[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Nothing Congress / Who do we Vote for next

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: McConnell and Ryan.jpg (60KB, 720x455px) Image search: [Google]
McConnell and Ryan.jpg
60KB, 720x455px
I see myself as a Republican / Libertarian. The people we elect to represent us lie to get elected then do what ever they want. The congress has
not sent POTUS Trump any important legislation!! They all campaigned on repeal of Obama Care and are backing away
from that now. If they don't repeal I will not be voting for them in the next election. If they can't get anything done
I don't see any reason to vote for them. I don't know how we can change things. The media (inb4 Jew media)
promotes the party candidates, knowing nothing will change the government will take over more & more of our
lives. How can we as a community change this to get good people elected. If this is a government of the people how
do we ( As I see it the working, middle class ) take back the power. Freeloading welfare brats and Health care subsidiarians
need not reply.
>>
>>133190354
Is there any hope or is it all lost?
>>
Get lobbyists and big money out of elections. So basically impossible.
>>
>>133191114
Lobbyists yes, Big money? money gives a voice and we are a capitalist system. You could be Jesus today, but without money no one would hear your message...
>>
>>133192074
Ok? But that's why the politicians lie to the people. Because the unions or cooperations are funding the elections so said politician will do their bidding.
>>
>>133190354
Get money out of politics. Campaign funds allow for legal bribery. Find the candidates in your district vowing not to take campaign funds or donor funds.

Unfortunately for you the movement seems to be starting on the left, (JUSTICE Democrats).

Aside from that, protest vote. Vote the incumbents out of office to show their are consequences for their actions.
>>
>>133192579
I would like to see a true third party to break up the monopoly. One that embraces the middle class and traditional values. Not a party that plays to what sounds good and costs the working class with freebees. A party that could be liberal in some ways but with balance for the middle class. That could be too utopian ?
>>
>>133190354
>hire me, i hate this place
>win and sit on their ass, when they wake up once a week hung over with crust eye, they ruin shit
>>
>>133193342
Unfortunately our system encourages a two-party system.

But also hence Liberals are attempting a hostile takeover of the Democrat party.

Maybe you libertarians should do the same with Republicans.
>>
>>133193443
You won't have much of a voice with that dick in your mouth ( Flag ).
>>
>>133194404
I think your wife or mother is calling you back home there johnny
>>
>>133193342
Why would any politician care about family values when a company or union hands them a $400k contribution to help with their "values"?
>>
>>133194536
No I have a home a job a life. One day they will find you dead sucking on a gun barrel. Can't hear you with all that slurping on BBC.
>>
>>133194859
It's like he goes right through the Internet and into your living room
>>
>>133190354
we need to search for people in those areas, that will do what we want, and meme them into office. we can even make a donation page and shit for them.
>>
File: Rubio Tea Party.png (560KB, 593x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rubio Tea Party.png
560KB, 593x720px
>>133193342
You mean something like the "Tea Party" that was immediately taken over by cucks, neocons, and outside donors?
>>
>>133194826
Yea, but how do we get them to see giving that money to the Dems drives up their health care costs ( the worker not the unions ). The same could be true of Rep. getting money from K street. Business and rich create jobs but when it all becomes about stock price it does not have balance. The Rep congress is not representing me at this point, they are doing nothing!!
>>
>>133190354
Great point. Any legislative failures under Trump so far are 100% due to Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and the other GOP establishment cuckservatives.
>>
We need to get people like Dean Cain and people like him to run. Even James Woods. I think they would get shit done. We need to talk them into running for office.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.