[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man should have been president and you know it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: DEal_AVV0AAytsm.jpg (55KB, 644x500px) Image search: [Google]
DEal_AVV0AAytsm.jpg
55KB, 644x500px
This man should have been president and you know it.
>>
>>133174004
Yeah he's pretty hype. Author's name is nice.
>Jamal Whiteman
>>
>>133174004
agree
>>
He was associated with the Christian Right which turned a lot of people off and America was still pretty well off and not quite in demographic crisis in the 90s so he was written off as a kook. If he ran today and were younger it'd be a different story.
>>
>>133174004
Truth
>>
>>133174004
Buchanan is a crazy fucker but smart as fuck and right about most things. He is way to honest to be a politician though.
>>
Paleos > Lolbertarians
>>
>>133174004
I voted for him - why didn't you?
>>
File: 1499270187385.png (687KB, 552x588px) Image search: [Google]
1499270187385.png
687KB, 552x588px
>>133174004
He is President right now. He built Donald's platform and Bannon ran interference. Donald learned from Buchanan's mistakes of being too up front about what he wanted.

This is also why Donald sounds "confused" or "stupid" at times when asked about policy: he did not build the platform, it was not his forte. He's very comfortable in his areas of expertise, finance, zoning, architectire, etc. But this shit? Nah, he has his "guys" who built it and he trusts them. In this case, he trust Bannon and Buchanan.

Buchanan wrote puff piece after puff piece and defended Donald throughout the entire campaign trail despite Donald's supposed "feud" with Buchanan during the 2000 elections. They obviously made amends.

trust me, this is Buchanan's platform.
>>
>>133175118

How's he crazy?
>>
File: Triumph of the Wall.webm (3MB, 184x138px) Image search: [Google]
Triumph of the Wall.webm
3MB, 184x138px
>>133175318
Buchanan's involvement is perhaps the best kept secret about this entire campaign.

People were so focused on "le evil Bannon" that they could not see the man behind the curtain. Buchanan is the man who woke Donald Trump up, from just wanting to be President for lulz to becoming the last hope of the West.
>>
>>133174004
>overrun by the blacks
This is fake you dumbasses.
>>
>>133175627

Are their personal ties really that strong? I'm sure Trump was inspired by Buchanan but I've never seen that much collusion between the two.
>>
>>133175775
Believe me, in the political world, tying Trump to Buchanan is as bad as David Duke.

This was deep below, never upfront, and years in advance. You have to read some of Buchanan's articles during the past 2 years, see some of his interviews. He was elated with Trump's success and always skillfully defended him. The only one even comparable is Newt Gingrich (who is just a good politician and smooth talker in general) but Buchanan seemed to understand what Trump was thinking more than anyone else.

You won't find the tie. You will find that Donald and Pat had a spat during the 2000 election. This was about the leadership of a third party. Donald called Pat a racist, etc in public around that time and went silent, dropping out of the race. But Donald began acting like Pat sometime during Obama's second term.
>>
Pat Buchanan is the only human being that's ever been 100% right about everything.
>>
File: pat buchanan.png (952KB, 1262x2094px) Image search: [Google]
pat buchanan.png
952KB, 1262x2094px
>>133174004
I remember reading an interview of Buchanan on Politico from earlier this year. He pretty much said that despite Trump's victory, America is too far gone to save demographically. In other words, it's too late now.
>>
Here's some based Buchanan, for all the newbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GG1rFA_QEk

it's a shame Pat never got elected. He was too honest, too real, and way aerad of his time. It would take a fast talking celebrity to get his platform the attention it deserved, while avoiding all the pitfalls of Pat's hyper honest approach.
>>
>>133175318
>>133175627
>>133176323
Good points. Pat has done a lot, just not recognized in the open.
>>
>>133174004
Only they actually succeeded with the racist, bigot bullshit attacks with him.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.