px
>>133192818
Idk, I've always felt some affection toward Ireland and its people, it's a fine nation
Why are you in Ireland if you despise it so much?
>>
>>133192977
They just can't accept that they lost and Ireland is no longer part of their gay empire
>>
File: Eternal Anglo Irish.jpg (330KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Anglo Irish.jpg
330KB, 1600x960px
>>133192977

You should move if you love it so much, might actually give you more credibility.

I don't hate Ireland as much as I hate the scum that reside here. There are an awful lot of decent people but then you get these Fenian upstart filth. The kind that burn families out of their homes and kill children.

>>133193172

Yeah we did lose because we were abandoned by the mongrel Anglo but we're not losing in comparison to you lot. Still the wealthiest, best educated and most civilised demographic in Ireland.
>>
>>133193826
>I don't hate Ireland as much as I hate the scum that reside here
The People are what makes the nation, you hate the people you hate the nation
>>
File: Eternal-Anglo-Irish.jpg (56KB, 605x823px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal-Anglo-Irish.jpg
56KB, 605x823px
>>133193992

Yeah I do hate the Irish Republic. I love the land though and the people ( Fenians make up a relatively small number) . Its my country as much as it is anyones. I've just grown tired of seeing them ruin the place.
>>
File: Irish slags.jpg (149KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Irish slags.jpg
149KB, 960x960px
>>133193735

So who is qualified to make such reports then?

Some angry ape of a muck savage like you? Oh I am sure you are very unbiased.
>>
>>133194182
If you're referring to SF types as fenians then yes, all commies must be culled
>>
>>133194182
I like you
>>
>>133194256
>So who is qualified to make such reports then?
>Some angry ape of a muck savage like you? Oh I am sure you are very unbiased.

You have no place here. This anon is a fucked up little Londoner who has no place or future here and is about to get snipped. Typical immigrant spawn. He does not even know what the Irish nation is. He believes that no one goes to Mass on a sunday because not that the RC church said it but that some shitty market research did. The same kind of market research that amnesty bough with sosos money to say that 7/10 want free abortion in a country that is deeply divided to say the least. He hangs out with foreigners and is terrified of anyone from a rural area. He's unarmed but likes amateur thuggery and does not realize that to people who are RC and Irish on both sides all the way back that he is no more wanted than a pakki. He has no idea what sean nos is and is so pleased with his complete ignorance of the nation he was born unwelcome into that he thinks his latvian mates should have asay, or can have a say in this place without being buried in it just like those before them that came here to fuck around..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By0QM8mlr28

He cancers up every eirepol thread.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.