[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Nation Of CUCKS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Queen Mandonlin IV.jpg (51KB, 570x402px) Image search: [Google]
Queen Mandonlin IV.jpg
51KB, 570x402px
>Britain hasn't had a truly BRITISH King or Queen since 1066 AD.

AAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

Holy fuck, England, France fucking DOMINATED YOU in the medieval era. Your kingdom was ruled by the FRENCH! Holy fucking shit I love how people pretend England is better than France. The Angevin Empire was the best you had, and it was done BY FRENCHMEN who didn't even live in MAINLAND ENGLAND.

Goddamn what a Nation Of KEKS. Truly truly cuckery by the superior European Nations of France and Germany. (Don't forget the House of Hanover, or Windsor *cough cough* i mean Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>133190426
Who cares?
>>
>>133190752
Everybody does.

Their bloodlines are so fucked up you might as well call them Britench. Those Frenchman did so much fucking, they changed the bloodline of the country forever. Even now, if someone who claimed to be of true Anglo-Saxon blood, he'd be a liar and would probably have a bit of Norman love inside their cum.
>>
File: 1441385521325s.jpg (5KB, 220x249px) Image search: [Google]
1441385521325s.jpg
5KB, 220x249px
>See a show called Victoria
>"Oh neat, I don't know much about this British Queen, this should be neat"
>First episode she is speaking German and her mother is speaking German too.
>Turns out they're basically Germans and not even British.
>>
>>133190971
>>133191134
>>133190426

>Babby's first introduction to monarchy

Pro-tip: the whole system dates from a time when political systems and nationality were two completely separate things. i.e. before the rise of the 'nation state'
>>
>>133191134
House of Hanover my nigga.
>>
>>133191327
>says nothing: The Post
>>
>>133190426
But they shunned their kelloggs guy when he started shilling for edward scissorhands
>>
i am the king. check my trips
>>
And churchill grand-grand-grand-grand-grand father was a traitor who betrayed his king and was rewarded for that
>>
File: IMG_0997.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0997.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>133190426
Totally amusing OP
Yeah all right, history is whatever you say it is because you display such a good knowledge base.
Off you go now. Don't drop your ice cream.
>>
Is this some kind of new next level meta reverse-trolling?

Everyone notices you're trolling, but you meant for us to notice, and you meant for it to be piss-poor. But if we notice and point that out, then you actually succeed with your bait, so we have to pretend to take you seriously.

Or maybe you're actually just a retarded burger.

Or is THAT the trick? You're actually a Brit yourself using a proxy, pretending to be retarded. I'm onto you ya sneaky git.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.