[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaun and Jen are idiots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1185778.png (235KB, 581x600px) Image search: [Google]
1185778.png
235KB, 581x600px
I'm gonna copy-paste this great rebuttal to Shaun and Jen's video because the Australian anon who made it didn't get enough recognition last thread.
Anons who didn't get to discuss this topic last thread, here is your chance.

Here is the video we are talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8&ab_channel=ShaunandJen

Pastebin link here: https://pastebin.com/cLT5LhLV
>>
I'm gonna sperg out and go through this whole video here, just for laughs.

1. The video starts with him blowing off the concept of data and statistics because sometimes data can be misinterpreted. But wtf is his alternative? No data? No reason? Emotional arguments? He provides no alternative criterion for ascertaining the truth and to boot he insinuates that it seems racist.

2. Next this guy laughing at the notion that people might be concerned with publicly being labeled racist...But not refuting it in any way whatsoever even though it's blindingly obvious since people are fined and sometimes jailed in Europe and fired in the USA.

3. He later says 'good fuck that guy', for a person being jailed for public hate speech. Yeah he said shitty things but no...not good asshole, people shouldn't be jailed for hate speech unless they directly threaten someone or are causing a public disturbance and refuse to stop.
>>
>>133178953
4. He re-labels the concept of ethnic 'replacement', (which is literally what is happening in the concrete) to the term 'white genocide' because he feels that it's less 'sellable'. Literally, he says this in the video. He also labels ethnic replacement is a 'conspiracy theory' in an attempt to make it seem less 'real'. But this in no way disproves the facts of what is going on, whatever name you want to give it. He is just term swapping and trying to associate the argument with something less palatable. It's just his way of making it seem less real using word games, not using any demonstrable evidence, data or reason.

5. He then goes on to say 'there are more white people alive today than ever in history'. This is an obvious strawman and also a very irrelevant. If I mix a little yellow paint with a little blue paint it still dilutes the colors as much as if I mix a large amount of yellow with a large amount of blue. He is countering nothing in his argument here.

6. He admits that even if the demographic change were happening it isn't happening deliberately, it's just a change occurring over time. But this makes no sense. The changes are deliberate. The politicians of Europe are letting in huge number of foreigners...DELIBERATELY. So wtf is this moron talking about?
>>
>>133179056
7. He's also countering the term he straw manned Lauren Southern with because she did not claim there was a 'genocide'. But even going along with this here is the real genocide definition by the UN:

http://www.un.org/en/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_analysis_framework.pdf

"any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical,
racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to
members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part. imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and]
forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

It clearly does not require 'killing', only 'deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part' and 'forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.' These are LITERALLY HAPPENING in Europe. So even with his straw man argument he is wrong.

8. He claimed that saying 'the jews' are doing this that makes you 'racist'. But Jews are a 'group' just like any other group, they aren't immune to being genocidal like any other group, any 'group' can perform genocide on another 'group' so this unexplained immunity of this term 'anti-semitic' makes no sense. If Germans claimed you were being 'racist' or 'anti-white' for claiming they caused a Jewish genocide nobody would give a shit. So excuse me if less people give a shit about this anti-semitic term.

9. He also points out that they will lose their platforms for claiming it's Jews (of course saying this about any white group and you would not lose a platform). This alone should tell you something...Specially since basically nobody loses platforms for saying anti-white things.
>>
>>133179122
10. Next he claims they must be anti-semitic because they can't say anti-semitic things...which is based on nothing whatsoever. But supposing they do think Jews are behind it...How is this a problem? If if it were provable and a fact how would it be 'antisemitic'? It would just be what it is. A fact.

11. His picture analogy is so astronomically fucking stupid I hardly know where to begin. Has this moron ever heard of...I don't know BIOLOGY. Things replicating their genes at different rates? Things mixing with each other? Historical examples of conquered peoples? This is probably the stupidest counter argument I have seen in years.

12. He points out that Lauren says the number of foreign born citizens has increased from 7% to 13.5% but retorts that the percentage of this from outside the EU has gone from 63% to 45%. But who gives a shit? The overall number has RISEN so the percent of the overall number is fucking meaningless. If I gave you a small glass of OJ diluted 63% water and a glass twice the size diluted with 43% water it's still more fucking water overall which means MORE non-EU bodies INSIDE Europe.
>>
>>133179189
13. Polish migrants matter less exactly BECAUSE they are white YES asshole. If you take orange and yellow paint and mix them together you at least have a sort-of yellowish color, it's easier to ethnically undo the change, it's a relatively acceptable change. If you mix yellow with purple you get deep brown...It's harder to get BACK to yellow, it's a stronger contrast. God are these people visually retarded or something? Watch Jon and Kate plus 8 and look at her children. Then imagine if she (German, Scottish, and English ) had been with a Polish guy...Yeah, it's a difference. It's not racism moron, it's biological differences for fucks sake.

