[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't they (we) drive on the right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot (186).png (202KB, 971x971px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (186).png
202KB, 971x971px
>>
>>133165289
Because left is superior.
It does not really matter, but left was the standard in most of the world, since most people are right eye dominant and right hand dominant.

The US started driving on the right because of some reason. I think it was carriages with multiple rows of horses, sitting to the left row and whipping with right hand. Most of the world followed since the car really took of in the US.
>>
Didn't know they had internet in the shire
>>
Shire! Baggins!
>>
>>133165783
>right hand dominant
>stick shift on left hand
>>
Feels good man
>>
>>133165783
Sometimes I feel like it's just autistic screeching by the British because they don't want to change. Anyway it would be stupid to change now and too costly. You're right, once the car really took off people just followed America. I mean in the 1900s most of the world was left hand driving
>>
Daily reminder if you don't drive on the left, you're not white.
>>
Nobody has it right. Driver should be away from the line.
>>
>>133166390
>India
>most of Southern Africa
>most of south east asia
>white

pick "white" or a combination of the first three
>>
>>133166644
indians are aryan you retarded shit
>>
File: Thumbs.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs.gif
2MB, 500x390px
>>133165977
>>133166390
Good lads.
>>
File: trueno-004.jpg (144KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
trueno-004.jpg
144KB, 640x480px
>>133165289
Because it's easier to import cars from Japan who drive on the left
>>
>>133165289

Because you are gay and nobody likes you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.