[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Electric Cars/Why are electric cars bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1497156154325.png (89KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1497156154325.png
89KB, 363x475px
What is the argument that electric/solar cars are bad in the market? The only argument I heard is that it takes an hour to get 33 miles out of the new Tesla, but does anyone else have an argument to make?
>>
>>133174990
How do we generate the electricity?
>>
full electric is ok, hybrids are better
>>
i like sand
>>
File: 6rpzm8.gif (2MB, 452x254px) Image search: [Google]
6rpzm8.gif
2MB, 452x254px
>>133176405
Full renewable
>>
>>133174990
it's the feminine penis of cars
>>
File: 1494957999213.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494957999213.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
>>133174990
>>
The whole anti-enviornmentalism meme is aids and i never understand why anyone whos not some corporate kike conservative would support it. I get that what libcucks want is complete autism but that doesnt mean you should be for the other end of the autism spectrum which is still just as shitty.
>>
>>133176405
The siphon it from Mike Pence
>>
Electric cars are good and anyone with the slimmest foresight could tell you that just by doing the math.

Every year that we do NOTHING gasoline gets more expensive. That's how finite resources that take energy to extract go. Either we invent a new technology for easier oil extraction (price goes down) or we do nothing (price goes up).

So either we have to find new sources of oil or the clock goes tick tock tick tock until oil is too costly to fill up everyone's cars with. On that day, which is maybe 100 years away but there still exists a day when it happens, we can no longer transport food from the concentrated places it is grown to the places that people live.

It's a very long emergency, but if they cannot see the problem they're hopeless rubes, forget about them.

Electric transportation is the best bet we've got so far.
tl;dr
https://medium.com/@simon.sarris/the-moral-technology-6413ca8449c9
>>
Fision when.
>>
>>133182485
NOW
>>
Electric cars are great, the only problem is charging if you are going for a long trip.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.