14. Who gives a fuck about this hairsplitting over whether white Britons will be a 'minority' vs 'not the overall majority'. HOLY FUCK this guy is such an epic fucking cuck. He seriously thinks that by redefining 'minority' into 'not majority' this somehow makes the issue less concerning? !!!!??? REALLY? He literally points out that they 'will still exist' and follows that up by saying it's not 'so scary'. ????? . His assurance that they will exist is somehow supposed to make this ok? Holy shit this guy.

15. He basically then slanders the source without disproving the data. Who gives a fuck who the person is who compiled the data? You need to actually DEMONSTRATE how it is false or find someone who has in order to provide a logical counter argument. God these leftist faggots make me want to punch a hole through the wall.
>>
>>133179254
16. Again, this guy slanders another source, thinking that by slandering the sourvces character that somehow this disproves the source. Holy fuck what is wrong with leftists? It's like classic ad hominem. You can't disprove an argument by saying the source says 'mean things I don't like', you need to DEMONSTRATE how the source is wrong and not be a lazy faggot. Yes, if a full blown Nazi says 2 + 2 = 4 or 2 + 2 = 5, it doesn't make it false because they are a Nazi. You can't say 'I disproved it because they are a Nazi!' you need to figure out a way to disprove it using something called EVIDENCE. holy fuck.

17. He literally....literally discredits the title 'nearly 40% of Germans under 5 are foreigners' by saying 'they are not foreigners, they were born in Germany'...LIKE! Seriously? How can I even make an argument against this? This turd is just using the most childish ridiculous linguistic tactics to undermine the argument of population replacement by saying the foreigners born on German soil aren't foreigners because they were born there...Like this is unreal, this guy is an astronomical faggot. We are talking about FOREIGN ====GENETICALLY=== MOTHERFUCKER, not in terms of where the person was born.

18. YES we are upset that those people might not be white. EUROPE IS WHITE. Like wtf is wrong with these people? And he goes on to play pointless linguistic musical chairs and hairsplitting over completely and totally irrelevant issues, like whether someone was born in Germany or not, WHO CARES? The issues is whether they are genetically German or not, not whether they were born in Germany or what they are being 'classified' as. Why even bring this shit up?

19. He goes on to sperg-out about 'timelines' of what we consider a 'Migrant', I can only guess he is talking about Germans themselves who migrated there tens/hundreds of thousands of years ago and mixed with various peoples over time, like this guy acts like he has no idea what a 'German' is.
>>
>>133179339
20. Again, he goes on to point out percentages of an overall exact number that has increased which he is conveniently not dropping. Here's a glass of OJ with 63% water, here's a glass double the size with 43% water...See! Less Water! No

21. He claims that 1/3rd of the migrants plan on going back...Really? I'd like to see that balanced against the TYPE of migrant planning on going back. Likely talking about those Polish migrants mentioned earlier. He isn't seriously proposing that African, Pkaistani, Iraqi and Syrian migrants are going to VOLUNTARILY leave Germany, a first world country with benefits, to go back to their home country? The bullshit is off the charts.

22. The first argument that the migrants 'won't change the color of the locals' is unfalsifiable and it is not backed by anything...at all. It's just a statement. Where is the data or evidence? Where are the studies confirming this conclusion? Asking whether this population transfer is due to 'globalization' or 'immigration' is a ridiculous false dichotomy and the term 'globalization' seems like a way of making this process seem 'inevitable' or 'natural' when it obviously isn't. This is being caused by decisions made by the EU and Angela Merkel, a concrete group of individuals in charge of what is happening, it's not the will of nature of god. It's not funny, many people who support ethnic states have nothing against Jews having their own homeland. And even if they didn't, it wouldn't be a contradiction leading to a humorous notion because it's not even contradictory to be against someone else having X and to be pro yourself having X.
>>
>>133179395
23. Sometimes people like to be in don't know...UNBIASED and not just provide sources that back up their claims but also a handful of the sources against the idea to give a full rounded understanding of all opinions on the subject...because they aren't deceptive rhetoric spewing douchebags like the guy who made this video who would use every sophistical trick up his sleeve, such as word games and misreading statistics purposely, and blunt lies, to win an argument.

24. He also scoffs at the idea that Isam are a 'conquering people'...Fucking Christ do Europeans even read anything about history or are they completely and totally brainwashed? Islam has been trying to conquer Europe FOR CENTURIES for fucks sake! It's like one of THE CENTRAL ISSUES of Europe for hundreds of years and he scoffs at this like it's ridiculous. Unbelievable.

