[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone redpill me on Nigel Farage? He seems to care alot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: WI2D5I3N.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
WI2D5I3N.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Can someone redpill me on Nigel Farage? He seems to care alot about British people yet it seems most of the UK hates him for no reason even though he rarely insults anyone and uses logical arguments.
>>
Your basic nationalist, somehow popular with people you meet but somehow can never get more than 1% of the vote. How interesting.
>>
>>133178014
Care to explain?
>>
>>133177868
He's a determined, articulate and forthright ex-trader. He's not a politician. I suspect this is why is both loved and despised by different groups. The left just scream 'muh racism' and the right think he's an uncooth roob. I think he's an exemplar and a statesman.
>>
>>133178385
I believe democracy is partially corrupted to avoid people realising that being the only western nationalist country is really helpful, despite if every western nation becomes nationalistic that we're back to the 1800s.

It seems to be cosmopolitan for any "privilege" nation to the point they seem to be just throwing votes out, and then nationalism for countries like Saudi Arabia and Japan. I have no evidence that they're sabotaging nationalistic parties, but their popularity doesn't reflect their votes.
>>
File: IMG_1705.jpg (311KB, 914x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1705.jpg
311KB, 914x620px
He is red pilled

https://youtu.be/prRXQDcSKw8
>>
>>133177868
>Seems like most of the uk hates him
My friend, welcome to the disparity between the reality of the UK and the media portrayal of the uk.
Farage is a fucking legend.
Imagine if everyone in the world believed America was hollywood, all the celebs and their faggotry.....that's like london, and the media ALL live in london.
Now you're getting the picture...
>>
He's survived multiple assassination attempts, must be destined for something
>>
it's interesting that you can never get a straight answer as to why someone hates nigel. all you get in response is a torrent of hostility.
>>
>>133177868
His party, UKIP, overthrew Britain's only real Nationalist party that had gained support in decades in favour of civic nationalist UKIP. Nick Griffin, leader of the BNP, may have had the charisma of a wet rag but he was a thousand times more meaningful than Farage.

And Farage isn't even hated any more. He's not like some grotesque figure you can't mention (like the man his party destroyed and then later bragged about). He's seen as a legitimate ex-politician.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4
>>
>>133179888
fucking checked
>>
>>133180203
>flag
>>
File: Enoch_Powell_Allan_Warren1.jpg (17KB, 300x353px) Image search: [Google]
Enoch_Powell_Allan_Warren1.jpg
17KB, 300x353px
>>133177868
enoch powell was truly /ourguy/
>>
>>133178014
Simply a choenincidence
>>
>>133179231
>The left just scream 'muh racism'

Absolutely this, even if he's talking about housing crisis he is called a racist.
>>
>>133180042
That's typical of politics here, particularly on the Alninsyite communist left.

It's all predicated on Pavlovian triggering.
>>
>>133177868
>anything about race
average product of government education
>THATSRACISTTTTTTTT!!!
>>
>>133177868
He is against the EU. The EU is globalist. The globalists control the media. The media dictates the narrative. To be called enemy by the forces of evil is an honour.
>>
>>133177868
He's a radio host. Entirely irrelevant.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.