[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the white race the most creative AND most adventurous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: vendel.jpg (34KB, 236x341px) Image search: [Google]
vendel.jpg
34KB, 236x341px
Why is the white race the most creative AND most adventurous race?

Was it the ice age that forced the white race to become creative to survive? Forced them to explore new lands to survive?

>those who weren't smart enough to store food for winter died out... etc
>>
>>133167693
Yes, this is also why whites are intelligent and doesnt fuck his life up in a early age, because we are programmed to think ahead.
>>
Yes, develop better dwellings, learn to farm in snow or freeze/starve during the winter. The fact this is difficult led to everyone who couldn't joining raids and heading south for the winter. Many of them died, but it was just the unintelligent ones. Do this for enough generations and that ethnicity will have about 10-15 iq points higher than their neighbors
>>
Spanish were the first adventurous explorers.
Anglos got jealous and coppied them.

Whites didnt even know about farming, had to learn from the american natives.
>>
>>133168720

>le tricky hook meme
>>
>>133167693
>creative AND most adventurous
t. Basement dwelling autist who masturbates to hentai
>>
>>133169145
Just... no
>>
>>133168720
nice (((history)))
>>
>>133167693

Wait. The Vaegirs actually exist?!
>>
Portuguese and Spaniards are probably top-tier at least in terms of adventurousness. Maybe not in terms of creativity. Not exactly cold in Iberia, either.
>>
>>133172487
They are also part of the white race, shaped by cold Europe back in the day.
>>
>>133172688
Sure thing. Maybe some will believe that but I don't. Iberian is the broadest identity I will accept for myself.
>>
>>133167693

Heterogeneous institutions that grew and changed over the centuries.

also war. Cleared out alot of worthless genetic material.
>>
>>133167693
The One Weird Trick is our little splash of Neanderthal.
>>
>>133168720
In reality the first, were the portuguese.
But the OP is right, english, french, portuguese, spaniards, dutch and other's had huge glory
>>
File: race.png (145KB, 1307x276px) Image search: [Google]
race.png
145KB, 1307x276px
what do i win?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.