[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>conservashits literally want the human race to go extint

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1845.jpg (222KB, 750x924px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1845.jpg
222KB, 750x924px
>conservashits literally want the human race to go extint
>>
>>133190089
>a disease that was around long before humans is somehow going to be built to infest humans
How fucking retarded can you get?
>>
>>133190396
They literally believe that reality works the way things are presented in movies.
>>
>>133190396
they're dumb as fuck
>>
>>133190834
B-but my life is a movie!
>>
File: 1472903315023.jpg (39KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472903315023.jpg
39KB, 720x450px
>>133190089
>pointing out a fact is wanting the human race extinct
you gotta work on your reading comprehension senpai
>>133190396
bacteria can evolve and jump across species and do so all the time . most deadly diseases are cross-species ones because if you think about it a human-specific bacteria wouldn't want to kill you, you're its food and killing you is basically suicide for it .
what kills people are bacteria that can function in humans but evolved primarily in other species so they work in ways which wouldn't kill a chicken or a cow but due to not being suited to humans might seriously harm humans .

also this is why indians got wrecked when the europeans came , indians barely had anything domesticated and europeans had shittons of domesticated animals so they had the diseases of those animals and the immunities to them so contact with europeans killed the unimmunized indians .

if places like lake vostok have deadly viruses\bacteria\earlier lifeforms is unknown but if there is something which can jump to humans it will BTFO our shit since no one has any immunity to any of it .
>>
>>133190396

In all fairness, there are plenty of diseases (like influenza in birds) that can cross species.

But this still seems like a pretty far-fetched scenario. The cult of global warming really should ease back on the doom and gloom and fear-mongering. They've been making ridiculous doomsday predictions for decades that have yet to pan out, and it just discredits them.
>>
>>133190089
>bubonic plague trapped in the ice

this is how i know the person who wrote this has no clue what hes on about. the plague is already all over the place, ot never went away we just learned about it and now its really no big deal. its not something to worry about 'being released'.
>>
>>133190089
Even if you had the diseases perfectly preserved in vials stored in liquid nitrogen, background radiation would completely destroy the DNA of anything over a couple of hundred thousand years old, there won't be any zombie diseases
>>
There could also be bacteria frozen in ice that would give us superpowers and prolong our lifespans by decades. We should melt the ice faster.
>>
>>133192261

The catch is, this bacteria only works on high melanin humans
>>
>>133192044
water is really good radiation shielding. A few hundred feet of the stuff would provide pretty amazing radiation protection.
>>
>>133190089
Planted to raise popularity for The Last Ship season 4.
>>
>>133190089
i hope one of those spooky diseases is one that specifically targets retards who can't tell movies from reality. the impact humans have on global temperature is minute.
>>
>>133191461

While what you said is true, most viruses/bacteria are species specific. Now the bacteria we're discussing has to be compatible with a species that existed around those times still and then on top of that be able to survive in humans.
>>
>>133190396
The first thing I thought of was, out of hundreds diseases that thaw out of the ice, 1 how many of them are going to even be alive and 2 how many are going to be able to affect humans at all.
>100% scientifically accurate
Ya these are the same people that believe that chopping your balls off and turning your sick inside out is 100% scientifically natural.
>>
File: wow, it's fucking nothing.jpg (26KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
wow, it's fucking nothing.jpg
26KB, 600x610px
>>133190089

Stop lying using green text, you faggot.
>>
File: 1484339728486.png (333KB, 579x568px) Image search: [Google]
1484339728486.png
333KB, 579x568px
>>133190089
Oh no pussy ice sickness! Fuck off.
>>
>>133190396
>a disease that was around long before humans is somehow going to be built to infest humans
Bring it on.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.