[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point did the Trump Administration become an episode

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: LilDonnie.jpg (69KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
LilDonnie.jpg
69KB, 1200x630px
At what point did the Trump Administration become an episode of cops?

"No suh, Officeh. I did not get no Hillary dirt from dat woman- I went because she said she would give me Hillary dirt but when I met her she did not have it." - Donnie Jr. when he got caught.
>>
So, is opposition research illegal now?
>>
>>133175442
This.
>>
>>133175442

You say opposition research, I say Collusion with a hostile foreign government.

But hey, if you guys are okay with that, maybe we can get the Chinese to do some "opposition research" on the GOP. Because if we're allowing foreign governments to influence elections, certainly the Right would be perfectly okay with foreign sources helping out the DNC.
>>
>>133175225
You've humiliated yourself yet again by researching the basic facts before posting, nigger.
Tell us again how you're the smart ones; degrees, all that. I love hearing how you're intellectually superior to us.
...fucking braindead niggers...
>>
>>133175875
So, meeting with Russians is illegal now?

>say, I have some delicious dirt on Hillary bro
>are you Russian because if so that would be bad for...reasons

This shit is mega-retarded.
>>
>>133175225
>At what point did the Trump Administration become an episode of cops?

Well I mean that's what the MSM tries to turn it into.

Only they keep accusing them of crimes that aren't crimes but their audience falls for it.
>>
>>133175875
I applaud your ability to perfectly replicate the fags on /r/politics
>>
File: 1471237589016.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1471237589016.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>133175225
Remember during the debates , they had live polling going on?
Remember when they determined that every time Hillary went after Trump over Russia her numbers went down, even among liberal voters?

Now I want you to think about this
Why would they use a tactic they know doesn't work and makes them look bad?
Over and Over and Over?

Because they have NOTHING else
I want you to think about that and laugh.
Laugh at them with every kek you have because they are destroying themselves, and even better yet, they KNOW they are destroying themselves. But that can't stop it, They can't help it.
Because otherwise they would have to admit they are wrong.

Laugh at them.
>>
File: sosig.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
sosig.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>133175875
>I say Collusion with a hostile foreign government

You understand you saying it doesn't magically manifest it into reality right?
>>
>>133176301

And I applaud the alt-right's ability for mental gymnastics.

>The Russians did interfere in our election.
>Okay, the Russians interfered but they didn't help Trump.
>Okay, they helped Trump but they weren't trying to help him.
>Okay, they were trying to get Trump elected but there was no collusion between them and the Trump campaign.
>O-Okay, there were several people from the Trump campaign who were colluding with representatives of the Russian government, b-but they weren't in the inner circle!
>Alright, members of Trump's inner circle colluded with the Russians but its not illegal! I-its just opposition research! Lamestream Media! Librul Tears! Illegal votes!
>>
>>133175875
>Because if we're allowing foreign governments to influence elections
oh fuck off cunt, does "pinochet" ring a bell?
>>
>>133177871

Meh, still not illegal.
>>
File: IMG_20170628_192611.jpg (300KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_192611.jpg
300KB, 1600x1600px
>>133175225
Sage
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.