[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Jews turning gay from their own propaganda?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1499488811713.png (85KB, 327x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499488811713.png
85KB, 327x300px
Are Jews turning gay from their own propaganda?
>>
>>133174677
As I see It, yes
>>
>>133174677

They've always been gay.

People have this retarded assumption about jews that they promote one thing for the goy but another for themselves. That often is the case, but in reality, it just as often isn't. Just take a look at their outmarriage rates (though they're primarily with whites), their remarkable rates of homosexuality/other sexual pathologies and more. Every jewish group in the world has substantial admixture from the surrounding populations. Even the Orthodox aren't exempt from this. They may not miscegnate but you can be sure their sexual deviancy is off the charts (this can be seen with orthodox child sex abuse, probably worse than catholics), they just keep it more hidden and under wraps.

Jews are as self-destructive as they are subversive to their host societies.
>>
If Jews are turning gay and marrying blacks then maybe they aren't trying to destroy anything. Maybe their are unironically progressives trying to create a better world.
>>
>>133174677
Hmm im pretty sure i was born gay and ethnically jew.
>>
>>133174677
one of my friends is a jew who doesnt give a shit about it and his brother is a super kike who went to BBYO and all that faggot shit. has the jew hive mind and is bisexual. i'm sure he'd come out as gay by now if he his brother didn't call him a faggot all the time. jews really do have a hive mind and i think the ones at the top dont really give a fuck about the collateral damage done to some jews... they'll learn the truth once the goyim are under control
>>
>>133175892
Nope, Jew wizards made you gay with shekel power. Sorry anon.
>>
>>133175965
Bbyo ?
>>
>>133175456
ok pablo
>>
>>133177289
Big Black Yiddish Otherkin.
>>
>>133177289
some jewish organzation and networking faggot shit. if you know what young life is for christians, it's like that for jews both are super gay.. you'd fit right in
>>
File: GuPcoYq[1].png (753KB, 957x536px) Image search: [Google]
GuPcoYq[1].png
753KB, 957x536px
I thought something similar when I saw this OP
>>
>>133174677
Yes, Ive seen it first hand.
Also the leftist jews are actually starting to mean the shit they say.

Also the jews have always been gay and degenerate, its why they push for it to all be mainstream.

Also the "jews" arnt really jews, they are all mixed and their culture has been irreparably damaged. Its why they push for race mixing and globalism so much while still desperately trying to maintain the illusion that they are still pure.

also the jews are all refugees from centuries ago, and they have ALL been refugees for over 2000 years. Its part of the reason they want more refugees in our countires.

Also with them being refugees in our lands, them advocating for more refugees is the same as mohamad standing up on a soap box right now and telling us that with this being his country he demands we bring in more shit skins
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.