25. Possibly the only sound point he has is about European colonization of America and Canada. But this issue is very complex. Europeans conquered America hundreds of years ago, literally from 1492 onward. We are living in the 21st century. After that many generations it's not the same as foreigners pouring into a territory in the IMMEDIATE. In other words, it was wrong THEN, it's not wrong NOW. Also, Muslims are not bringing technology to Europeans that is 1,000 years into the future and conquering us basically accidentally. The Natives had no flags and almost no empires, just roaming tribes. The comparison is not the same.

26. Incentives can be put in place to increase the white birthrate relative to others you fuck. And if it requires a temporary ban on interracial relationships than that's that dick.
>>
>>133179470
27. He seriously is just debating whether Europeans will be replaced in one generation or a few generations. WHO CARES? The fact is that they are being replaced. Holy shit so the issue with him is 'it's ok because you aren't going to be completely replaced in one generation', you would be 100% replaced in 500 years. Fuck this guy.

28. Essentially he is saying he simply does not care if the white races are destroyed in their own homelands as long as the citizenship (a piece of paper designating you were born in a territory) survives. Literally, this is apathy towards racial genocide, his own race and even it's culture, which means he exemplifies exactly what she is talking about, he IS her argument, like perfectly. Everything he says here only buttresses her argument. He does NOT care about his race, other peoples DO. That was the point that he pretended not to get.

29. He uses slanderous terms 'conspiracy theory' and 'racist' again, as if this has any meaning. It's literally just ad hominem slanderous bullshit.
>>
>>133179552
30. Even if I accept this guys idiotic claim that Nazi's were solely responsible for WW2, it doesn't follow that it was their ethnic ideology that was the cause of WW2 rather than complex geopolitical issues, nor does it prove that WW2 'almost destroyed Europe'. Yes many died but it was not 'almost destroyed'. In fact, a few years later everyone was back to making babies and everything was perfectly fine. According to this dickhead in 500 years Native Europeans will be completely wiped out...Yet he doesn't care as long as 'citizenship' continues (and it basically doesn't because they are currently being absorbed by the EU so wtf does this even matter?).

31. Compares the English letting in the Irish during potato famine to the Europe letting in millions of Africans and middle easterners. I mean, is this guy completely fucking retarded? This is like South Koreans letting in millions of North Koreans vs letting in millions of Africans. Obviously there is a HUGE fucking difference in repurcussions to anyone who isn't a complete boofheaded faggot. There is no great 'European history and tradition' of letting in millions of non-Europeans pour into Europe without a fight. This guy is such a pathetic sophist it's unreal. This type of guy who made this video, these kinds of people are such lying weasels it makes my blood boil.

32. His point about Irish terrorism in England EXACTLY DEMONSTRATES the fucking problem. If even a group as genetically similar as the English could not integrate what does this moron think will happen when you let in a group from a completely different part of the world, a completely different religion and race? Is this guy insane? Are liberals really this stupid? How can they be this stupid?
>>
>>133179603
33. Yes. It caused a shit tone of problems but they eventually integrated...kind of...exactly because they are white. Blacks and middle easterners, taken as a group, in the USA have NEVER integrated precisely because they are black. We have had a multicultural society for hundreds of years and everyone is divided and everyone hates one another, save for a few people here and there who are exceptions to the rule.

34. No, demographic change is not 'inevitable', Whites pouring into Africa in the millions is not 'inevitable', Americans pouring into Mexico is not 'inevitable', Chinese pouring into india is not 'inevitable', it's called genetic conquest. This guy is such a fucking asshole. These are not acts of nature or god, these are acts of politicians and wealthy (((elites))) who want this to happen. And telling us to relax and just take the dildo, this guy needs to go fuck himself, fucking TRAITOR, people like this make my stomach turn.

35. He also does the statics trick here he did before where he says birthrates are relatively falling but isn't pointing out that a Muslim having 7 kids instead of 10 is very different than a European having 1 instead of 2. He also attributes the birthrate of Muslims to 'being poor' but this makes no sense since it's actually a part of their religion and they are encouraged to have a huge explosive birth rate. God this guys is so fucking ignorant.

36. This final argument of his is just muddleheaded nonsense.
>>
>>133179677
My conclusions are that this degenerate sophist's video is exploding with lies and subhuman reasoning. He refuted only ONE single point of Lauren's in this whole video but it was meaningless since it didn't even dent her overall argument in the slightest. This was when he showed that non-EU migrants have decreased in terms of percentage of the overall number (because of a higher number of Polish migrants) but ignored the fact that the overall number has basically doubled and that the non-EU migrants have increased in real numbers...so his counter argument is basically meaningless.

People like this are trash, they are liars and they are the scum of the earth. If I were a vlogger I would rip this guys argument a new asshole. Can someone forward this video to Ryan Faulk please, it's like...made for him.
>>
Last thread here: >>133089401
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.